Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumor found when googling

VanessaL4100

I'm not one to post rumors; however, I just googled dinar revalue to see what would come up and I found this. Not sure if it is true, just wanted to pass a long. :D

Question:When Will The Iraqi Dinar Revalue? Any sites that might be helpful? Any resources? Any other information relating? What banks? When? Any Help thanks.

Answer: INFO from CIA- the revalue to equalize the dinar to the U.S. Dollar- Code: 1-2374-584-372-4834-63443/adsa/dfdfg2334…

Decoded- It states that it will revalue in 5 Months 14 days and 36 hours.

This was posted on December 19th of 2010

Hope that Helps.

Interesting. Maybe they come up with this for being around June when HCL is lifted? Who knows. Have a great day!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Isn`t 36 hrs another day and 12 hours ???

Thanks a lot Leola!!! Just when I was going to give this post credibility, ya gotta go and be all logical.

Vanessa....did the scientists that decoded this secret message borrow Ralphies secret decoder ring that he got from Ovaltine?

Thanks for the posts!

• Upvote 15

Vanessa....did the scientists that decoded this secret message borrow Ralphies secret decoder ring that he got from Ovaltine?

haha I have no idea! ;) either way, glad I am just the messenger.

Funny I got June 3rd -ish

You're right! I forgot to count all of May lol and the 36 hours. Thank you! math was NOT my best subject. ;)

Edited by VanessaL4100
  • Upvote 2

Gave it a plus to balance out the negative. Shame on whoever gave it a minus. This person has just brought us something she found on the web and offered it as a rumour. What about that deserves derision? If you keep this up no one will want to bring any information, rumour or not, and how on earth will you do all your researcy by yourselves? Some people just don't think before they vote. Go ahead, give me a minus, I can handle it. Rally ticked with some of the attitude here ... talk about childish.

smee2

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

VanessaL4100 Icon, thanks for your post... I found CIA Factbook.. anything you want to know about Iraq..I can not wait to find time to go an plunder...I did not find your code.

May is good for me!

Edited by puff26

Dogood, I am sure that June would be the sixth month!

It is evidently extremely difficult to add. 5 months from December 19 would be May 19. Add 14 days and that would be June 2nd. Then 36 hours would give you June 4th. I can't believe that is that difficult.

• Upvote 3

WELL I GOT IT THISW WAY - 5 MONTHS 14 DAYS AND 36HRS RIGHT?

SO DECEMBER 19 TO JAN 19...= 1 MONTH SO JAN - FEB = 2

FEB-MAR= 3 MAR -APR =4 AND APR TO MAY 19 = 5

SO MAY 19 + 14 DAYS = JUNE 26 (my anniversay #40) anyway = + 36 hours = either midnight or noon the 27/28th OF JUNE!

SO WE'RE LOKING JUNE 27-28! GOD AM I GLAD WE ALL NOW KNOW LOLlaugh.gif

• Upvote 1

Gave it a plus to balance out the negative. Shame on whoever gave it a minus. This person has just brought us something she found on the web and offered it as a rumour. What about that deserves derision? If you keep this up no one will want to bring any information, rumour or not, and how on earth will you do all your researcy by yourselves? Some people just don't think before they vote. Go ahead, give me a minus, I can handle it. Rally ticked with some of the attitude here ... talk about childish.

smee2

Thanks smee! :)

• Upvote 1

Vanessa, as a 'friend' I am going to tell you that you know better than to post something like this, especially without a link to at least get the pressure off of you and onto the originator.

Are we all this bored these days to run numbers on something like this? Is this what it is going to be like until the RV? I wonder how many of us will be standing?

MODS - I think we need a new category called JUST FOR FUN and I think Smee should be in charge of it. Rather that bs rumors, we could post puzzles, quizzes, and mind twisters on the RV. Or how about a drinking game - every day that is predicted and does not happen, we all take a drink at midnight. It would save a few arses around here and give us something to do in the meantime.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm not one to post rumors; however, I just googled dinar revalue to see what would come up and I found this. Not sure if it is true, just wanted to pass a long. :D

Interesting. Maybe they come up with this for being around June when HCL is lifted? Who knows. Have a great day!

Dude! excusee!.. Dudette ! are you sure that wasn't morse code ? or bat signals...I know bout them!

Well nevermind I did the math and it would be May 1st. It would be 5 months from December 19th when that was posted. But we don't know how true this is..

Actually, it would be around June 3rd-4th if you do the math....Dec 19th to May 19th is 5 months.....15 days and 12 hours would put it at around June 3rd-4th, depending on the exact time of the day this was started. :)

I call BS on it.

Edited by Spoolin
  • Upvote 1

AHA!!!!! after reading some of the posts now i know why were all in trouble!!!!!!. Thats what I like about DV . not only do we shoot the messenger we shoot the dog the cat (pardon me smee, nothing intended) the message and we not only throw them under the bus we drive it as well. Thanks Vanessa for your post,Its RUMORS as in may or may not be real :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I can see it now Adam will have to start a true and a false rumor section "oh we cant post in there thats the true rumor section lets go to the false rumor section". DV will have such a great rep they will call us the french foriegn legion of dinar sites.Any wandering rumor will be mowed down with the ferocity of a tiger attack. Bring us a rumor and we will make you do a fifty mile hike in full battle gear after a high colonic :blink: :blink: :blink::lol: :lol:

• Upvote 6

One of the things I do like about this site, is that when something gets us stirred up, we show our colours in full glory, no holds barred.

Sometimes that means a negative slant and sometimes a positive position. But either way, we show a passion and usually a sense of humour stuck in there by a few to balance things out. Oh yeah, there are those who take things so seriously and seem to have a driving need to bash anything they cannot personally agree with. But there are also those who come to the rescue with a little bit of humour and a pinch of common sense.

Rumours are just that. If you want something to believe, don't read the topic. If you want to see how others react, or need the diversion, or just see it as entertainment, welcome.

And for those who wonder if it is worth posting a rumour when there seem to be so many eager bashers hanging about ... I think it is. These are just words. Remember that old children's saying? (must be old if I remember it!) Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me. I don't remember how many times I had to shout that out as I was running home in tears over something someone said. Growing up the fat kid in the neighbourhood was not easy.

Having read this series of posts, swinging back and forth like a pendulum, I have to say I have enjoyed it. A simple little rumour offerd in innocence and with good grace, has brought forth the rainbow of opinion we have here. It is beautiful. And fun. And thanks to all of you for being part of it.

Wonder what will get us stirred up next ... hahahahaha

smee2

• Upvote 2