Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Case Scenario: RV 411!

SYNJI

Truly a disturbing post.......if it's real. Everyone who has been involved in this highly speculative investment for a year or more (and is reasonably rational) knows that virtually none of the information disseminated in any of the conference calls or rumors has proven even remotely close to factual to date. Anyone who would put his/her job, and especially FAMILY at risk by taking any of the actions described in this post is in need of extensive psychological and financial counseling. Even the most avid of the Kool Aid drinkers wouldn't be quite so naive. None of us know whether our long awaited RV will or won't happen, but rational behavior must prevail until we know for sure. blink.gif

Who are u to judge whether he needs help or not legolas!!!!!! you can't say that you havent played into the rumors and conf. calls so long ago let him figure it out for himself for you to judge you will be judged sir now good day.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 11

He says that the RV will happen at anytime now, and he will no longer need to have to work to death anymore. His birthday is on the 6th of March too and says that this is his month. He says that he has done enough researches, had listened to enough conference calls, and have read enough infos books on investing in the dinars and have read enough posts/chats and forums of these sites, to know that the RV, is a fact, and that it will take place very shortly. He already got his $2 million house all planned and designed. The 2 cars that he wants to buy to replace the ones he's sold to purchase his dinars, and a foundation that's already set up and fully exempt by the IRS, ready to help others as soon as we RV. I need an RV 411!

He has not been going to work for a week now. He had stayed home and got all his wealth and asset protection all created and new business ideas all set up and which buildings to buy........., etc. If he does not return to work by his birthday (March the 6th), he is FIRED!!!!! But that is what he wants and he is so pround of it! We have 5 children, 4 tiny dogs and a house we have to pay for. IT IS NOT YET TOO LATE TO SAVE HIS JOB. I NEED TO GET SOME INPUTS FROM YOU MEMBERS. I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU ALL ARE AS POSITIVE AS HE IS AND IS HE GOING IN SANE? Then, I won't get on his case any further but support to make sure that all is achieve. Thank you.

End Quote

You're kidding, right?

• Upvote 2

Umbertino:

I am not kidding! He's got everything planned and who he is going to hire. He says a job loss is another job found, if u have the experience already. About he RV investment, he has never been so sure it will happen. He says it only makes sense that it will happen. We shall see, huh?

Umbertino:

I am not kidding! He's got everything planned and who he is going to hire. He says a job loss is another job found, if u have the experience already. About he RV investment, he has never been so sure it will happen. He says it only makes sense that it will happen. We shall see, huh?

Remember "being FIRED from a Job", your unemployment benefits can be denied. If he is paying a note on the other 2 cars trade both in a get 1 car. If he can get a job where you live making the same or more, then do that, but I call BS on that. If that were the case, he would have done that already and not drive 3 hours a day for work.

The RV could happen tomorrow, it could be June, and then again it could never happen. There is always that chance..

Edited by shaneelstar

i think he should suck it up and get back to work. I know how he feels cuz i cant wait to quit my job. I drive about 3 hours round trip to get to work and although by choice, it sucks. I just keep a hopeful attitude that the rv will happen soon. It drives me crazy all the speculative dates and then no rv. keep your heads up and be happy he has a job. go rv B)

Thor363:

I do work. I am not just a full-time mom but is also a Loan and Real Estate Agent and a Life Insurance Agent. That is why our lifestyle won't change even if it RV or not but regarding money issues, the RV would just bring higher opportunities. I was just wondering why he is sooooo into this dinar thing that he's willing to give up his cop career for the state. He just says it's not worth taking the bullet for someone anymore. That's all. I do support him and that is why he is able to buy so much dinars but I just want to make sure he is not insane and is not alone in this investment. I am sure he can fi d another jo nearby. Thanks!

This is the last place to bring such a question. The majority of people on this site have never invested in any thing as risky as this. Always go with your gut feeling and never take advice from anyone online that you do not know. And think twice before taking advice from someone u do know. :)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Shaneelstar:

Thanks. He loves his job as a cop. He once said that regardless, he will always be a cop but when the state starts to slash off his pay here and there, cutting it in half, he feels not worthy anymore. He never wanted to quit but now that all these poor economy conditions starts happening, and the the RV opportunity came right in time, he just feels this is the right time to make the transition. However, I just wanted to hear others advices so I can continuing supporting him.

