Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

3-1-11 Iraq Buget & RV

Good Morning All

Today is the first day of march, and That means Iraq may start using there New Buget Money...

Comman sence would mean they would have RV this morning.

But not Iraq.

Iraq does not have enoughf money to cover there Buget for this year unless they RV. Or Borrow

So, I will put this summary to rest,

Sad, but true the iraqi people are screwed again until the next year buget comes out, the hopes of an RV will not be until that time !!

The Pumpers will Keep leading you on. So beware ! buyer beware ! There always next year.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Good Morning All

Today is the first day of march, and That means Iraq may start using there New Buget Money...

Comman sence would mean they would have RV this morning.

But not Iraq.

Iraq does not have enoughf money to cover there Buget for this year unless they RV. Or Borrow

So, I will put this summary to rest,

Sad, but true the iraqi people are screwed again until the next year buget comes out, the hopes of an RV will not be until that time !!

The Pumpers will Keep leading you on. So beware ! buyer beware ! There always next year.

COMMON SENSE!!! Man, I am amazed at how many people claim to know so much and can't spell worth a damn!! At least use spell check to increase our belief in what you are saying..

Edited by gjames_54
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

what a party pooper !!!! dang, now i have to cancel my lambo order "again" lol ...... thanks for your post bro, just picking at ya ..... no telling what, when, why, or how rv will happen ..... maybe some pumpers will come on here and say rv on friday so i can put lambo back on order ... ;)

• Upvote 2

COMMON SENSE!!! Man, I am amazed at how many people claim to know so much and can't spell worth a damn!! At least use spell check to increase our belief in what you are saying..

Sir, i think you have just won my heart. Best statement on DV.

RV ALREADY!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Amen, Dude. It's called the Google Tool Bar -- spell check.

Don't hold your breath, though ...

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

• Downvote 1

I have three degrees in English, and I taught English at the college level for nearly 30 years. Of course, I believe it's important to write correctly. However, I have seen some people here criticize others for their poor grammar, punctuation, and spelling, and in doing so, they were cruel, implying the other person was not intelligent. People without those skills usually know it, and sometimes it takes a huge amount of courage for them to participate. Correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling do matter, but certainly not to the exclusion of ideas, and not all people, sometimes very intelligent ones, can write well. Their minds are simply wired differently than the minds of those of us who can do those things; thus, people without those skills should not be shamed and frozen out of participation here. This is a forum of thoughts and ideas, and all of them, in whatever form they arrive, should be welcomed and respected without correction or criticism of the package in which they are wrapped.

Being negative, however, is another matter. lol

Francie....great response B)

For the rest of you...... I for one don't give a flying rat's arse whether I hit every proper key while posting. I'm usually in a hurry and would think that the substance of my thoughts are just a tab bit more important than my spelling, grammar and punctuation. GET OVER YOURSELF......try commenting on the information in the posts, you might just learn something.......OH WAIT, YOU ALREADY KNOW EVERYTHING. SOTELL ME WHY DO YOU READ ANY POSTS IN THE FIRST PLACE? :o

• Upvote 7

I agree.. my spelling is bad on some things to, but i will read and read my post or use spell check before i post. Some words are spelled wrong more than others. Like enough, sense. It is really hard to take anyone serious who can't spell basic words.

I have three degrees in English, and I taught English at the college level for nearly 30 years. Of course, I believe it's important to write correctly. However, I have seen some people here criticize others for their poor grammar, punctuation, and spelling, and in doing so, they were cruel, implying the other person was not intelligent. People without those skills usually know it, and sometimes it takes a huge amount of courage for them to participate. Correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling do matter, but certainly not to the exclusion of ideas, and not all people, sometimes very intelligent ones, can write well. Their minds are simply wired differently than the minds of those of us who can do those things; thus, people without those skills should not be shamed and frozen out of participation here. This is a forum of thoughts and ideas, and all of them, in whatever form they arrive, should be welcomed and respected without correction or criticism of the package in which they are wrapped.

Francie26, this is a wonderful post !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Francie - Amen! I'm looking for information, thinking, and ideas. I like well written but I like what they are saying even more. Too many people trying to feel/be superior I think.

Exactly, besides, I learned a little something on here recently. We tend to forget that not everyone on this site is as comfortable communicating in English. I have met some people on here that for them English is a second language so if they misuse to, too and two big deal. We all understand the message they are trying to convey.

