Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Case Scenario: RV 411!

SYNJI

I agree with my fellow investors. I would work as long as I can; if the dinar RVs, then great. At the same time, I would take steps to keep my investments liquid and available so if CA does indeed go bankrupt, you have something to live on while you consider your next step. Tell him not to let his frustration cloud clear thinking. This is NOT the time to make emotional decisions!

Insane! He of all people should know that when the US Govt. is involved, especially as heavily as they are 'in' Iraq, anything can happen. So many people have been waiting for Monday for longer than they care to think about and for all we know, Monday may never come! He should be grateful he has a job and either get back to it or find one he likes because he could be waiting for an RV/RI forever and it still might not be long enough. JMO

Look at it this way: IT (the RV) either will happen or will not happen. We all believe it will happen. So there are two factors for consideration:

1. When? 2. How much (dollars to the dinar)?

for 1. As with all gambles (or more politely, self deceptively, "investments") UNTIL IT'S IN THE BANK, OR BETTER, UNTIL IT IS IN HAND, IT IS JUST EXCITING CONVERSATION. Or maybe just wistful dreams. So who is the best person to evaluate all the factors of merit and get us/keep us on track? Not me. But I believe (feel) it really will come to be within this month, OR all hell hell break loose, in terms or world currency, Iraqi politics, or religious internal war (OK, all wars are religious you may say, but elsewhere for that discussion). So there we are. Where the HELL are we?

for 2. That is the most lip-licking dream to drift away on. Take your dinars, look at them and see them all change, magically transmute into dollars:

Hello my little 25,000 bill. Cost me a couple of hundred bucks. Abra kadabra, you are now twenty five thousand dollars. No! You are sixty (plus) thousand dollars. Shoot, not NOW! ! damn alarm clock - - -

Got to be up and moving, I love my family, but they all think I'm losing it at a rapid rate. What do they know? Think how much those Mary Kay fantasy-world people are pulling down. How can I be crazy if: a.) they are not; b.) they are not thinking of changing jobs?

Let's all keep our sanity; keep more than one basket for the eggs (unless you're vegan), and as my old friend Winston Churchill said, standing among the smoking, dripping ruins of a London suburban neighborhood: "Never give up. Never, NEVER give up." And we didn't. And miracles happened. And I'm still not giving up. What's the big deal? Thanks God, for the growing. It will surely come in useful down the way.

Tezka

Look at it this way: IT (the RV) either will happen or will not happen. We all believe it will happen. So there are two factors for consideration:

1. When? 2. How much (dollars to the dinar)?

for 1. As with all gambles (or more politely, self deceptively, "investments") UNTIL IT'S IN THE BANK, OR BETTER, UNTIL IT IS IN HAND, IT IS JUST EXCITING CONVERSATION. Or maybe just wistful dreams. So who is the best person to evaluate all the factors of merit and get us/keep us on track? Not me. But I believe (feel) it really will come to be within this month, OR all hell hell break loose, in terms or world currency, Iraqi politics, or religious internal war (OK, all wars are religious you may say, but elsewhere for that discussion). So there we are. Where the HELL are we?

for 2. That is the most lip-licking dream to drift away on. Take your dinars, look at them and see them all change, magically transmute into dollars:

Hello my little 25,000 bill. Cost me a couple of hundred bucks. Abra kadabra, you are now twenty five thousand dollars. No! You are sixty (plus) thousand dollars. Shoot, not NOW! ! damn alarm clock - - -

Got to be up and moving, I love my family, but they all think I'm losing it at a rapid rate. What do they know? Think how much those Mary Kay fantasy-world people are pulling down. How can I be crazy if: a.) they are not; b.) they are not thinking of changing jobs?

Let's all keep our sanity; keep more than one basket for the eggs (unless you're vegan), and as my old friend Winston Churchill said, standing among the smoking, dripping ruins of a London suburban neighborhood: "Never give up. Never, NEVER give up." And we didn't. And miracles happened. And I'm still not giving up. What's the big deal? Thanks God, for the growing. It will surely come in useful down the way.

