Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

March 15th - Faith Precedes the Miracle

John Hogan

I will be honored to join you and others in prayer and fasting for the Iraqi people, ME, Israel, and all those who need this to rv.

Thank you for your Spirit-filled post.

gp49

I would love to join in praying and fasting What kind of fast? fasting is part of our life style. I pray for ISRAEL ever day.
  • Upvote 1

John, I want to personally thank you for your post!!! I too believe in the power of fasting and prayer. I know it took a lot of courage to post your heart especially when some of these smart alects always want to make fun and bash people who post anything Godly or heartfelt. They are jerks in my opinion. I will join you in the fasting and prayer and I am so pround there were people that also said they will joinThanks to all of you who didn't mind posting their heart, I for one appreciate it, as I am sure John did also.

As for the rest of you who just had to be jerks and make fun well hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

And those are the same smart Alects that will probably be broke by next march or sooner after this happens, GOD works in mysterious ways lol! Amen to your Post John...... Aloha and God Bless!!!

• Upvote 1

John,

Great post! I pray daily and often throughout the day that the Lord will see fit to blessing us in this mighty way. I pray for discernment and wisdom in knowing what and how to use my blessing to enhance the lives of people here in the U. S. as well as in other countries. I constantly hear, "Be still and know that I am God". I know that we all will receive this monumental blessing very soon. May we have the courage and the strength to use it wisely! God bless you.

Allen

• Upvote 2

As a newbie, I made my first post yesterday in the Two Cents section. I feel compelled to make another post today in the Rumors section.

It may help to frame my post by saying that I always try to look at life from a viewpoint of faith in the purposes of God and from an operating mode of trusting in the still small voice of the Spirit that leads men and women to do good.

My great, great, great grandmother was a midwife in the frontiers of the U.S. during the 1800s, delivering 3,000 babies in her career, almost never losing a mother or baby. In one arduous night, she delivered eighteen babies from dusk to dawn. In describing how she worked, she said that she could tell which mother needed her by feeling a warmth and peace surrounding that mother that indicated that angels were there to hand that baby off into mortality. In all that she did, she followed “the spirit”.

Thinking about Iraq, and its future, there is a warmth and peace about the 15th of March. It feels like this time is a potential window for the birth of the revalued Iraqi dinar.

It is very obvious that Satan has been working to keep the Iraqi people suffering as long as possible. Undoubtedly, Satan would like this suffering to continue.

A great many people believe that the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar will be a blessing for the people of Iraq, and also for the many others who have purchased dinar. I would like to propose, however, that as people of faith, we can do more than discuss the technical issues that surround this future event. We can help bring it about with our faith; and through our faith we can assist God by becoming better and more capable of bringing to pass much righteousness during our turn on earth.

Most of us have learned in our youth that God is all-powerful and doesn’t need anything from any human, but that we as humans need God’s blessings. This isn’t totally correct, however, because through careful study of the scriptures and pondering the purposes of life we learn that God is quite limited in what He can do. He is limited because he is limited by the faith of his children on earth. In fact, when Jesus walked on earth 2,000 years ago, he could do scarcely do any miracles in many cities because of the people’s lack of faith.

With the concept of our faith being a limiting factor in drawing down to earth God’s blessings, I propose that we increase our faith through concerted prayer and that we join our faith together this coming weekend and petition God with our combined faith, prayers and fasting, that He will bless the Iraqi people, and begin to ease the suffering of these offspring of Abraham. Let us enable God to bind Satan by focusing our faith on a desire for God to thwart the efforts of Satan in causing suffering and despair in the Iraq region.

God once said in speaking of a young man possessed of a devil – “this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting”. The purpose of fasting is to increase our faith… to enable us to declare to God that we want this good thing more than we want food for our physical body. When one cannot fast because of health reasons, then we can offer something else on the altar of faith, such as abstaining from other worldly pleasures, spending time in the scriptures and attending to those in need.

Depending on one’s religious convictions, either Friday, Saturday and Sunday (March 4, 5 or 6) (dates fixed from first post) will be the first Sabbath of March. That would be a great time to put our faith together, and so I propose a day of fasting and a concerted effort to pray for the people of Iraq.

I would also recommend that along with our fasting and prayers for the blessings to ourselves and the Iraqi people of a revalued dinar, we can ask God for purified hearts so that we will be more capacitated to use well the financial blessing that will be in our lives.

I invite others to add to these thoughts and, for those who will commit to joining in this effort to enable God’s power to be shown forth at this time through our increased faith, to simply respond… I’ll join with you in fasting and prayer.

Sincerely,

John Hogan

John you are so right !!!!!!!!!!! This is God's money and my prayer is that we make a difference by using it to help people. It would be nice if all of us collectively would invest in helping the Iraqi people with our money and prayers. God tapped us all on our shoulder for a reason " NOT BY CHANCE" it's not about the money it's about helping the Iraqi people and many others. God has a devine purpase for this blessing he is about to give us. Just think with the new found Money that we will have how we can really make a difference for many. It all makes sense. We will join you. Thank you.

