Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anyone hear from TryinMyBest?

AudiS4

I can't get it out of my head. Tryin'MyBest (something like that) posted a couple times about a family friend that was high up at the UN or IMF or something. He was the one that got burned pretty bad by some of you attacking him personally on his golf site. His 2nd post was an update to his first one about how he was talking to his family friend, but didn't want to push his luck with information. Well he stated that his family friend had a 10am meeting on Feb 7th at which he would basically know more about the Iraqi Dinar at that point than anyone else in the world (most people at least).

So because I dont know his exact screen name, I'm not sure if I missed a 3rd posting. Anyone hear from him?

• Upvote 2

Not that I can recall. Speaking of which, have we ever heard from Possum again? I'm looking for another outrageous date and rate prediction that will allow me to LAMO. :)

SPEAKING OF CRAzy RATES I JUST READ ON ANOTHER SITE $9.67 RATE FOR TOMORROW MORNING.. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Edited by liquidravingdj
  • Upvote 2

Not that I can recall. Speaking of which, have we ever heard from Possum again? I'm looking for another outrageous date and rate prediction that will allow me to LAMO. :)

I honestly thought he got bashed to non-existence, lots of newbies bashed him non stop.

I miss his stuff as well.

SPEAKING OF CRAzy RATES I JUST READ ON ANOTHER SITE $9.67 RATE FOR TOMORROW MORNING.. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'll have what he's smoking!

Everyone knows that stands for - Laugh A** My Off

Or it could be - Learn About My Organs

Possibly - Let's All Make Out

Could be - Lame Apples Make Ostriches

All I got...

LOL Nice! :lol:

on a side note back to topic, I do know who you're talking about!!!!! never bashed him, i appreciated his information hoping it would be true. I didn't know he was still around and still giving information. hmmmm. I would love to hear from him and updated info.

• Upvote 2

TryinMyBest

My Information

* Group:Members

* Active Posts:34(0.49 per day)

* Most Active In: Opinions, Perspectives, and Your Two Cents on the Iraqi Dinar (15 posts)

* Profile Views:1,678

* Last Active:User is offline Today, 01:52 PM

* Currently: Offline

* Member Title: Advanced Member

That "Clint" guy had a hidden agenda. It was brought up in the chat room and he became very defensive about it. He also lied about all of the supposed threats and loss of sponsors. Dont believe eveything you hear. People like this guy will manipulate this very generous group here.

I was not in on the chat you talk about in your post. What lead people to believe there was a hidden agenda? Not asking you to defend a position or bash him just but a little background. Thanks

That "Clint" guy had a hidden agenda. It was brought up in the chat room and he became very defensive about it. He also lied about all of the supposed threats and loss of sponsors. Dont believe eveything you hear. People like this guy will manipulate this very generous group here.

First, let me say this "If you don't know what you are talking about - it's best to keep your comments to yourself".

Frankly, you DON'T know what you are talking about. I have a personal connection to Clint. He was, is, and always has been SINCERE. He has NO HIDDEN AGENDA. He was "defensive", as you say, because of people like YOU. Sorry if that offends you .... wait - I take that back - no, I'm not sorry if that offends you ... because you reap what you sow .... and, you seem to be sowing some pretty bad seeds.

Manipulative has never been something I've heard anyone call Clint. 98% of all those DV people who remember the post in question will agree .... he spoke in all sincerity. So, my suggestion for those who would make such a comment as the above - would be to spice up the foot you insert in your mouth, so that at least it has some semblance of palatability to one's self indulgence.

Peace - and GO RV!!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Yes I would agree he just took too much heat, kind of similar to what pourit endured recently over a date prediction. He had no hidden agenda that was obvious , at least to me. Why would a professional golfer need an agenda on a dinar site.He was trying to help because despite what some of you think there are people out there that actually like humans, i wonder why occasionlly but as I learned myself dont cast your pearls ......... you know the rest

• Upvote 3

The answer to the original question pertaining to the 2/7 Forex 10am meeting is in my earlier post. It was actually good news, but basically states the rv is up to the bickering, delaying Iraqi govt. and because of that nobody can say for sure if they will carry out the plans for an rv or just continue to string the US govt. along by continuing to postpone their promises. As his Forex contact stated in Clints earlier posts, it is the US assisting Iraq with this plan. To anyone paying attention to the golfers previous posts, where he was attempting to get his pro card at the time......well, he did, and is now on tour.

• Upvote 2

nvm, figured it out!

Glad you stated that again texas1, I somehow skipped right by your original post.

good to hear though. Was there another thread about this or do you know him personally?

Edited by AudiS4
  • Upvote 1

I can't get it out of my head. Tryin'MyBest (something like that) posted a couple times about a family friend that was high up at the UN or IMF or something. He was the one that got burned pretty bad by some of you attacking him personally on his golf site. His 2nd post was an update to his first one about how he was talking to his family friend, but didn't want to push his luck with information. Well he stated that his family friend had a 10am meeting on Feb 7th at which he would basically know more about the Iraqi Dinar at that point than anyone else in the world (most people at least).

So because I dont know his exact screen name, I'm not sure if I missed a 3rd posting. Anyone hear from him?

This man is the reason I signed up on DV after reading this forum for 6 months.

Many members crucified him for no reason. :angry:

I do not believe he had a hidden agenda. He was not looking for sponsors.. :angry:

• Upvote 2

The answer to the original question pertaining to the 2/7 Forex 10am meeting is in my earlier post. It was actually good news, but basically states the rv is up to the bickering, delaying Iraqi govt. and because of that nobody can say for sure if they will carry out the plans for an rv or just continue to string the US govt. along by continuing to postpone their promises. As his Forex contact stated in Clints earlier posts, it is the US assisting Iraq with this plan. To anyone paying attention to the golfers previous posts, where he was attempting to get his pro card at the time......well, he did, and is now on tour.

Thank you Texas1...I look forward to hear more info from Clint, hopefully through you.

Tell Clint congrats, and best of luck on the tour.. :woot:

• Upvote 2