Tezka

If he is not sick, get back to work. We all have to do things that we don't necessarily like doing, i.e., work, to survive. I wish I had the ability to have 35k to invest right now. I assure you only part would be put into dinar to build a diversified, well rounded portfolio. Good luck...

You better tell him to get back to work if you don't wanna end up in a homeless shelter....don't be retarded.....this thing is not goin to happen within the next month.....could be longer then we all think....

LOL!!!!!! :lol:

The don't be retarded made my night... So true, they may be using those dinars to stuff their clothes and shoes for warmth.... ;)

The way this thing is dragging on...

• Upvote 1

"A California State job is like an RV itself. The minimum hourly wage is about $39. The amounts mentioned - were they per week? So, now the check is down to $2800 clear. That equates to $145,600 per year. Forgive me if I am wrong, but California is totally going broke because of their wages to state workers....and driving 3 hours per day...isn't that your choice? Must have pretty nice digs to put up with that. And this is a sad story?"

No, it is not a sad story. It is a pumper's story. Many of you have very big hearts, wishing this family the best. Bless you. But if this is not a pumper, I would be amazed.

First things First, Take care of and enjoy your family, keep the job, let the RV be a Fullfilment and Enhancement to life , Not a total reason for getting up every morning, the anticipation of the RV should be enough motivation to go to work, knowing someday you can call in sick forever! ( I am very optomistic.)

SYNJI---If your situation is real, it’s not complete craziness on your husband’s part, but darn close. In my opinion, a potential RV is a longs ways off. I’ve had my dinar for almost 7 years and have 5-figures worth in US $’s, and I think a RV is a long ways off. There is no evidence that the RV will happen anytime soon (if ever), despite what the experts or supposed gurus say. He really needs to stay away from these dinar sites and take care of his family. It really bothers me to see how many people have lost or are about to lose everything, and their last hope is the dinar revaluing. Despite what people may think, this is anything but a sure thing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"A California State job is like an RV itself. The minimum hourly wage is about $39. The amounts mentioned - were they per week? So, now the check is down to $2800 clear. That equates to $145,600 per year. Forgive me if I am wrong, but California is totally going broke because of their wages to state workers....and driving 3 hours per day...isn't that your choice? Must have pretty nice digs to put up with that. And this is a sad story?"

No, it is not a sad story. It is a pumper's story. Many of you have very big hearts, wishing this family the best. Bless you. But if this is not a pumper, I would be amazed.

Like Dr. B said, tell him to quit.

Definitely keep the government job! Any job - in that case. The best thing to do is to live your life, like RV doesn't exist....be happy for the things you have, healthiness, children, family, etc. We have to be thankful that we have a job these days.......

SNYJI,

I have connections with California Corrections and other California law enforcement. Why don't you contact me and I will see what I can do for your husband. Some law enforcement have had some cuts, but many are working so much overtime, they are making more money. A cop in peaceful Laguna Beach makes over 100k a year. I would be happy to help you.

• Upvote 2

SYNJI

Your husband’s pay dropped too much even with furloughs in mind. Did he increase his deferred comp? If he has a 401K with 6 years in, he is doing deferred comp….. change that deduction and get more money each month. Or, he may want to adjust his deductions. The State allows you to claim deductions such that they take no money out for taxes….. very risky, but with an RV, should not be major impact and can be rolled into his RV plans. He will NOT be making the same as unemployment. I am guessing you and the 5 kids are on his insurance… that policy alone will be sky high, and there are even fewer county free clinics now than even a year ago. And speaking of insurance, has he selected the least expensive (Kaiser) or has he gone for the primo plan that costs a bundle? You will also be losing vision and dental care with his being fired. And while I am no math whiz, ….. with 6 years in, he has at most 4.2 months of pay, if he has never ever taken one day off for sick, vacation or anything else ever in those 6 years. Now if he is planning on cashing in his furlough time, it might be smart to find out for sure if you can cash that in if you are fired…Tell him to go to the doc, get a note that he was out for sick, stress, whatever, … fax it in to work to his supervisor with a return to work date of next week, and then get his tail back to work. And then start looking for either a place closer to state work, or work closer to home.

I applaud his ingenuity, and creative spirit for setting things up for the days ahead, and it sounds like he has a handle on this,… the main piece of the work is probably done, and now awaits the RV. So in the meantime given the state of the economy, I would not play Russian Roulette with my 5 kids or 4 tiny dogs, ….and putting their health or well-being in harm’s way in these financial times is not really the most brilliant of solutions…..

By the way, he may be burnt out, though I would imagine as the care taker of 5 children, you may be a bit toasty as well. Get him into a car pool if possible, talk to the doc about anti depressants, and go back to work. When it RV’s you can have a fabulous going away party for the colleagues as you wave good bye for one last time…. :D:D:D

PS there is another old saying..... its easier to find a job when you have a job

And yes I am serious about the anti depressants, his job and all that driving sound really stressful and I can't imagine he gets to work out much or do other things to boot his brain NEs.... and I know this is not the most desirable way to go, but it may help lower some of the effects of the stress on his brain and well-being..... and its just a thought shared as a possibility :):)

Edited by Rayzur

Well, hate to be the downer, but what will most likely happen is they LOP the zeros off the currency and RV at $1. Which effectively nets us a bit less than we paid for it. Hope that doesn't happen, but that's what is best for Iraq. The overnight multi-million dollar rags to riches scenario for us investors is unlikely. Hit those Neg buttons all you want but that is what's likely to happen. Sucks but that's probably reality. Hope I'm wrong...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Tell your husband to man up and continue to support the fam. It's great he sees the value of the dinar investment but he still has a responsibility. I believe the dinar will RV but he still has to make sure the family is taken care if no matter what happens. Go back to work and once it RVs then quit that fing job. Besides you will be a super hero to your fam when the RV happens. GL!

Nobody really knows when this will RV, or the rate. Sorry, but being a government employee in Michigan (another budget failed scenario)...I surely wouldn't give up even my less than satisfactory salary for a gamble that could hurt my family. IMO, get back to work, and when/if the RV happens, then feel free to quit if it is a positive for all.

First of all you have to do what ever you can to keep things from spiraling of of control any further. Kick your husband in the butt and maybe that will wake him up. If that doesn't work then threaten him with a divorce. IMO, sounds like he is becomig dillusional. I have been down the same road before playing the lottery, always thinking things would be grand and something better was just around the corner.

I raised 3 kids and worked a manufacturing job for 20 years and married to a bi-polar wife. Over the years I was laid off from my job 3 times and took any job I could to keep brining money home even though my X-wife would not work. It all came crashing down when I had to leave work because my service disability finnaly caught up to me.

I fell into a divorce and was paying $400 a week in support and allimonie payments.

I encourage you to keep after your husband to stay working and if your not working, then please do , although I am sure you are. Don't allow him to have the world come crashing down as you will all become victims to his misguided judgements.

As for the IQD I have7 milliom in my safe and have been following the ups & downs and even looked forward to dates that I have picked out f the blue for the next RV. If it don't happen it don't happen, life goes on but I have learned not to let it throw me. Now after doing research and following the news, I peg the RV at sometime between now and the next 6 weeks. I'll tell you why and this is just my own opinion.. With all the ruckus in the Middle East people are all looking for change over there. Just recently there were peacefull protest in Baghdad and and other cities in Iraq and there is scheduled to be more. IMO I believe that as the protest become more robust we will see something happen in Iraq.Iraq's are looking for the things that were promised to them but have seen no action, They have been promised more electricity, cleaner water, more jobs with a better standard of living.

As the protest go on, I think that Maliki may feel threaten and may even feel that he is backed into a corner. When and if this happens he may offer to offer an unscheduled RV to buy him some time and show the people he cares about the future as well as the common Iraqi. I really believe in this timeframe and if it does not happen then, it won't happen till early next year.