Blessings,

John Mendoza

• Upvote 2

I read this post and am amazed at how my earlier thoughts of today fit into this

general topic. I was thinking about how much like the Christian Experience is

this Dinar RV Experience.

Both are experiences that are life changing and based on a Belief

Both contain a Large Unknown in Control of events

Both contain the element of "No man Knoweth the day or hour"

Both require Faith....substance of things hoped for.

Both have Pumpers, naysayers, skeptics etc

Both have the element of Evangelization

Many other similarities,.........

In this post.....Mr. Hogan goes on a fast..which in

itself a religious experience when attached to

prayer.

Just a thought.

:o

• Upvote 1

I read this post and am amazed at how my earlier thoughts of today fit into this

general topic. I was thinking about how much like the Christian Experience is

this Dinar RV Experience.

Both are experiences that are life changing and based on a Belief

Both contain a Large Unknown in Control of events

Both contain the element of "No man Knoweth the day or hour"

Both require Faith....substance of things hoped for.

Both have Pumpers, naysayers, skeptics etc

Both have the element of Evangelization

Many other similarities,.........

In this post.....Mr. Hogan goes on a fast..which in

itself a religious experience when attached to

prayer.

Just a thought.

:o

Sounds like life to me....

Someone asked when exactly I will be fasting in regard to petitioning from God a divine blessing for the people of Iraq, including possibly the Iraq currency revaluation. The answer is that I personally will begin my fast on Saturday, March 5th with an early supper and end my fast around dusk, 5pm on Sunday, March 6. For me fasting means abstaining from food and drink. I think a good period of fasting time, i.e. sufficient to feel the physical weakening, and humbling effects of fasting would be 24 hours.

I would advise anyone contemplating to fast to consider your health/medical conditions and be wise. Fasting is normally safe, but not always. Persons with diabetes or hypoglycemia ought to not fast by going without food and drink. But, you can join your prayers to ours. Prayer is the focus of our fasting and without prayer, fasting would be simply being hungry. Fasting increases the power of prayer. Part of fasting in my mind also includes a limiting of normal activities, and engaging in more spiritually minded activities, such as praying, helping others, mending relationships, etc. Fasting is really a matter of feeding one’s spirit, and not the body.

Having tried to follow the Spirit all my life, I have learned that there is a “feeling”, a still, small voice that leads us in what blessings we should ask God to give to us. I personally believe that God is willing to respond to our prayers of faith that He bless the people of Iraq and the whole world, including the blessings that will come from the Iraq dinar revaluation.

Our fasting and prayers would best be done with the intent that God will use our petitions, our faith, our turning to Him to enable him to give the greatest possible blessing to the people of Iraq and the whole world. I don’t think we can instruct God in our prayers, that would be like a candle telling the sun how to shine more brightly. All we can do is ask that our increase in faith enable God to do a great thing for his children. God doesn’t work among men except according to faith.

So, again, let’s increase our faith and our turning our hearts to God and ask the Almighty to pour out a blessing upon the people of Iraq and the whole world for that matter.

If Sunday isn’t your Sabbath, or isn't otherwise a good day for fasting for you, then pick the day that is best for you and let’s help this miracle happen. After our fast, let’s continue in prayer until it does happen.

John Hogan

• Upvote 1

Mr Hogan advice in the directly above post is sound.

I once fasted ten days on only water. It was a theraputic

fast rather than religious.....It was an interesting experience.

Most, if not all, fasting research I have done always contains

the "contact your doctor" disclaimer...good advice for

most people. After three days you lose much of the

desire for food....but those first three days are a

challenge. I think this kind of challenge develops

Will..

why fast? someone told me it means not to eat is that like a religious way of protesting something? Do you beleive the rv will happen because your starving your bodies some of you guys are way out there.

the only smart one of all of you is panamangold atleast shes waiting till friday maybe she'll make it till the 20th :lmao:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

If God is all powerful and all knowing, then why doesnt he snap his fingers and make it happen.??

?

I think Hannibal Lector said it best....And I am paraphrasing...

You don't think God enjoys killing? Why just this week he dropped an entire church roof on 120 of his followers who were groveling in hymn to him...

• Upvote 1

I WANT MY MOMEEEEEEEEemot-eek.gif

Where are the mods? This thread was initially productive for those who shared a common belief and now has been negatively interrupted

I am at a loss for words. I think a quick read through explains it all.

I dont think this is the proper platform to initiate A debate on Religious beliefs or disbelief, Gods performance or his will and........if I stand corrected, I believe this isn't what most would consider an attempt toward a productive debate. If nobody steps in, do we have an exorcist on board?