Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Continued... - Remember: The name of the game is Own Nothing Control it ALL!!.

1) to get the Aged LLC, where we will created a contract making you the Manager of that LLC, on the condition, that when the funds are in, you will pay for that Aged LLC. This will allow you to: A) have an LLC ahead, and you will be ready to accept the funds, since it

Thanks for the informative postings XXX. I have a couple of questions relating to your post. First where can you buy the "aged" LLC's? Are you selling some? If so what state or states are they formed in, and does it make a difference? Is this something people should be considering now before a possible RV or can it be done after the fact?

Looking forward to your answers...

The company I deal with has 2 Offices in the Southern California Area. Good luck

http://www.phoenixspiritent.com/index.html

Phoenix Spirit Enterprises, LLC

Headquarters' Office

1740 H Dell Range Blvd., Street 281

Cheyenne, WY 82009

432 So. Curson Ave. Ste. 1 B

Los Angeles, CA 90036

Tel. 866-494-4619

Fax. 323-933-6443

6475 E. PCH., Ste.383

Long Beach, CA 90803

Tel. 562-494-4619 2nd line: 562-494-1003

Fax. 562-986-6894

Our Email: info@phoenixspiritent.com

Our Toll Free Number:

866-494-4619

• 1 month later...

What if you already have an LLC, that is managed by another LLC? That I actually operate as a running business...Why can I not just take the money from the RV and invest it into my LLC's?

I do need to look into the Roth IRA's though.

Motorco

Get a selfdirected Roth search Self directed Roth IRAs for info. I have had one now for 20 years. You can invest in anything you can imagine and live tax free when you retire at 591/2. I have 66 paid for rental properties now generating approx 51,000 per month, goes back in Roth, I buy another property every 2 months or Dinars. I am 57 now.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

1) to get the Aged LLC, where we will created a contract making you the Manager of that LLC, on the condition, that when the funds are in, you will pay for that Aged LLC. This will allow you to: A) have an LLC ahead, and you will be ready to accept the funds, since it�s already been formed. B) You will be able to pay us, once those funds are in, and not have to pay us now. C) That LLC will be protected, so that you are not the owner, but you are it�s manager. This way you will not have what is called �constructive receipt��where you will be taxed close if not the 50%...of whatever goes in there.

2) OR you can use our Escrow Account, where you will have all of the documentation to get your funds into Our Escrow Bank Account (again, not having Constructive Receipt)�because it will go automatically into that account. From there (there will already be an agreement, signed, and agreed upon, prior to any of this. From here, we take only that amount that we agreed upon, to pay for the structures which we have already agreed on. Then proceed to get those �structures� made, and help you out in getting the bank accounts, where you will be the ONLY person on that account. OK??? Once that bank Account is opened, we will forward the �balance� over to that new account. Now you can do with as you wish�and you get to use those funds as you see fit!!

That is it in a Nutshell.

What is the cost?

My preference is for something that I own, without being recorded publicly as the owner. This is possible.