Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Case Scenario: RV 411!

SYNJI

Good afternoon members! Please give some feed backs asap. My husband works for the state of California for about 6 years now. When he first started, his NET salary was around $6000. Then a few months afterwards, it drops to $5000 for some unknown excuses with the state. Then two years later, to $4300. Then the state budgent came into effect and 4 years later, to $3800. Then on his 5 year, it dropped to $3500 and finally for the month of March 2011, his pay check, due to higher cost of health insurance, continuous state budget and more money garnished into retirement plans, it's now only $2800.

He had been driving 3 hours a day (both ways), 5 days a week for for 6 years. Since we got into the Dinar World in November of 2010, he feels that the RV was coming and it will happen no later than the end of March 2011. He says that he has enough time and sick days to last 5-6 months worth of income even if the RV delays until June 2011. Plus, since the dollar is devaluing, he said that his 401K will be worthless to him later, and so he is not gonna wait until age 59 to withdrawal his retiriement plans.

Now he is waiting for his official announcement "You're Fired!". Then, he said that he is going to go and take out all his 401K before he looses it all, due to the continous poor economy. He had 4 cars and sold off two of his most expensive ones to buy his dinars. So now he holds a total of $30,000,000 dinars. He says in the he wants to get out of this struggling lifestyle, he will have to put every thing into it. He also says that this is nothing compared to all the iffy investments that he's done past, we had took greater risks, causing him to loose $20,000 to $30,000 dollars without as much pros as the dinars. He says that he needs to buy enough dinars to cross the bridge from poverty to rich. He is sick and tired of the Middle Class lifestyle, where you can't live or die. It's like being on life support. So it's either the plug will be taken off or we will revive and start a new life. We are in our mid 30s.

He says that the RV will happen at anytime now, and he will no longer need to have to work to death anymore. His birthday is on the 6th of March too and says that this is his month. He says that he has done enough researches, had listened to enough conference calls, and have read enough infos books on investing in the dinars and have read enough posts/chats and forums of these sites, to know that the RV, is a fact, and that it will take place very shortly. He already got his $2 million house all planned and designed. The 2 cars that he wants to buy to replace the ones he's sold to purchase his dinars, and a foundation that's already set up and fully exempt by the IRS, ready to help others as soon as we RV. I need an RV 411!

He has not been going to work for a week now. He had stayed home and got all his wealth and asset protection all created and new business ideas all set up and which buildings to buy........., etc. If he does not return to work by his birthday (March the 6th), he is FIRED!!!!! But that is what he wants and he is so pround of it! We have 5 children, 4 tiny dogs and a house we have to pay for. IT IS NOT YET TOO LATE TO SAVE HIS JOB. I NEED TO GET SOME INPUTS FROM YOU MEMBERS. I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU ALL ARE AS POSITIVE AS HE IS AND IS HE GOING IN SANE? Then, I won't get on his case any further but support to make sure that all is achieve. Thank you.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

In my humble opinion, although the state job is unstable, it does provide some benefits, more than being with out a job would be. He is not alone in this, you have too many mouth's to feed and clothe and shelter. I would stick it out until the RV, then take some paid time off to get ALL of my house in order and not make a hasty choice that could turn out fruitless. Best of luck to all of you.

• Upvote 7

wow imho he has tooken a huge gamble selling off his cars and stuff but hey thats between you and him lets just hope this gets done and doesnt come unraveled the ME is very fragile at the moment and i don't like whats going in Iraq and this present time. I'm sorry your husband has suffered a loss in pay but mn are in the same boat as well and worse off. I hope it hapens soon as well but i can't bank on this anymore ive moved on it happens when it happens just check up on the forums every so often it wil hapen when its time. Good day.

P.S imho he needs to think of his family im sure its tough for him and he is tired of working but this Rv is no guarantee!!!!!!!!! I do believe however it will revalue jjst not sure when these Iraqis will put things off to the last nano second and continue to get free money. Keep the hope but he needs to keep his job IMHO.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

He's a lot braver than me. :)

I'd look at it this way...

Everything happens for a reason.

Even if the RV doesn't happen by June, and all of his plans go awry,

it will motivate you both to do things that you hadn't really expected to do at this point.

New beginnings lead to new life experiences.

Keep a positive outlook, live one day at a time, and allow all experiences to make you stronger and wiser.

With that approach, no matter what happens it will be a blessing and benefit to you both.

God bless,

SL2

• Upvote 6

Yea it will RV but it could happen anytime now, but again it could be a year or longer, random things happen. And like many people have said before me "this is Iraq" so we really don't know 100 percent. I would try to talk him into working till he cashes in his dinars, and the money is in his bank account.

Can he continue to work until it RV's? Just a thought - a bird in the hand, so to speak - sounds like he's well prepared for the RV which is a good thing. There are however, no guarantees in any investment! Tho' it's tough right now - perhaps it is just a season - I say keep the job - JMO

My heart goes out to you and your family.

