Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why was this topic moved?

In this topic I threw a secernaio out asking what the thoughts were on the possibilities were that -

1) Iraq could be in bed with China (so to speak) and that if they didn't RV that it may be possible for them to buy oil without paying world market prices.

2) Since China would not RV their money (read it was under valued by 35%) and keep buying the US debit up that it had the feds upset & maybe Iraq had moved to their team.

This topic was moved. Not sure where it was it was moved to or why.

If it was the wording thaI was used or what. Didn't mean offense and hope none was taken. If so I am sorry;however, I woul like to hear other's thought on these subjects.

It was probably moved because it wasn't a "praise the dinar and the RV" topic. some people only want to hear that it will RV. they dont want to hear the truth that it actually may never RV.

here come the bashers.

i want it to rv as much as the next person, maybe more. i am tired of being broke. but i dont depend on an RV. i invested a little and if it pays off cool, if not no big deal.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1