Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Currency Auction 3/1/2011

Doc31

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (1845)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 1-MAR-2011.

The results were as follows:

DetailsNotesNumber of banks14

Auction price selling dinar / US$1170

Auction price buying dinar / US$-----

Amount sold at auction price (US$)132,883,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$)-----

Total offers for buying (US$)132,883,000

Total offers for selling (US$)-----

Exchange rates

Dollar's exchange rates / in Baghdad markets

15zh7rn.jpg

Okay ... we have a guest this morning to fill in the blanks for us ... see Jack's insightful post http://dinarvets.com..._1entry399532

(This is the space where Jack can make a case for his superior understanding ... and don't think that I'm kidding ... ANYONE who actually understands the puzzle that is before us is welcome to take this over ... I've said many times that I am a math and patterns guy with no imbeds, contacts or connections ... I'm merely an observer of the drivel that we are being served up that they call news. If someone can sort the order from the chaos better than I, you ARE welcome to it ... I'd rather take 5 minutes to read than the hour or more that it takes to read, study, write, re-write, spell-check and publish! Really)

And as luck would have it ... I don't have the time this morning anyway ... so dazzle us Jack!

Peace

Doc31

DOC....I dont think , Jack knows Squat !!

Did that rhyme ? LOL Keep up the good work Doc, I enjoy reading your posts...Rick from Tennessee !!

Edited by rw.sutton
  • Upvote 2

All I know is that the rest of us really appreciate the time and effort you put in Doc. Thanks for keeping us informed as I know it is a lot of work. As for your guest today, all I can say is he is certainly beginning to accumulate quite a bit of red.

• Upvote 2

WOW! I'm a rookie who never posts and I saw this coming. I just read (and pay attention to what Doc31 has to say!) and wait patiently from the other side of the planet for this ride to end.

Thanks for all you do Doc!

Some people just need to sit down and shut up and color.

Edited by ammo2001
  • Upvote 6

Hi, Doc31 we are all appreciate your hard work. I am sorry but there will always be people - "clueless" and never satisfied with anything! But think about the rest of us - we are appreciate what you do and waiting for your everyday-posts. Don't give up just because unhappy people out there. Look forward to see your posts. God bless you and your family.

• Upvote 1

That is too funny. I can't help but wonder if Jack has some issues or disease going on like FIM (foot-in-mouth) or IDKA (I don't know anything). Just wonderin'

Doc I think your posts are great and I for one am grateful for the time and effort you put into these posts and associated analysis. I too look for your post as one of my first reads in the morning. Thanks.

• Upvote 3

They say brevity is the soul of wit. Somone who replies like Jack is usually a witless soul who only has the brain capacity to be brief.

Don't let guys like this get you down Doc. You know you are loved and respected here at DV. You are one of the few that I trust and thanks for what you do

• Upvote 2

Momma always said "life is like a box of...." wait wrong one..."if you don't got nothing nice to say, don't say nothing"..and if people held on this board lived by that...there would only be about 10 people on here. I have taken to looking for Docs post in the mornings for information then like I do with the newpaper..turn to the comics section for entertainment...in other words I click on the rumors section...

Thanks doc..today you saved me a trip to the rumors section cause I gots my entertainment from your post.

• Upvote 2

Doc,

I for one have no clue I would be looking at each day at the Auctions. I look everyday for your post and really just a few others post daily. I know like you and many others are on on this like me to try and and figure this big puzzel out. I for one say Thank you for trying for us all.

As far as Jack goes, get a life and if you don't like something, just DELETE or read around the post.

Thank you Doc.

Linny

• Upvote 2

well DOC there is one in every crowd, in a place where pumpers self proclaimed gurus and out and out LIARS run rampant, you are one whom provides legitimate info. not to ever be confused with"intel" fact provocative insights and reasonable perspectives and a fair amount of humor. you are a good man! it is not my place nor do I owe you an apology, but on behalf of the obvious ignorance and lack of of "all that" I will apologize. I AM SORRY!! you did not deserve that in any way shape or form. always ERIC

• Upvote 1

Doc

Please don't dignify this guy with a response in a Doc31, CBI, gold and oil post. There is way too much substance in your thoughts and links than Jack could ever wish to contribute. You've been around long enough now Doc, to know how much all the rest of us appreciate your posts, humor and even some of those conspiracies!

Keep up the great work bud!

Peace,

Lgraham

• Upvote 3

Very disrespectful Mr. Jack... Respect those that offer us an objective view of the said "chaos" at hand and not bash Doc31 for his (IMO) expert work.... I thoroughly enjoy his insight that is unbiased...... Although I would like to see you retort to your initial response.

"I thoroughly enjoy his insight that is unbiased"

Not quite.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 16

"I thoroughly enjoy his insight that is unbiased"

Not quite.

So teach us oh wise JACK***!!!! What is it that you know???

You got some balls coming on here and bashing someone that has such a large following. Doc works his butt off for us, and we appreciate it!!!! If you don't, then stay away!!!

• Upvote 3