Go RV! :)

Hi SYNJI,

First let me say that I know no one or nothing about when the IQD will RV, or how much it will be. Neither do I know anyone who knows the answer to those 2 things.

Having said that, I belive that your husband is NOT insane. I consider him a wise and astute investor who has assessed the situation he is facing, and has chosen to be proactive rather than reactive. What he also seems to have done is "draw a line in the sand," whereby he is adamantly unwilling to accept failure as an option, which is exactly what he is facing with his job status.

Those of us who frequent this forum are investors in an foreign currency of a country that has been in the toilet for 20 years. While not all of us have personally served to defend this foreign country, our loved ones have, be they family, friends, or neighbors. We have been given the right via a Presidential Executive Order to continue to support this country personally with our hard earned US dollars, while our tax dollars also continue to do so. There is no one on this forum who does not believe that the rewards of a revaluation of that currency will occur. We argue, bicker, and fight over the information about when and how much, but not about if it will happen.

I commend your husband for his courage under fire, and support it as well. But, I am the least qualified to advise him to continue his particular strategy. Yet, I suspect that if you continue to support him, FULLY, he will surprise and delight you with what he manages to accomplish, regardless of what transpires in the next few days, or end of this month.

Edited by billio0
  • Upvote 2

A California State job is like an RV itself. The minimum hourly wage is about $39. The amounts mentioned - were they per week? So, now the check is down to $2800 clear. That equates to $145,600 per year. Forgive me if I am wrong, but California is totally going broke because of their wages to state workers....and driving 3 hours per day...isn't that your choice? Must have pretty nice digs to put up with that. And this is a sad story?

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

you will need to get your job, waiting on the rv woulld be a second nature, stick with the first nature with the income at hand. never let the rv rule your life yet. it,s just a invevtment or a collection hobby for right now. good luck and god bless you

Please just don't tell me that after he's burned himself out, that you're not also working to help pay the bills and get the load off the poor guys shoulders... the solution sounds like it needs a redesign of your life together, not an attack on a man that's probably had enough. Dinar or no Dinar, seems you have larger issues to deal with related to why he's burned out (and who hasn't). Been there and done that and I bet any money he's the sole serious income... btw hobby jobs don't count.

I've seen this happen so many times it's no longer amusing and really never was. :blink: My apologies for being so blunt.

The Dinar is a speculative investment... staking ones life and career on it is a bad move IMO.

• Upvote 2

WOW! That's a difficult spot he's put you and your children in! And it must be very difficult to not be scared about it.

However your husband sounds like a very intelligant man and trust in a relationship is always most paramount.

I don't have any advise for you but I can tell you I am praying that the IQD RV's Very SOON so people like you and husband can lend a helping hand to all those less fortunate... As I plan to do!

smile.gif

He says that if he is fired, and it doesn't RV at all or it got delayed, he could just go on unemployment benefits, which would pay him about the same amount that he is getting right now and he doesn't have to drive 3 hours a day anymore. This will be his first time on it. When the UB is over, and no RV yet, than he will just find a job in town that pays the same or more. Yet, he knows the RV will come so to have no worries. He promised that our lifestyle will still be comfortable and nothing changed unless the come RV comes. And that from here on, we'll have more time together. I hope he is right...... Regardless, we won't leave eachother! Thanks for all ur inputs.

:angry: RV is the Opium of the masses - Get to work SLACKER! You should have been trying to better yourself and situation for the sake of your family instead of watching dollars fly out the window....

Back off. You don't know the whole situation. The dude was driving forever to work for a reduced income month over month while supporting the family... sometimes people need to wake up and stop jumping on the breadwinner, and ask who the heck pidgeon holed the guy to always be the sole provider. Sounds like he needs a LOA and surely can be requested by him if encouraged by his wife. Think about it...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Tell him we all have read every piece of info, we could find, but we still maintain a life...He needs to return to his job and be glad he has a job to hold him over till the dinar squats..Some people are not as well off as he is,,,he has a wonderful family,,,who love him very much,,he needs to hang in there....grab his boot straps and pull himself up !!!!!! BEST OF LUCK TO ALL OF YOU......

• Upvote 1

Truly a disturbing post.......if it's real. Everyone who has been involved in this highly speculative investment for a year or more (and is reasonably rational) knows that virtually none of the information disseminated in any of the conference calls or rumors has proven even remotely close to factual to date. Anyone who would put his/her job, and especially FAMILY at risk by taking any of the actions described in this post is in need of extensive psychological and financial counseling. Even the most avid of the Kool Aid drinkers wouldn't be quite so naive. None of us know whether our long awaited RV will or won't happen, but rational behavior must prevail until we know for sure. :blink:

Edited by Legolas
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1