Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

YOU GUYS DONT KNOW JACK

firefightingjunkie

I've been invested for over a year and have been watching these sites just as long. I would like this thing to RV yesterday and I will admit when I read all the rumors and news it sounds like were RVing. Bottom line no one has been accurate on this subject. No one that is truely connected is contacting us little people, come on be for real. If it RVs low i'm a millionaire and if its high i'm a multi millionaire. Either way all these rumors are just that rumors and if you get your hopes up on someone posting a rumor which could be an outright lie, due to sales or what have you, then you better be ready to be let down. Go to investment iraq every day and just check the currency auctions and if they sold some no rv no rumors no lies no pumping.

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 3

I've been invested for over a year and have been watching these sites just as long. I would like this thing to RV yesterday and I will admit when I read all the rumors and news it sounds like were RVing. Bottom line no one has been accurate on this subject. No one that is truely connected is contacting us little people, come on be for real. If it RVs low i'm a millionaire and if its high i'm a multi millionaire. Either way all these rumors are just that rumors and if you get your hopes up on someone posting a rumor which could be an outright lie, due to sales or what have you, then you better be ready to be let down. Go to investment iraq every day and just check the currency auctions and if they sold some no rv no rumors no lies no pumping.

I don't know of anyone on here who would argue your point as you are correct sir.

• Upvote 4

the people who kick and scream every week the monday rumor isnt true and the ones who lie to themselves about the "facts" they find cannot be helped. i've tried just as much as a handful of others who have our heads screwed on somewhat right and these people will continue to spread there woe is me, and THIS JUST IN! BS. better for you and me to overlook it and do not respond.

• Upvote 1

All these pumpers continue to twist the everyday news into some RV related tall tale, when actually it's just business as usual over there. :ph34r:

A politician flys to another country, is it because his job dictates it......NO, it's because there is a secret RV meeting.

A key stroke error is made on some currency site, is it a mistake, human error......NO, some one is getting ready to imput the RV info

An article comes out in some obscure newspaper, is it relavent to the current situation or is it old news just reprinted.......NO, it's got to be current and it means the RV is tomorrow, ooops the date on the article is from 2005, my bad.

Shabibi says the dinar will appreciate in value, slowly over time, much time through good banking prctices.......NO, it means Shabibi will instantly increase the value of the dinar significantly overnight so we can all be rich

It is impossible for Iraq to continue doing business with a currency so under valued, they have too many natural resources, yet they seem to be doing that very thing.....NO, it's because the GOI is not seated to Shabibi's liking, or the security situation in Iraq is too dangerous, or the HCL is not passed yet, or the Kuwaitis are not happy, or the Kurds are not happy, or Allawa is not happy, hell nobody is happy in that country except Maliki.

And of course it has to RV yesterday, today and tomorrow because......The GET TEAM said so......as did the KTFM group........as did SteveI......as did another site......as did Okie......as did Terry K.......and the list goes on and on and on :lmao::lmao::lmao:

And don't forget about the "PLAN" that Bush and Cheney put together for which they concocted an entire war, killing thousands of Americans and costing the US taxpayer billions, if not trillions to wage just so they could take over the financial world, ha ha ha ha :shakehead:

Oh brother :wub:

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

Your perspective is correct, however, your title is a bit offensive. Maybe you should have titled your opinion as "This is what I think" or something to that effect. To come off and imply that we are dumb, isn't very nice and makes you look like a know it all. After all you have only been invested for a year. What's funny, that's about the time, the rumors started flying about rv every weekend. So did you invest, because you bought in to all the hype, then? Just wondering.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 6

My title was an attention getter without using profane language and attack someone specific. It seemed to work and yes this is what I think. I am suprized at the amount of people who think the same. I did get into this investment because it does have potential. My 401 k tanked and is heading back so I diversified and bought some dinar knowing (like my 401) it is a long term investment. That being said I do not profess to being a dinar guru at all. I go on what I read on the internet. The problem is on the news based sites there are a lot of rumors and after a while all this stuff blends together and its hard to find credibility between the news posts, the rumor posts, investment iraq site and daddy site.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My title was an attention getter without using profane language and attack someone specific. It seemed to work and yes this is what I think. I am suprized at the amount of people who think the same. I did get into this investment because it does have potential. My 401 k tanked and is heading back so I diversified and bought some dinar knowing (like my 401) it is a long term investment. That being said I do not profess to being a dinar guru at all. I go on what I read on the internet. The problem is on the news based sites there are a lot of rumors and after a while all this stuff blends together and its hard to find credibility between the news posts, the rumor posts, investment iraq site and daddy site.

You don't have to be a guru to get everyone's attention. Although, I appreciate the fact that you didn't use foul language, the implication of your title accuses everyone of being ignorant. Just saying, try another way to get your post across without sounding insulting. People aren't idiots, just hopeful of this rv going down. Some people cling to the rumors because of hope. If your title is referring to the guru's and others that appear to have a contact in some "high-up" postion in Iraq, then your translation was lost. By saying "You", it's understood that you believe that we are all mindless. Just saying....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Well for all the people who get sucked in by the pumpers I feel sorry for ya. I really do. Why people hang on every word from someone on the Internet, that they have no clue who they are, is beyond me. I have had dinar since 2005. I have seen every pumper come and go on all the different sites. They all last about a year. For some reason it takes people that long to realize that these people have different agenda than most. They may sell dinar. They may just have egos they need to feed. They may just be sick individuals who think they know more than anyone else. I do know this, they ALL love the attention. Believe it or not I did do my research before I bought my dinar. There were two things that stood out to me. 1) This was going to be a very long process. I gave it 10 years. I am now starting on year 6.... 2) Believe in nothing of what you hear and only halve of what you see!

My suggestion is go on with your life. Trust me if this thing does happen it will all be in the news that very day! Stop feeding all the pumpers and their twisted reasons behind misleading people. See ya in a couple of months. Until then............GO RV! ;)

• Upvote 2

Thank you for the reminder. This is how I have been able to ignore the pumpers.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You have the auctions backwards. They're not auctioning IQD. The daily foreign currency auctions held by the CBI are auctioning USD they receive from oil sales. Its how they control the exchange rate of the IQD. Theoretically an auction could still take place at the beginning of the day and we could have an RV at the end of the day.

• Upvote 1

You have the auctions backwards. They're not auctioning IQD. The daily foreign currency auctions held by the CBI are auctioning USD they receive from oil sales. Its how they control the exchange rate of the IQD. Theoretically an auction could still take place at the beginning of the day and we could have an RV at the end of the day.

I think you are lying because you are a Jedi. If you were a Sith, well that is a different story...

• Upvote 3

Correct, let's make a list of rumors aka entertainment for tuesday morning.

1. All bank rumors: Your friend at the bank, your friends friend at the bank, your uncle at the bank, your uncle's friend at the bank, or for that matter ANYBODY at the bank does not know anything. The so-called head of currency desk at your branch is aka Teller manager. The real head of currency is sitting on top of a high rise building in a major city raking in $500,000+ a year not sitting at your local branch. Even that person does not know anything.

2. All okie dokie, Terry, Furry whoever it is, does not know anything more than you and me.

List of things to do

1. Keeping positive does not mean dreaming in la la land of overnight bajiillionaires. Keeping positive is hoping that it will revalue or appreciate in value over time...sooner the better. If you are dreaming in la la land, then you are dreaming.

2. Invest what you can afford to lose. Don't bet your house on it.

3. Be patient. Nothing is made over night, and if you honestly want to get rich, go out there and work for it. IQD is not a ticket to instant bajillionaire status, such things do not exist.

• Upvote 3

Dinarleee, I retired from the Navy May 1st 1990. I was pretty close to being flat broke. I watched the Gulf war waiting for orders to return to active duty along with my employer who was a CO of a reserve field hospital and I was assigned to the same hospital as a Physician Assistant. Orders never came but I continued to watch the ME. Then everything quieted down, as time passed Kuwait RV'ed and a few of my friends became multi-millionares over- night.

All of a sudden they no longer knew me but they were very rich! I didn't have money to invest as I was newly married and was working on post grad degree and working full time. Fast forward to today, I have completed graduate school celebrated my 21st year of marriage, completed 33 years of practicing medicine and have been through a severe bout with rectal cancer and now retired/disabled.. This time I am invested in Dinar and will be rich when and if it should RV. A second chance for a dream to come through, I surely hope so, as @ 66 y/o there are few dreams left to come through!

Remember when ever you respond, positive or negative there is someone probably dreaming, and you know not of their individual situation so let them have their dreams w/o bashing or putting them down as being dumb. Maybe they are too caught up in their dreams to understand their foolishness!

God is good, God Bless ALL...........

• Upvote 9

Your perspective is correct, however, your title is a bit offensive. Maybe you should have titled your opinion as "This is what I think" or something to that effect. To come off and imply that we are dumb, isn't very nice and makes you look like a know it all. After all you have only been invested for a year. What's funny, that's about the time, the rumors started flying about rv every weekend. So did you invest, because you bought in to all the hype, then? Just wondering.

I am sorry if you take this as rude, but I think you are reading to much into the title or are taking it personally for some reason.

