Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Speedracer chat?? 3-4-2011

BruceV

Speedracer Rumor: don't promote other sites 3/4/11

March 4th, 2011 09:21 am · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation)

Well I hope I am wrong about this, and I will probably get trashed, but here goes: I HOPE Ray’s intel from the ceremony with Shabbibi is correct. Remember the $3.10-3.20 rate? We are all aware that there are currently 12 US Treasury Dept. officials in Iraq, presumably to see this RV through? The person who introduced me to the Dinar (last November) has a connection to a person who works at the US Treasury.

I consider this second hand information so I have never quoted it publicly. My friend told me at the very begining that Maliki wanted to RV at a rate between $5.00 and $6.00. He also told me at that time that our Treasury Dept was trying to convince Iraq to RV at a rate of .86 ($1.16 USD).

According to his Treasury source, they have an agreement with Iraq that all Dinar that the US Treasury holds will be valued at $5.25 USD, and would be used to pay for oil. When we turn our Dinar in at the bank, they end up in the US Treasury. If your figure of $1.17 turns out to be right, then it looks like our gov’t has figured out a way to make most of the money off of our dinar.

I think I know what our 12 Treasury people may be up to over in Iraq! Treat this as rumor, but I have been waiting to see if that figure would pop up. I sure hope Ray’s intel is correct!

• Upvote 10

Okay I guess I am a little dense on this one. Why is speedracer hoping that Ray's intel is correct if the government gets $5.25 and we only get $1.16? I mean $1.16 is still good but not compared to $5.25. Once again our government is looking out for its people.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

At any rate, I've always thought that lopping the current exchange rate (not the currency) from the current .00086 IQD/$1,170 USD to .86 IQD/$1.17 is the most logical thing they could do, and I would be extremely happy.

I don't care how much the U.S. Govt will get for the IQDs in future oil contracts. I not greedy :P I got my own ways to double/triple my money afterwards; though, of course, this is just a rumor...

• Upvote 3

so we cash our dinars in outside of the country and not let the treasury screw us ....????

Nope.....what he is saying is the RV will come out at $1.16 everywhere, it won't matter where you go to cash in. The $5.25 deal is strictly a behind the scenes deal between the US and iraq for oil purchases only. If the US wanted to get cash in dollars for their dinar, they would only be able to get the going rate (around $1.16). The $5.25 is only good on oil purchses......got it? B)

• Upvote 4

Speedracer Rumor: don't promote other sites 3/4/11

March 4th, 2011 09:21 am · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation)

Well I hope I am wrong about this, and I will probably get trashed, but here goes: I HOPE Ray’s intel from the ceremony with Shabbibi is correct. Remember the $3.10-3.20 rate? We are all aware that there are currently 12 US Treasury Dept. officials in Iraq, presumably to see this RV through? The person who introduced me to the Dinar (last November) has a connection to a person who works at the US Treasury.

I consider this second hand information so I have never quoted it publicly. My friend told me at the very begining that Maliki wanted to RV at a rate between $5.00 and $6.00. He also told me at that time that our Treasury Dept was trying to convince Iraq to RV at a rate of .86 ($1.16 USD).

According to his Treasury source, they have an agreement with Iraq that all Dinar that the US Treasury holds will be valued at $5.25 USD, and would be used to pay for oil. When we turn our Dinar in at the bank, they end up in the US Treasury. If your figure of $1.17 turns out to be right, then it looks like our gov’t has figured out a way to make most of the money off of our dinar.

I think I know what our 12 Treasury people may be up to over in Iraq! Treat this as rumor, but I have been waiting to see if that figure would pop up. I sure hope Ray’s intel is correct!

Hasn't Ali at Dinar Trade always said he is cashing in at the CBI Rate? If thats the case does this side step the US treasury in the above mentioned situation??

