Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OK, Who hit the EASY BUTTON?

OK, before I left VA I told you all DO NOT USE THE EASY BUTTON! REPEAT DO NOT USE THE EASY BUTTON! I jump online and the first thing I see? Someone used the EASY BUTTON and wiped out the forums or reset it whatever there is nothing NEW HERE! So anyone care to fess up? Where is all the chatter and latest updates? I know you all did not take a vow of silence in my absence that is IMPOSSIBLE. SIGH.......I should have taken the EASY BUTTON WITH ME. Me thinks me is a stinker or maybe a smarta$$. LOL.

OK, before I left VA I told you all DO NOT USE THE EASY BUTTON! REPEAT DO NOT USE THE EASY BUTTON! I jump online and the first thing I see? Someone used the EASY BUTTON and wiped out the forums or reset it whatever there is nothing NEW HERE! So anyone care to fess up? Where is all the chatter and latest updates? I know you all did not take a vow of silence in my absence that is IMPOSSIBLE. SIGH.......I should have taken the EASY BUTTON WITH ME. Me thinks me is a stinker or maybe a smarta$$. LOL.

Well you were certainly noticable by your absence! I think it's a more a case of people hitting the REPEAT button as many posts seem to be the same old same old...you get me??

As to whether you are a smarta$$...I really couldn't comment Boom Bangabang :D

hey bang buddy,,,,, o kay it was i it was just sitting there ,,,, i mo\/ed it ,put it on my chair to clean off all the dinar sitting around my desk area, using button as a paper weight,,, forgot i put it on chair ------sat on it---------- you know it really was -------easy-------- :blink: come on -------R \/---- {3.11.11@ 3.11\rate whooooooooooooo}

I can cover the updates for you very quickly. It was announced every week and every other day it was going to RV!! The end result is you came back exactly where you left off. B)

P.S. I forgot, there were some bank and RPS stories also.

I can cover the updates for you very quickly. It was announced every week and every other day it was going to RV!! The end result is you came back exactly where you left off. B)

P.S. I forgot, there were some bank and RPS stories also.

Thank you. WHEW I thought I missed out on some serious BS, after your lengthly INTEL to me I can see all is well in the ONLY COUNTRY IN THE MIDDLE EAST I CARE ABOUT. That being said your promotion and check is in the mail. Thank you. LOL.

ground hog day ban the dinar has rvd approximately 472 times according to various sources on this and other sites,however nobody informed the iraqis of the rv so we are still in the same spot we were :blink: SOMEBODY TELL EM TO PUSH THE $%@# RV BUTTON :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: