Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just in from another site

rsskelton

Please dont shoot the Messager. This is not my work and came from another site. Not saying I agree, just thought you might want to see it. This was posted today.

* Frank Rumor: (NOT Frank26 of KTFM)

Today the green light was given to the authorities to the CBI to go ahead and execute THE PLAN – no date or rate given but it could be tonight or tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!

The budget will start March 1st = rumors flying around some could be correct based on the speech from M today but Delta says I am sure that this is what Shabibi was waiting for and its Shabs call to do this… we should hear any minute or any day… M ordered this to be executed – the executive plan to repair their currency and revalue the Dinar-

The date can be anytime as he has been ready since Sept - be in ALERT STARTING NOW!!! He also said he would announce the rest of the GOI and cabinet – and he is scared so he has to do this – Shabibi was ready and he is wanting to please the citizens… the demonstrations this lady was holding a 1000 Dinar and asked Maliki what is this worth less than a penny please change this… and today Maliki gave excellent news…Ministries and others were not important till the demonstrations took place…

IT’S READY and today he gave permission for the plan to be activated- Shabibi could pull the trigger tonight or tomorrow… MALIKI said ASAP….

The infrastructure can’t be rebuilt w/o the rate going up. The 1170 can’t be rebuilt at that rate – they need 500 – 600 billion dollars to rebuild Iraq! 80% of employees of the countries working there under contracts have to be paid in Dinar and have to be Iraq citizens. You can’t manipulate and use two currencies – the USD has to be removed and the value of the Dinar has to be raised so they can use the Dinar… They can’t wait too long…

Today Shabs got the order to do this and M said next week he would finish the GOI spots – and now Shabibi in his hands – what would you do? If you got an executive order what would you do? If you got a green light would you do this now? Maliki has to save himself and he will try to accomplish things ASAP

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the post!

" be in ALERT STARTING NOW!!! " really, as if most people aren't on ALERT every nano second of every day... for something to happen... cracks me up.

I had a dream the other night; my phone went off and it was a text from Adam saying the IQD had Revelued, it asked for my email address, address to ship to and the name I wanted on my Cash In Certificate. There was this explosion in my mind and every thing went fast forward with all the things that needed to be done. Life changed as I/we knew it... I actually looked at me cell to see, there was an email from someone(?) so went back to sleep. When i woke up Sunday morning as well all know, there was no text from Adam...

still waiting...

I figure I can grab and stuff a suit case with the best of them when needed. ha!

Looking forward to the coming RV

Starlifter

• Upvote 3

I keep hearing they can't pay their bills with an 1170 rate - or the infrastructure can't be rebuilt with an 1170 rate - Why? S Korea is the #6 economy in the world and they still have an 1200 rate - it also took them 45 years before being put on the Forex. Okay - go ahead - bash away.

• Upvote 2

South Korea's currency has existed in an entirely different set of geopolitical and economic circumstances than the IQD. Granted, both countries have been ravaged by war, but the IQD has one big thing going for it that the Korean currency never had, and never will: oil and gas. If the rumors regarding an impending move of the global financial system to an asset backed basis are true, those countries with crucial commodity reserves, like Iraq, will be the big winners. Under those circumstances, it will be interesting to see how economies like South Korea's, which in many respects structurally mirror the US economy, will fare if such a global shift takes place.

• Upvote 1

Dear Ron -

No bashing, very well put and thought out. You make an excellent point. Cold war - you as well make an excellent point. We are dealing with a different apple with Iraq. They just don't care about dates or anything else. It's the mañana attitude...

Thanks for not bashing! :) I agree, different circumstance and oil in abundance in Iraq - and the Cold War probably had a lot to do with their currency - but by the time their currency was on the Forex and recognized it was 1998 - nine years after the end of the Cold War. It's just something that's always nagged that little place in the back of my mind. S Korea, like Japan, is a net exporter of MANUFACTURED GOODS with no natural resources. Iraq, like Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Omahn, Bahrain, etc (all with high valued currencies)... will be a net exporter of their Natural resource - oil. It seems that net exporters of Oil want a high valued currency and net exporters of Manaufactured Goods like Japan, S Korea, and China want their currencies low.