Nope.....what he is saying is the RV will come out at $1.16 everywhere, it won't matter where you go to cash in. The $5.25 deal is strictly a behind the scenes deal between the US and iraq for oil purchases only. If the US wanted to get cash in dollars for their dinar, they would only be able to get the going rate (around $1.16). The $5.25 is only good on oil purchses......got it? B)

Got it. I will take $1.16 ALL DAYYYYYYYYYY Just do it!

• Upvote 2

Okay I guess I am a little dense on this one. Why is speedracer hoping that Ray's intel is correct if the government gets $5.25 and we only get $1.16? I mean $1.16 is still good but not compared to $5.25. Once again our government is looking out for its people.

I think he is saying he hopes Rays intel of 3.22 is correct because his intel was 1.17.

Either would be great...obviously

As far as the 12 treasury dept people over there. Im not sure about the number but there were news articles posted in the news section here verifying that the us treasury dept does have reps in Iraq helping the cbi lately.

As far as the US working out a deal to get a higher rate when traded for oil. If thats true it great for the US. The subsidizing of oil is what keeps us from paying 8 something a gallon like many other countries. If we have a continuous supply of cheaper oil it would help all americans not just those invested in dinar.

• Upvote 2

Personally, I would love 1.17 especially after hearing figures of.05-.10 If the treasury gets a better deal for purchasing oil, good for them. I'm ready for the ride to end and 1.17 would allow me to do all the things I want to do for my family, church, and help out some other people who need it, so can I have my 1.17 today please? I'd also like a side of fries with that.

• Upvote 4

When you stop to think about this, it wouldn't surprise me at all because in a lot of ways we have been paying taxes on taxes for years that are hidden. Our govt has dreamed up more ways of taxing its people than carter's got liver pills. So if this be true, they will reap the difference in rate and the taxes on top of that. Ain't we got it good.......

Edited by Heavyduty053
  • Upvote 1

Tropics, this may seem true but don't forget that they will be coming after 45-65 % of that $1.16 exchange rate profit in the form of taxes!!! They want it all!! It sort of takes on a whole different meaning now huh!

• Upvote 1

how do you know that 12 treasury people are over there now ?

You will never get someone to tell you the answer to this question. Most of what they tell you here is to be taken with a grain of salt so to give it some flavor.

it there is a behind the door deal that gives the US treasury more per dinar than us average joes so be it. nothing we do or say will change it. but if it is for oil or whatever my problem is with the rising cost of gas what is the govt going to do about that for us? i mean it seems like gas i s going up .10 per gallon every week or so now for the past month. here where i live it has gone from 2.89 to 3.29 a gallon in less than 3 weeks.

• Upvote 1

When you stop to think about this, it wouldn't surprise me at all because in a lot of ways we have been paying taxes on taxes for years that are hidden. Our govt has dreamed up more ways of taxing its people than carter's got liver pills. So if this be true, they will reap the difference in rate and the taxes on top of that. Ain't we got it good.......

You are showing your age....Carter's doesn't make liver pills anymore.

• Upvote 1

Tropics, this may seem true but don't forget that they will be coming after 45-65 % of that $1.16 exchange rate profit in the form of taxes!!! They want it all!! It sort of takes on a whole different meaning now huh!

I hate to ask a dumb question, but this will be a straight currency exchange. It's like when I go to Mexico and exchange dollars for pesos. If the exchange is good, I make a little money compared to the year before. But I don't pat taxes on it. Why would we pay taxes here?

besides, these huge multinational corporations pay little to no taxes every year - In 2005 CSX Rail system paid zero taxes - and it's president, Snow went on to be Treasury Secretary under baby Bush . His job was to get people (like you and me) scared into paying their taxes. But his former company paid S**t,

What a grand government...

• Downvote 1

if the u s makes a backdoor deal for higher rv for oil what makes you think we,ll see better prices at the pump gov and big oil will still find a way to justify high pump prices and make winfall profits with ubsud claims just like they did in the 70,sthese backdoor deals aren,t for us believe me.