Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wealth Management - Remember: The name of the game is Own Nothing Control it ALL!!.

Being a part of this team here at DinarVets is about so much more than just owning Iraqi dinar and waiting on RV. I love the lessons in business and straqtegies that get presented which are useful to all, in so many ways. Even if you don't own Dinar. Just plain ole' business and tax strategies. Thanks!!!

Here is what i did and is totally legit. Befor you buy any dinar, find a company that will let you open a self directed ROTH IRA. You can contribute depending on age of course, but I could contribute $6000. After $50 account set up fee and contribution, I instruct them to go to website and buy Dinar, which they did and I got a confirmation. The Dinar will be sent to them to hold. When revaluated, I will instruct to sell and when I get to be 591/2, I can take out totally tax free, because it is a ROTH IRA.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sunglass, you make it so much more fun and exciting on our train to financial freedom.

I am so glad to be a part of this Great Adventure. I am a newbie just got in in November 09, I have the chat on a big screen in my music studio 24/7. It is like my own personal window into the good side of human nature reality show.

I believe God himself brought me to this opportunity and all of you into my life as well.

I see this RV as God's way of answering all of our prayers for financial freedom and is expecting us to pay it forward to all those we love.

What I have been observing on the chat tells me I am not alone in my sentiments and it is so inspiring. Yes I am addicted to our chat line and I am thrilled to be addicted to 24/7, live, streaming, HOPE.

Although I am a Democrat I am first a Christian, then an American Patriot so I hope the Democrat part of me does not in any way lessen the effect of me saying that in my book, YOU, SUNGLASS are the BEST of the BEST. Love to you, Phyllis

• 2 months later...

Here is what i did and is totally legit. Befor you buy any dinar, find a company that will let you open a self directed ROTH IRA. You can contribute depending on age of course, but I could contribute $6000. After $50 account set up fee and contribution, I instruct them to go to website and buy Dinar, which they did and I got a confirmation. The Dinar will be sent to them to hold. When revaluated, I will instruct to sell and when I get to be 591/2, I can take out totally tax free, because it is a ROTH IRA.

• Upvote 1

OK, I�ll now talk about choices:

1) You can choose to buy an Aged LLC. Remember: The cost, is $4,000 plus $1,000 per year old. SO if the LLC is 3 years old, you have the $4,000 plus an Extra $3,000 for a total of $7,000. If I�ve confused you, let me know. So in order to get an aged LLC. We will have an agreement, that you can be the Manager of that LLC� You will have a Bank Account where you will be the ONLY person on that account, but it will be in the LLC name. SO I�ll call it: ABC, LLC. you will be the Manger to ABC, LLC, and have an account in a nearby bank. You are the Only Signatory on that account. The agreement will state that you can have the �USE� of this LLC, on the condition, that when the Dinars are exchanged, you will �own� / pay for the LLC, and (Hopefully purchase 2 other non-taxable entities, of which those two will �own� the LLC. That way the LLC is protected, and so are you!! (In this case, you will not �own� it, and you will be in control of the LLC). You need to purchase TWO, because there has to be a �partnership��. You can only have a Partnership (with two or more)!! You can Not have a partnership by yourself� That is the reason for choosing TWO Structures.

2) You can choose a Series LLC. What is a Series LLC?? Think of the shape of an Octopus�One head, and Many tentacles� SO one top LLC, which governs over many other smaller LLC�S. You will be the Manager of the TOP, since that is the one that is Controlling the rest of the smaller LLC�S. Those other LLC�S are called �CELLS�. In a series LLC, it can have as many cells as needed, or wanted!! Of what benefit is to you?? This type of LLC, is great for situations, where you are at the �head� of the whole thing. (sort-to-speak). Where you want to control certain situations, but don�t� want those situations to be �co-mingled� or mixed in together. Ex: a Doctor who works at a hospital but wants to sell book, and vitamins. He can still work at the hospital, (either has himself, or as an independent contractor) but his book business, and vitamin business, can be sold through separate cells. Why? So that if anyone should want to sue him, they can only take that which is ONLY in that specific �cell�. Assuming that the suit was won. Another Ex. would be� If you wanted to give to your family ex. children, but wanted to also manage what they were going to do, just to make sure that they don�t �BLOW� the funds you are handing to them. Each person gets to �handle� their separate cell�and you being at the top, can give to each one of those cells whatever amount. But when the time comes if you see that they abusing the situation, [Ex: one of those kids could use the funds to buy drugs. At that time you can close that cell, or have him removed from being the manager, to that cell. He can NO longer sign checks, and those funds would be reverted back to the �large� LLC. So it allows you to give funds to your loved ones, while at the same time allowing you to see over how they are �using� these funds.

well this beats some of the trusts i have read about and listened to being described. i don't care for someone else to be able to write checks on the money.