Keep the pressure on your husband and I will pray you.

Good afternoon members! Please give some feed backs asap. My husband works for the state of California for about 6 years now. When he first started, his NET salary was around $6000. Then a few months afterwards, it drops to $5000 for some unknown excuses with the state. Then two years later, to $4300. Then the state budgent came into effect and 4 years later, to $3800. Then on his 5 year, it dropped to $3500 and finally for the month of March 2011, his pay check, due to higher cost of health insurance, continuous state budget and more money garnished into retirement plans, it's now only $2800.

He had been driving 3 hours a day (both ways), 5 days a week for for 6 years. Since we got into the Dinar World in November of 2010, he feels that the RV was coming and it will happen no later than the end of March 2011. He says that he has enough time and sick days to last 5-6 months worth of income even if the RV delays until June 2011. Plus, since the dollar is devaluing, he said that his 401K will be worthless to him later, and so he is not gonna wait until age 59 to withdrawal his retiriement plans.

Now he is waiting for his official announcement "You're Fired!". Then, he said that he is going to go and take out all his 401K before he looses it all, due to the continous poor economy. He had 4 cars and sold off two of his most expensive ones to buy his dinars. So now he holds a total of $30,000,000 dinars. He says in the he wants to get out of this struggling lifestyle, he will have to put every thing into it. He also says that this is nothing compared to all the iffy investments that he's done past, we had took greater risks, causing him to loose $20,000 to $30,000 dollars without as much pros as the dinars. He says that he needs to buy enough dinars to cross the bridge from poverty to rich. He is sick and tired of the Middle Class lifestyle, where you can't live or die. It's like being on life support. So it's either the plug will be taken off or we will revive and start a new life. We are in our mid 30s.

He says that the RV will happen at anytime now, and he will no longer need to have to work to death anymore. His birthday is on the 6th of March too and says that this is his month. He says that he has done enough researches, had listened to enough conference calls, and have read enough infos books on investing in the dinars and have read enough posts/chats and forums of these sites, to know that the RV, is a fact, and that it will take place very shortly. He already got his $2 million house all planned and designed. The 2 cars that he wants to buy to replace the ones he's sold to purchase his dinars, and a foundation that's already set up and fully exempt by the IRS, ready to help others as soon as we RV. I need an RV 411!

He has not been going to work for a week now. He had stayed home and got all his wealth and asset protection all created and new business ideas all set up and which buildings to buy........., etc. If he does not return to work by his birthday (March the 6th), he is FIRED!!!!! But that is what he wants and he is so pround of it! We have 5 children, 4 tiny dogs and a house we have to pay for. IT IS NOT YET TOO LATE TO SAVE HIS JOB. I NEED TO GET SOME INPUTS FROM YOU MEMBERS. I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU ALL ARE AS POSITIVE AS HE IS AND IS HE GOING IN SANE? Then, I won't get on his case any further but support to make sure that all is achieve. Thank you.

I HAVE BEEN INVESTED IN THE DINAR MANIA FOR ABOUT FOUR YEARS. I dont have as much as he has but i can tell you there is a lot of hype behind this and me myself, im a contractor over seas and im not going to quit my job until this thing happens, which i can assume it is close to happening if Maliki get his head out his ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but tell your husband he dosent need to quit his job over it cause who knows it might and it might not and thats a risk he dosent want to take and plus when it does happen he can just go to his boss and say "TAKE THIS JOB AND SHOVE IT" so thats my advice

A California State job is like an RV itself. The minimum hourly wage is about $39. The amounts mentioned - were they per week? So, now the check is down to $2800 clear. That equates to $145,600 per year. Forgive me if I am wrong, but California is totally going broke because of their wages to state workers....and driving 3 hours per day...isn't that your choice? Must have pretty nice digs to put up with that. And this is a sad story?

I believe that was per month.