Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Killing 3/1/11 rumors!

suntiger

US dollar USD 1170.000 1168.000

Euro EUR 1618.578 1617.769

British pound GBP 1899.378 1898.428

Canadian dollar CAD 1201.355 1200.755

Swiss franc CHF 1260.368 1259.738

Swedish krona SEK 182.741 182.650

Norwegian krone NOK 209.960 209.855

Danish krone DKK 217.073 216.964

Japanese yen JPY 14.321 14.314

Special

Drawing Rights SDR 1840.469 1839.548

Indicative rates - 01.03.2011

http://www.cbi.iq/

• Upvote 3

Auctions are up now.

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 1-MAR-2011. The results were as follows:

Details Notes

Number of banks 14

Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1170

Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US$) 132,883,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----

Total offers for buying (US$) 132,883,000

Total offers for selling (US$) -----

Auctions are up now.

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 1-MAR-2011. The results were as follows:

Details Notes

Number of banks 14

Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1170

Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US$) 132,883,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----

Total offers for buying (US$) 132,883,000

Total offers for selling (US$) -----

And another rumor officially is DEAD :P

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So does this mean that because the rate is still the same, and that the budget started today, that the rate isnt in the budget and we have to wait another year for the RV? Cause if so im gonna drown myself in the pool of useless dinars i have stashed up.

• Upvote 1

So does this mean that because the rate is still the same, and that the budget started today, that the rate isnt in the budget and we have to wait another year for the RV? Cause if so im gonna drown myself in the pool of useless dinars i have stashed up.

No, it doesn't mean that. They can RV whenever they want to. Previously I had seen "key" dates to watch for and this could take until June. That's what I have read. Now, in my opinion, Iraq will do whatever they want to do, whenever they want to do it. NOBODY knows for sure, dates, rates, when, if, how long, blah, blah, blah. So we wait, watch and hope!

;):unsure::blink:

• Upvote 2

Yea it makes sense to open the budget, flood the streets with Dinars and THEN RV in JUNE??!!!

The dream is over. Time to wake up. I guess an RV/RI isnt in thier plans.. which makes sense considering you dont even hear it mentioned in the Iraq world... Good thing we pumped in our hard earned USD and sentour boys and girls over there to help them... Thanks for the payback Aholes!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

Yea it makes sense to open the budget, flood the streets with Dinars and THEN RV in JUNE??!!!

The dream is over. Time to wake up. I guess an RV/RI isnt in thier plans.. which makes sense considering you dont even hear it mentioned in the Iraq world... Good thing we pumped in our hard earned USD and sentour boys and girls over there to help them... Thanks for the payback Aholes!

Thats my point is that iraq would lose money to RV now that their putting more dinars out at a worthless rate. I also read somewhere this morning (dont ask for link go find it yourself) that the smart cards will be loaded with i think it said 15,000 dinars. Why would they give out 15,000 dinars if they plan on rv'ing? I still think it will RV, but this move just dosnt make sence.

Edited by dinar4wealth
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why are you saying no one knows if and when the Dinar is going to RV? Dose not someone know? I think someone knows! We don’t know that is correct. I don’t know how mush 15,000 dinar is but what good is that little bet, what an insult to the pore Iranians.

As I can reason it out --- the Dinar is unrealistically low in value!

I gave you a +1 because I can tell you're having a bad day. Guaranteed, the sun will still rise tomorrow! All our best!

Why are you saying no one knows if and when the Dinar is going to RV? Dose not someone know? I think someone knows! We don’t know that is correct. I don’t know how mush 15,000 dinar is but what good is that little bet, what an insult to the pore Iranians.

As I can reason it out --- the Dinar is unrealistically low in value!

you mean what an insult to the "poor Iraqi's"??? Have a great day!!! :D

• Upvote 1

o save your sad story cuz i dont wanna here it sell them and be gone with yourself loser.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Thanks RpnSkilbeck that darn spell-check dose that to me. Also my pore proof reading. Those poor Iraqi’s don’t need me calling them Iranians. I am starting to care about them as I am starting to know about them. I have known them as an enemy. So are they my friends?