Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Currency Auction 3/4/2011

Doc31

If crude keeps climbing......... I think it's going to sting the U.S. economy BAD!!

Remember right around the election times, how we had all these crises?

Crude - Price at the pump crisis.

Housing market - the fall & demise with foreclosures

Which was followed by Banks on the verge of going bankrupt...

Auto Industry - needed bail outs!

When I think which of the above happened first??? The rise of crude..

I think in correlation of let's say the DOW Jones was pushing something like 13,000-14,000 points and crude oil was on the rise. To my inexperienced mind of understanding the economy, I would of thought things were going good..... Only annoying factor was what we paid at the pump. Well, crude pushed to I believe $148 / barrel & things went south from there... Was crude a heavy factor during that time? I am not sure, but I bet it was a factor....

Reasoning why? People live on a pretty strict budget.. Meaning, if you increase your expenses by a significant amount, you're likely to be living beyond your means.

Maxing out Credit Cards to keep up w/ rise in gas prices or the sub-prime loans and the increase of interest rates...

I think the previous recession was a wake-up call to an extent.. Look to cut your expenses when possible. (reduce entertainment expenses, such as things like cable, etc)

Anyways, just something to ponder & think about.

With Summer being the biggest demand for people to purchase gas at the pump... I wonder what the gas price will be at the pump...

Thanks for all you do Doc.. I was surprised to see you post today considering there is no Currency Auctions on Fri.s & Sat.'s :)

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the hard work DOC31!

I believe that if the Whitehouse doesn't have a "master plan" as some have eluded, we (the US) are headed for a very rough stretch indeed. Many have mentioned US holdings of dinar, but I have been unable to find credible information supporting this, so I have to assume that it is merely conjecture at this point. Does anyone have real intel for this?

$4 gasoline at the pump will be a hard blow for the already weak US economy. More than likely devastating.

I got on this ride years ago and am in it for the long haul. It seems that some are losing hope of ever seeing the IDQ reach even a 1=1 with the dollar. I say fret not! If there is not a master plan and oil continues up, the once mighty dollar will be on a 1=1 with the dinar.... even without an RV.

Go RV before then.

• Upvote 1

I need to buy stock in oil..do you have any in mind...?

Crude is normally a pretty volatile market..

You can buy/sell it throughout the day and make some good money.

If you watch the market enough..

My mom was telling me a co-worker of hers used to sell it during the day and made enough money to pay his heating bill for the entire year (Keep in mind, we're talking the upper-midwest).

Thanks again Doc. I heard a report on CNN about ten minutes ago from Heraldo Rivera that he supports $5.00 a gallon gasoline. Claims it will fix all our problems. I think it was the chair thing a few years back, not sure. Certainly not worth broad casting. Hats off to the NewsHounds for getting the word out.tip_hat.gif

Shoot, should we buy now.. and go along with the panic..laugh.gif Or wait in hopes it all comes down after the RV..... I am ready to buy now, but what looks the best to buy at this time..??? But some of my oils stocks are ROCKING... I am just ready to play with metals now too.... Too many choices.... THANKS DOC... MUCH APPRECIATED!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif