Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Currency Auction 3/1/2011

Doc31

WOW! I'm a rookie who never posts and I saw this coming. I just read (and pay attention to what Doc31 has to say!) and wait patiently from the other side of the planet for this ride to end.

Thanks for all you do Doc!

Some people just need to sit down and shut up and color.

Or, as a certain member of this forum would say.... "... now go to sleep" gotta love this community :D

• Upvote 1

Doc, PAY NO ATTENTION TO JACK! I can tell that Jack hit a bit of a nerve and I understand that. We all know how much you contribute to DV and it is definitely appreciated! Hold your head high, you deserve all of our respect my freind!

Thank You for all you do!!!!

• Upvote 1

A good rule to follow... "Don't let a bad apple spoil the bunch!" -- :)

Looks like everything is staying pretty solid and not fluctuating too much.

Crude near $100

Gold over $1400

Silver over $33..

$132 million in auction, pretty similar #s to yesterday. But we're going from 21 banks down to 14...

So, we're sitting on the anniversary date of where the UN's operational exchange rates continuing to be pegged at 1170...

Considering previous years the rate has changed numerous times.. Maybe *crossing fingers* the next time that # fluctuates/changes, it is a big move..

• Upvote 1

This week on Biography:

Jack... last name "Wagon". The color yellow makes him sad. Likes to take pot shots by throwing rocks and running away. Can't really formulate an intelligent argument or insightful dialogue so chooses the intimidation method whilst taking cover behind a 19" flat screen monitor from a remote location. Chest protruding this cowardly lion feels empowered by the adrenaline rush of good drive-by posting. A remarkable choice given the lack of consciousness or empathy necessary for such a sheepish goal. A devilish laugh bellows from his chords as he strokes his cat, takes a swig from his Jolt soda, and hits enter with his index finger in a hunt-and-peck fashion. Ahhh yes... another great negative and useless post Jack. You are in a class all your own pal. Hey... after you are done watching Springer give me a shout out and lets test your debate skills bro. Say hey to Phoenix for me. ;)

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

from scratch well today is march 1 as far as i see there is no rv in sight i keep hearing it is coming, well the only thing coming is Jesus Christ and he will more than likely beat the rv. I know all these people posting info mean well but i wish they would just say we have no ideal instead of saying dates or this week no next week etc. Just admit no one knows when or for sure and what the rate would be.this has been going on for two months and haven't seen anything yet.

• Upvote 2

Please elaborate for us all Jack... I am sure your wisdom will be greatly received if not short lived....

Just pointing out the obvious.

Yes Doc puts out the facts but his post was also filled with bias speculation on the integrity of the Iraqi leaders.

Not my words but Docs, read his post again.

He does a good job with the facts but the bias speculation serves no one and because it is just his own speculation fueled by his own bias that is why i made that comment.

The factual stuff is great and so are the comments and just like him I can make my own comments with my own bias.

Yall need ta chill, Doc is a big boy and if he is in the kitchen I am sure he can take the heat.

Never seen so many girly men with their panties in knot. :lol:

Just sayin.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 9

Doc,

Why in the world would you give this guy the power you are giving him by shining the spotlight on him. Read his silly comment, either laugh it off or curse him out and then move on to the next thing. You know you are good at what you do. We know you are good at what you do.

There is plenty of arrogance and ignorance in the world and we are all bound to take it between the eys now and again. Jack's letting you know that apprently it was your turn.

We may very well be in the homestretch of this investment. I can only speak for myself when I say your insight is more valuable now than ever. Keep your eye on the prize and bring us home big daddy.

Peace,

TJ

• Upvote 1

The moron got his 15 minutes, now let him go back into his box. Ignore him and he will go away, just like the little annoying kid in class. Doc, your post is the first one many pepole look at becuase of how you put it together. It is just awesome. Thank you for your time, dedication, and professionalism. Time is the most precious commodity people have. You spend some of your precious time on us. I, for one, thank you for that!!!

BlueHorseshoe

Just pointing out the obvious.

Yes Doc puts out the facts but his post was also filled with bias speculation on the integrity of the Iraqi leaders.

Not my words but Docs, read his post again.

He does a good job with the facts but the bias speculation serves no one and because it is just his own speculation fueled by his own bias that is why i made that comment.

The factual stuff is great and so are the comments and just like him I can make my own comments with my own bias.

Yall need ta chill, Doc is a big boy and if he is in the kitchen I am sure he can take the heat.

Never seen so many girly men with their panties in knot. :lol:

Just sayin.

I believe Doc was asking you to dazzel us with your input. I haven't seen any input yet.

No Doc don't go!!! Sorry, It's just not the same.ohmy.gif

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (1845)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 1-MAR-2011.

The results were as follows:

DetailsNotesNumber of banks14

Auction price selling dinar / US$1170

Auction price buying dinar / US$-----

Amount sold at auction price (US$)132,883,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$)-----

Total offers for buying (US$)132,883,000

Total offers for selling (US$)-----

Exchange rates

Dollar's exchange rates / in Baghdad markets

15zh7rn.jpg

Okay ... we have a guest this morning to fill in the blanks for us ... see Jack's insightful post http://dinarvets.com..._1entry399532

(This is the space where Jack can make a case for his superior understanding ... and don't think that I'm kidding ... ANYONE who actually understands the puzzle that is before us is welcome to take this over ... I've said many times that I am a math and patterns guy with no imbeds, contacts or connections ... I'm merely an observer of the drivel that we are being served up that they call news. If someone can sort the order from the chaos better than I, you ARE welcome to it ... I'd rather take 5 minutes to read than the hour or more that it takes to read, study, write, re-write, spell-check and publish! Really)

And as luck would have it ... I don't have the time this morning anyway ... so dazzle us Jack!

Peace

Doc31

Doc, you did not deserve this. Sorry Buddy. Try and have a great day.

• Upvote 1

ya know the thing that so many forget here is the present economic situation that we all live in. in said environment emotions get frayed and peoples feelings will get hurt. Doc is no dif than the rest of us, with the exception that he puts in several hours a day doing the research that we love so much.

i dont blame him for getting upset at jacks pathetic insult. and as for calling us all girllymen well at 6foot 2 in 255lbs hard core steel Marine,he could never say that to my face. the only way a woos like jack can do so is from the safety of his little computer.

again, Doc, if i could only read one post a day it would be yours, so please dont stop as we all love your work. :hug::bow::wub: :wub:

Right on Brother.

Semper Fi !!!

• Upvote 3

ya know the thing that so many forget here is the present economic situation that we all live in. in said environment emotions get frayed and peoples feelings will get hurt. Doc is no dif than the rest of us, with the exception that he puts in several hours a day doing the research that we love so much.

i dont blame him for getting upset at jacks pathetic insult. and as for calling us all girllymen well at 6foot 2 in 255lbs hard core steel Marine,he could never say that to my face. the only way a woos like jack can do so is from the safety of his little computer.

again, Doc, if i could only read one post a day it would be yours, so please dont stop as we all love your work. :hug::bow::wub: :wub:

Amen, and all that needed to be said

God bless

Shane

• Upvote 2

2s16sg7.jpg

Oh … hey … just stopped in to post what oil did today and there are three pages here!

1. thanks for all of the nice and lovely comments ... some of you folks are funny too!
  2. I'm not going anywhere and not sweating the small stuff
  3. I wasn't happy with Jack but my feelings weren't hurt or … whatever … not even really angry
  4. I do appreciate the majority of you having my back and you handling it for me. Very nice.
  5. I really didn't have much time this morning
  6. Someone said that I had empowered Jack … please … I gave him the opportunity to shine … he elected not to take that opportunity. That's okay
  7. What I said at the end of the post was absolutely true … I don't have any in-country “assets” that would give us any insight. All of you can do what I've done and I invite you to … really!
  8. I don't always have something to say that I would deem worth pondering … in those cases I simply go through the news and try to find a common denominator … folks that's all I've got! Math and patterns.

Drox … you are a wordsmith extraordinaire … wow!

I know the journey has been long … keep your feet on the ground and your chin up!

Peace to ALL

Doc31

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

"I wasn't happy with Jack but my feelings weren't hurt or … whatever … not even really angry"

See ladies, I told you Doc can take the heat.

Thanks for the update Doc.

But for the girly men in melt down, go take a bubble bath and light some candles, you will feel better. :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

"I wasn't happy with Jack but my feelings weren't hurt or … whatever … not even really angry"

See ladies, I told you Doc can take the heat.

Thanks for the update Doc.

But for the girly men in melt down, go take a bubble bath and light some candles, you will feel better. :lol:

Jack,

I see you still didnt give us your input on anything except the comments made towards you. If you need work cmon over to where I am. We have some mine fields on base that need cleared...I'll supply the stick you will need.

Let Doc do what Doc does.

I'm going back to my corner now and wait for the RV or the next rocket attack...I'm pretty sure I know which one I will get first :(

Ammo out