I for one have been a little irritated in the past by spelling on forums (never so much to make someone feel bad for their errors) but I've learned that it's the message that's important so Kudos to everyone that contributes in a positive manner.

• Upvote 1

jxhal,

Although I do not wish to agree with your summary, you could be right, just as you could be wrong. Personally, I do not believe in this statement, " Iraq does not have enoughf money to cover there Buget for this year unless they RV. Or Borrow " I really don't care that much about the spelling either. Some peeps take that point a little to far. This is not a school room.

Back to the point, in my opinion, as long as Iraq can conduct business as they have been, such as trade with Turkey, China, Iran, Saudi, and so on, using "Foreign currency", in other words, currency other than the IQD, of which they seem to have in endless resource, they will profit more as a country by not revaluing at this time. We know they use Turkish, Euro, Swiss, Jordan and USD currencies, there could be others, along with the IQD, in country and to pay for imports and market items. So why drain their reserve by revaluing? Would make no sense, from a country stability view at this point. I do not foresee a revaluation of the IQD until at least end of June, first of July, this is only my opinion, contrived by all I have read and continue to read, conjecture and personal opinion of the course of events.

Yes, I know, if they keep paying in "foreign currency" not IQD they will run out of reserves. NO THEY WONT !! They continue to sell oil for USD and in turn purchase the "foreign" currency to continue to do business with other countries that will accept Turkish, Euro, Swiss, Jordan and USD, not a problem for Iraq, they have been doing business in this manner for years.

Now, from the Iraqi citizen point, yes they would love to have their currency stronger and return to a status that they can hold their heads up over. But I personally believe at this point they are more concerned with the security and fair spread of power in their country. After all these people have lived under these conditions for many, many years. Power and prowess are what is important to these people, not so much money, YET!

They would prefer to live under a tarp, rather than "give" something they believe is theirs by right.

Now. I bought my IQD in March, 2004, so yes, this has been a very long ride, I have not purchased a single dinar beyond my initial investment and will not purchase any more. When I got into this, I bought with the understanding that this was indeed a "long" term, possible no return speculative investment. I will be highly disappointed if this does not work out to make me and mine very comfortable, monetarily. I also am a realist and understand this could be a total wash, but what a ride. WEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

These are just my person thoughts, I could be right or I could be wrong, there is no need for people to get all bent of of shape or to be rude, this is a large playground and I try very hard to stay in my play space.

Francie....great response B)

For the rest of you...... I for one don't give a flying rat's arse whether I hit every proper key while posting. I'm usually in a hurry and would think that the substance of my thoughts are just a tab bit more important than my spelling, grammar and punctuation. GET OVER YOURSELF......try commenting on the information in the posts, you might just learn something.......OH WAIT, YOU ALREADY KNOW EVERYTHING. SOTELL ME WHY DO YOU READ ANY POSTS IN THE FIRST PLACE? :o

I AGREE WITH YOU TIM

• Upvote 2

Great comments, Francie and roux!!! Hey, guys, reality check. We're all in this together. We'll all get more out of this site by supporting and encouraging one another. With all due respect to those of you who have been in this investment for years, and have no tolerance for others' points of view, consider this: how many potential posters, whose ideas you might actually agree with, have been scared off by the toxic comments that wind up on this site? JMO.

jxhal,

Although I do not wish to agree with your summary, you could be right, just as you could be wrong. Personally, I do not believe in this statement, " Iraq does not have enoughf money to cover there Buget for this year unless they RV. Or Borrow " I really don't care that much about the spelling either. Some peeps take that point a little to far. This is not a school room.

Back to the point, in my opinion, as long as Iraq can conduct business as they have been, such as trade with Turkey, China, Iran, Saudi, and so on, using "Foreign currency", in other words, currency other than the IQD, of which they seem to have in endless resource, they will profit more as a country by not revaluing at this time. We know they use Turkish, Euro, Swiss, Jordan and USD currencies, there could be others, along with the IQD, in country and to pay for imports and market items. So why drain their reserve by revaluing? Would make no sense, from a country stability view at this point. I do not foresee a revaluation of the IQD until at least end of June, first of July, this is only my opinion, contrived by all I have read and continue to read, conjecture and personal opinion of the course of events.

