Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Currency Auction 3/3/2011

Doc31

Thanks Doc -- and you are right about the down line or followers. I told everyone that would listen. Believing this is a gift from God. Now I have the responsibility of Staying on the rollercoaster and telling them about the ride. That part I could do without.

Great info and perspective always from you Doc keep it up if you can.

Benjamin Franklin declared that being a pessimist had a distinct advantage ... that he was rarely disappointed and that when on that occasion when something went well he was pleasantly surprised!

<BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"><BR style="mso-special-character: line-break">GreginTexas

• Upvote 1

Interesting thing about crude rising...

I believe the reason the UK is not able to donate or provide food anymore is due to that. I can't recall the name of the program, but I just heard it on the radio this morning in a news blurp. So, when you think about it, a M.E. country who makes, 90-95% of their revenue off of crude, is probably thinking to themselves "Sweet!!! We're rolling in the dough!" But they fail to realize it is likely hurting their people. I am sure they realize it, but they are to greedy to quickly act...

I noticed locally, that the prices at the pump is moving up faster in relation to the price of crude being traded... Just last week I filled up on I believe $2.97/gallon. Now I am seeing $3.44.. Talk about a big JUMP!

To the Article about 6 banks introduce electronic clearing... I believe it'll be available to all banks by June.. Interesting huh?

Also, read an article that Iran is going to be setting up banks in Iraq.. Scary.....

Reading that the indicative rates on the CBI are updating sooner.Maybe the IT guy of CBI knows that the world is watching and figures to update them sooner so people can go to bed? :lol:

Who knows, right? I recall about 2 weeks ago, it took about 3:30 AM CST, but now it seems to be closer to 2 AM CST that the indicative rates update.

Thanks Doc -- and you are right about the down line or followers. I told everyone that would listen. Believing this is a gift from God. Now I have the responsibility of Staying on the rollercoaster and telling them about the ride. That part I could do without.

Great info and perspective always from you Doc keep it up if you can.

Benjamin Franklin declared that being a pessimist had a distinct advantage ... that he was rarely disappointed and that when on that occasion when something went well he was pleasantly surprised!

<BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"><BR style="mso-special-character: line-break">GreginTexas

Knowing about this potential investment is a gift & a curse.

There are roughly 3 channels to look at

1) You inform nobody about the IQD. The RV pops, family & friends hound you why you never introduced them to the investment.

2) You inform several people (friends/family) & they invest.. The RV never pops, while they all continuously hound you for information, question your judgment, and so forth.

3) You inform several people (friends/family) & they don't invest.. The RV pops, family & friends are full of envy for not going along for the ride & are actually mad you didn't push them harder to invest.

The only way..... We'll luck out in this deal is if 2 things happen.. 1) We invest, tell no one, & it never comes to fruition (This is depressing) 2) We invest, tell all friends & family, they invest as well & it pops.

Its hard to keep this quiet, so we're all hoping & praying for the #2 situatoin where it pops and friends/family are invested (But there will still be some distant friends/family still upset...)

• Upvote 3

THANKS DOC. . . FOR PUTTING INTO A CONCISELY STATED POSTING THE VERY THING MOST OF US HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCING. INITIALLY, I WANTED TO TELL ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND DID TELL A GREAT MANY. ALL BUT 3 TOLD ME THE IQD INVESTMENT WAS A SCAM.

OF THE THREE WHO INVESTED, ONE IS STILL GUNG-HO NO MATTER WHAT THE NEWS MAY BE, ONE INVESTED FUNDS HE SHOULD HAVE KEPT TO MEET HIS SHORT TERM CASH NEEDS, AND ONE IS AS NERVOUS AS A MOUSE ON A CAT FARM, CONSTANTLY GOING UP EMOTIONALLY AND THEN CRASHING AS THINGS DON'T POP AS THE PUMPERS PROMISE.

I APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT AS YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST STABLE AND REALISTIC OF THOSE WHO COMMENT REGULARLY. I DIRECT EVERYONE TO YOUR POST EACH DAY.

THANKS,

RONBO

NO WORRIES MATE!! AND NOT TO WORRY ITS ONLY YOUR OPINION!! SO IF OTHERS GET MAD.... TUFF TOOTIES!!!! tongue.gif

BLAME IS A VICTIM statement!! MY Dad always told me... "SON, ITS NEVER OUTSIDE OF YOUR SELF"... meaning what you feel and beleive on matters and thoughts are yours ONLY within your own brain.... GREAT GUY!!!

AND MY OTHER FAVORITE... "biggrin.gifBE AWARE OF THE OBVIOUS " biggrin.gif

I PERSONALLY LOVE YOUR OPINION AND POSTS!! THANK YOU SIR!!!

People always Expect, rather than be calm and appreciate what they have even if it is little.... BE HAPPY PEOPLE, if anything for FREE AIR... biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif for now....jkjkjkjk

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

Gold on the decline since HongKong open ... off $8 from this morning!

Hey Doc, quick question for ya?? After the RV, do you think the GOLD and Silver will be Countercyclical & drop?? I have not played with metals yet!!

Thanks again & I appreciate your opinion!!

Hey Doc, quick question for ya?? After the RV, do you think the GOLD and Silver will be Countercyclical & drop?? I have not played with metals yet!!

Thanks again & I appreciate your opinion!!

IMO that would depend on whether or not the REPORTED IQD that the US govt has is in the FED or the Treasury ... "W" made it clear that this war would pay for itself ... okay ... the only way that works is for it to be in the treasury ... in that case the USD will be on steroids and the relationship between the USD vs Gold/Silver will indeed be anti or countercyclic. i.e. gold might still be high against the yen or the swiss franc (or some other currency depending upon how much IQD that their govts purchased) but significantly lower against the USD . Find a chart of gold against the big currencies and you will see that at times different currencies have done better than the others but NONE are doing well.

Peace

Doc31

• Upvote 2