You don't have to be a guru to get everyone's attention. Although, I appreciate the fact that you didn't use foul language, the implication of your title accuses everyone of being ignorant. Just saying, try another way to get your post across without sounding insulting. People aren't idiots, just hopeful of this rv going down. Some people cling to the rumors because of hope. If your title is referring to the guru's and others that appear to have a contact in some "high-up" postion in Iraq, then your translation was lost. By saying "You", it's understood that you believe that we are all mindless. Just saying....

Most humans as individuals are not idiots. But I have found that when they gather in groups of 3 or more the IQ's seem to deplete at an astronomical rate.. sorry :)

Dinarleee, I retired from the Navy May 1st 1990. I was pretty close to being flat broke. I watched the Gulf war waiting for orders to return to active duty along with my employer who was a CO of a reserve field hospital and I was assigned to the same hospital as a Physician Assistant. Orders never came but I continued to watch the ME. Then everything quieted down, as time passed Kuwait RV'ed and a few of my friends became multi-millionares over- night.

All of a sudden they no longer knew me but they were very rich! I didn't have money to invest as I was newly married and was working on post grad degree and working full time. Fast forward to today, I have completed graduate school celebrated my 21st year of marriage, completed 33 years of practicing medicine and have been through a severe bout with rectal cancer and now retired/disabled.. This time I am invested in Dinar and will be rich when and if it should RV. A second chance for a dream to come through, I surely hope so, as @ 66 y/o there are few dreams left to come through!

Remember when ever you respond, positive or negative there is someone probably dreaming, and you know not of their individual situation so let them have their dreams w/o bashing or putting them down as being dumb. Maybe they are too caught up in their dreams to understand their foolishness!

God is good, God Bless ALL...........

Now that is the way we should all be with one another! AWESOME POST! See this site teaches too. Thank You and PEACE.

• Upvote 1

I just wonder why people get angry over RUMORS in the RUMORS section. If they were verifiable they would no longer be RUMORS. I understand the hit to the emotions that arises when they are false as I was once new in this thing too (a very long time ago). Occasionally I still find myself getting lured in by them. With that being said, the easiest cure is to stay out of the RUMORS section and you should be fairly safe from the pain. That's the RUMOR anyway! LOL!!!

• Upvote 1

Actually junkie you need to be more specific. I do know jack, nicklaus, nichelson, kennedy ,johnson,o-lantern,kemp,ruby,knife,car jack, hi-jack and I know a couple of jack$#&@* so really dude what is it you would like to know about one of them :blink::lol: :lol:

I think the gist of it is that you gave the appearance of labeling all people on here as stupid and or ignorant well, i guess we are the company we keep so if thats the case welcome to our humble abode

• Upvote 2

Quite right.

Opened the CBI week its, yesterday, to sell $ 127 million in the auction for the sale and purchase of foreign currencies, a figure that retarded compared to sales of the previous meeting, which amounted to 154 million. The bulletin issued by the Central Bank has received the (morning) a copy of that "the total volume of demand for dollar stood at 127 million and 960 thousand dollars, covered by the central bank at an exchange rate basis was 1170 dinars to the dollar. "The central bank sales during the previous meeting of $ 154 million and 496 thousand dollars at an exchange rate based on total of 1170 dinars per dollar. and distributed auction sales on" Sell Cash $ 270 thousand dollars at the exchange rate was 1183 dinars per dollar

Read more:

Wonder what his theory is for the non auction days?

Has anyone been able to get a rate at this site for the dinar? www.cbiraq.org I have checked it repeatedly as it is supposed to be the Central Bank of Iraq site, but I never see a rate there. Do you have another web site that is the accurate one for the Central Bank of Iraq? Thanks.

Has anyone been able to get a rate at this site for the dinar? www.cbiraq.org I have checked it repeatedly as it is supposed to be the Central Bank of Iraq site, but I never see a rate there. Do you have another web site that is the accurate one for the Central Bank of Iraq? Thanks.

This is the one:

http://www.cbi.iq

• Upvote 1

Actually junkie you need to be more specific. I do know jack, nicklaus, nichelson, kennedy ,johnson,o-lantern,kemp,ruby,knife,car jack, hi-jack and I know a couple of jack$#&@* so really dude what is it you would like to know about one of them :blink::lol: :lol:

I think the gist of it is that you gave the appearance of labeling all people on here as stupid and or ignorant well, i guess we are the company we keep so if thats the case welcome to our humble abode

PERFECT! Hey the guys name title is junkie.... (what do we expect)

I know Jack be nimble... Iraq be slow... LOL

RV go go go