Yes, I know, if they keep paying in "foreign currency" not IQD they will run out of reserves. NO THEY WONT !! They continue to sell oil for USD and in turn purchase the "foreign" currency to continue to do business with other countries that will accept Turkish, Euro, Swiss, Jordan and USD, not a problem for Iraq, they have been doing business in this manner for years.

Now, from the Iraqi citizen point, yes they would love to have their currency stronger and return to a status that they can hold their heads up over. But I personally believe at this point they are more concerned with the security and fair spread of power in their country. After all these people have lived under these conditions for many, many years. Power and prowess are what is important to these people, not so much money, YET!

They would prefer to live under a tarp, rather than "give" something they believe is theirs by right.

Now. I bought my IQD in March, 2004, so yes, this has been a very long ride, I have not purchased a single dinar beyond my initial investment and will not purchase any more. When I got into this, I bought with the understanding that this was indeed a "long" term, possible no return speculative investment. I will be highly disappointed if this does not work out to make me and mine very comfortable, monetarily. I also am a realist and understand this could be a total wash, but what a ride. WEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

These are just my person thoughts, I could be right or I could be wrong, there is no need for people to get all bent of of shape or to be rude, this is a large playground and I try very hard to stay in my play space.

All I can say to that is:

1. Your point of view makes a tremendous amount of sense.

2. I sure hope it's wrong.

I have wrote what you wrote a million times since I have been on this site. Everybody tells you it makes sense but nobobdy wants to accept it.

Another thing people say is, "Their budget doesn't cover their expenses." Well, they won't have to worry about running short until September. By then they can get some loans or makes some cuts to the budget.

• Upvote 1

They have enough oil and gas revenue at the current prices to cover their budget.....the only real issue is whether or not it is true that they intend to pay all their bills with dinar in the near future? WHO CAN PROVIDE THE DEFINITIVE INTEL/DOCUMENT THAT PROVES THIS COMMONLY THROWN ABOUT SUPPOSITION IS FACT? They can payoff their own citizens with dinar, but no outside contractor is going to take dinar at its current value and the fact that they can't deposit in a bank outside the country.

It's either reval or pay outside contractors with revenue from oil/gas sales.......what is the TRUTH??????? B)

• Upvote 2

jxhal,

Best read out there so far. I too hope you're wrong but I believe that since this government seems to be going forward as is, then maybe an RV was never in the picture. Again, I hope we're both wrong and it RV's. I just don't see a logical business reason for an RV.

BTW, did anyone nudge Maliki and tell him he was suppose to RV? It's like this:

1. Had to have election. Done

2. form cabinet. almost, depends on who you ask

3. Budget Done

4. Shabibi, pull the RV trigger

But there's always one more new thing. Now they want 100 days of peace and to rebuild. More BS. Again, one more thing.

I want this as badly as the next guy but you have to question what you feel starts to make no sense. I know, It's Iraq. Again more BS.

I will still hang with this awhile longer, we'll see.

• Upvote 2

Ok I am dumb. I cannot spell nor do I read that well in my opinion. I did not start to learn to read until I dropped out of highs school. I have dyslexia! (a learning disorder marked by a severe difficulty in recognizing and understanding written language, leading to spelling and writing problems. It is not caused by low intelligence or brain damage) I think you would say I am not educated. In some ways that is true but I would say that applies to you too and all of use. Now for using spell-check, I thank God (Jesus) for it but spell-check was created by people that don’t have my problem and so it only helps a little. People like you have helped me to get tough in some ways. Something I have learnt that I would like to pass on to you is “don’t stop learning”. May Jesus bless you so that you can overcome your ignorance and me too.

• Upvote 1

LOL

Francie26 you're very intelligent. So when is the RV dammit? LOL Just kidding!

Great post

OK

So you didnt like the news, ( I understand )

You, are upset so you put down the message ! I understand your minds

Yes, my spelling is not correct---- Get Over It

To- Franice 26 a personal thought ( possible March 13-20 2011 if any chance at all this year )

You guys are great thanks for the support

I have also taught English in universities for ten years. Better writing can make you more credible - but the package it's wrapped in is not as important as the idea itself - and the love we extend toward our fellow humans as they share those ideas with us...don't forget - lawyers write well and speak eloquently. Some of them are terrible criminals. Or politicians. Or both. (LOL)