Planning using money you do not have and no one knows for sure you will ever have is just setting yourself up for a big letdown. Unless your husband was misinformed, this venture had no 100% positive end. You buy into with money you have to spare, then you hope for the best. Wanting it to happen does not make it come any faster. Selling off stuff to buy into it is not using common sense. You can tell the people out there who have invested in this not having the money to do so because they are the people who have either left the board, sold off their dinar or make posts wanting reassurance that every last penny to their name they spent is going to amount to something. If you are looking for reassurance, you have come to the wrong place. No one know nothing more than your husband does. We are all waiting in line just like he is for the big day.

• Upvote 1

Back off. You don't know the whole situation. The dude was driving forever to work for a reduced income month over month while supporting the family... sometimes people need to wake up and stop jumping on the breadwinner, and ask who the heck pidgeon holed the guy to always be the sole provider. Sounds like he needs a LOA and surely can be requested by him if encouraged by his wife. Think about it...

I evened you out. +1

• Upvote 1

consolidate all your holdings apply for another job in another state--get accepted then leave--maybe wisconsin , they will be looking for lower priced ,good help shortly---but get the heck out of fruit and nut land---too expensive to live no regard to thier workers whether state or private

Should you decide to wait till the RI better see if you can live with your folks or find a good bridge to live under.

CC

A lot has been said, but one more time saying it will not hurt. The Word says, "There is safety in the multitude of counselors." My counsel to keep his job, wait for the RV before he does anything that will not put his family in jeopardy He has to put his family before the RV in his priorities. We all have our own plans, but we to be faithful in the place we are at right now.

How naive can a group of people be??? The pumpers have nothing to push this weekend - and we all agree that the rumors have been quite for a couple of days - so now they are going with "my life is in shambles." And now, people are falling into this trap? $30 million ??? This couple bought $30 million IQD (probably $30k US or thereabouts) in hopes of making $100 million USD in one week, and it did not happen. Forget about them, how many of us could afford to "risk" $30,000 US on this investment? So forget about us ... there are 200 million people in the US whose life is in shambles not to mention Iraq, Yemen, Egypt, etc. While nobody has a crystal ball, it seems the gurus now have some fog on their crystal ball, and the desperate have nowhere to go. I agree with "keepm" such that it will RV but IMO in June at the earliest.

• Upvote 3

Umbertino:

Umbertino:

Well then..... All I can say is I'm sorry....... Doesn't look pretty if he doesn't get back to work OR hasn't an alternatiive plan ( maybe he does)

SNYJI-My husband was in the same boat...hated his job, just 6 mos short of retirement, had physical issues that limited his ability to do his job. So...he went out on stress leave-blew through all his accumulated annual and sick leave and we were without income for about 4 months. I have been unemployed for over 2 years and my unemployment was cut off. We have gone through one 401K and are working through another. We have no children to worry about but we have two houses that we pay mortgages on. If we were not invested in dinar, I truly feel that he would have stuck it out and kept working until he retired in November. I believe that this is a good investment, and that it should be revaluing soon BUT IT IS STILL SPECULATIVE. Please have him stick it out for at least a couple more months. In this economic environment you cannot afford to have no income or benefits for your family. Please take it from someone who has walked in a similar pair of shoes.

• Upvote 2

Wow!! Stop, Look, and Listen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never invest more than you can afford to lose. Although, you could sell it back. if need be. I say, keep your job!!!!!!!! Feed your family, keep your house. This thing could very well take forever, if ever. This is a speculation! I think maybe you both should look at re-organizing your life. If he is at this level of a breaking point. If this thing doesn't happen when he thinks it should, he could do something detremental to himself. Life is tuff for many. Manage your stress, so you continue to have a life. Linving in the moment, all there really is is now, now, now. Be happy with less, tell this thing blows, if it blows. Lately, there has been so much pumping, it's hard to know what to believe. Protect your family, it's time for a big talk. Good Luck and God Bless!