While I have been in the Finacial Services and investment business for over 30 years I am by no mean an expert on International Currency Exchanges, especially when it deals with an emerging secterian new democracy like Iraq. I am not a person who likes to play "Devils Advocate" - I do appreciate a reasoned response to my question. Once again, Thanks!

As "RonSkilbeck" quoted...

"It seems that net exporters of Oil want a high valued currency and net exporters of Manaufactured Goods like Japan, S Korea, and China want their currencies low.

My Opinion, "Key point. Arguable the BIG difference and the smoking gun in why the two are different... not just that Iraq has OIL but that manufacturing based economies want a low-ball currency so people buy their junk because I can live without all that cheap Asian junk so it best be cheap and a low-ball currency ensures that, but I can't live without the OIL and the ME's know it so they will make their currency as bloated as they want. which feeds their ego and wallet."

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the post!

" be in ALERT STARTING NOW!!! " really, as if most people aren't on ALERT every nano second of every day... for something to happen... cracks me up.

I had a dream the other night; my phone went off and it was a text from Adam saying the IQD had Revelued, it asked for my email address, address to ship to and the name I wanted on my Cash In Certificate. There was this explosion in my mind and every thing went fast forward with all the things that needed to be done. Life changed as I/we knew it... I actually looked at me cell to see, there was an email from someone(?) so went back to sleep. When i woke up Sunday morning as well all know, there was no text from Adam...

still waiting...

I figure I can grab and stuff a suit case with the best of them when needed. ha!

Looking forward to the coming RV

Starlifter

Dreams are good. (For God may speak in one way or in another, yet man does not perceive it, in a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls upon men, while slumbering on their beds, then He opens the ears of men, and seals their instruction.) (Job 33:14-16 NKJV)

• Upvote 3

If this has already been posted, I apoligise but I must have missed it. If so, would a Mod please feel free to remove it? Thanks.

Thanks RS, we're counting backwards from 100 now, anything goes from here out I guess. (Unless he asks for an extension of course).biggrin.gif

Like all of us, when my phone goes off at a time that most people will not next or call, I am hoping that it is the message about the RV. Well, last night at 1:04am and 1:09am PST my phone went off I was hoping for it to be the RV. But it just turned out someone from jail was trying to call me collect. :(;)

Still waiting, but placing my hope in the one above.

Blessings to all.

• Upvote 1

Like all of us, when my phone goes off at a time that most people will not next or call, I am hoping that it is the message about the RV. Well, last night at 1:04am and 1:09am PST my phone went off I was hoping for it to be the RV. But it just turned out someone from jail was trying to call me collect. :(;)

Still waiting, but placing my hope in the one above.

Blessings to all.

Man, that was good laugh!laugh.giflaugh.gif

As "RonSkilbeck" quoted...

"It seems that net exporters of Oil want a high valued currency and net exporters of Manaufactured Goods like Japan, S Korea, and China want their currencies low.

My Opinion, "Key point. Arguable the BIG difference and the smoking gun in why the two are different... not just that Iraq has OIL but that manufacturing based economies want a low-ball currency so people buy their junk because I can live without all that cheap Asian junk so it best be cheap and a low-ball currency ensures that, but I can't live without the OIL and the ME's know it so they will make their currency as bloated as they want. which feeds their ego and wallet."

:o "I got quoted!" The folks in the office here want to know if that makes me a "guru" now. :) All my best - and remember, after the RV to contribute to "Okie PAC" - Okie for President!" :D:D:D

NICE POST AS I SAW THAT ON THE IARQ DINAR NEWS TODAY. I WAS GOING TO PUT IT UP AND THERE IT WAS.

I BELIEVE WE ARE FINALLY VERY CLOSE. I HAVE 2 POST ABOUT 5/3 AND I SAID THE TIME WAS IN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS STARTED 2-25 SO BY 3-10 I HOPE HE WAS RIGHT.

THIS MEETS IT RIGHT ON TIME! THANKScool.gif

• Upvote 1