Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Discussion With a Banker

I want to preface what I am going to share with you. This is not about a date nor a rate. I just want to share an encouraging telephone call I received from my sister this evening. I have only been invested in the IQD for about four months. I shared with my sister and she invested as well. She called me this evening to share her experience with the banker she and my brother in law are working with to refinance their home. While in the banker's office this afternoon, my brother-in-law asked the banker if he was aware of or knew anything about the IQD. It turned out he is invested and encourages his clients to do so as well. He said he did not know when it would happen, but he said he was certain it would revalue. He encouraged my sister and brother-in-law to just be patient and it will eventually pay off. Needless to say she was encouraged and so was I when she told me about the conversation. By the way, she lives in the Chicago area. For all the POUNCERS; no link. LOL Many times I think the POUNCERS are worse than the PUMPERS.

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 1

the real question is did you go out and purchase more dinar?? :rolleyes:

No, I didn't and don't plan to buy more. I am sure I am a lightweight (in amount invested) compared to most from this site, but I am comfortable with the amount I have invested.

Just got my next order in and confirmed by 10:00am. Who knows this might be my last order before the rv. If so it will be a great day for the Iraqi people and not to shabby for us. May we be blessed to be a blessing all for the glory of God in releasing His goodness to others. If we don't bless with what we have now we won't be mature to bless with much.

Gen 12:2 I will bless you and make you famous, and I will make you a blessing to others. 3 I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you. All the families of the earth will be blessed through you." NLT

• Upvote 1

I want to preface what I am going to share with you. This is not about a date nor a rate. I just want to share an encouraging telephone call I received from my sister this evening. I have only been invested in the IQD for about four months. I shared with my sister and she invested as well. She called me this evening to share her experience with the banker she and my brother in law are working with to refinance their home. While in the banker's office this afternoon, my brother-in-law asked the banker if he was aware of or knew anything about the IQD. It turned out he is invested and encourages his clients to do so as well. He said he did not know when it would happen, but he said he was certain it would revalue. He encouraged my sister and brother-in-law to just be patient and it will eventually pay off. Needless to say she was encouraged and so was I when she told me about the conversation. By the way, she lives in the Chicago area. For all the POUNCERS; no link. LOL Many times I think the POUNCERS are worse than the PUMPERS.

Its nice to hear this was encouraging to you. Your banker see's the possibilities as well. However, the banker knows nothing certain. You may get an opinion here or there. But as far as knowing anything, he wont know anymore

on when things will happen, as the guy working the counter at 7/11. Im not bashing, finding encouragement is always awesome. Im sure every banker in the U.S. has there own opinion on the dinar, however they wont know jack

until after it hits the screen. Besides looking at the computer screen, the U.S. banks wont need much training. Banks verify and count currency everyday. They use De La Rue machines to verify multiple currencies. To get it

simple, the banker will only need the rate and know where to verify it at. All this training we are hearing about, is for the Iraqis. Sorry to go off on a tangent, but bank rumors hold no clout at all (jmo).

Indeed encouraging ohioguy, thanks!

I don't need a link, but I am curious if you could elaborate on why your banker feels this way. I guess I do too, but its been tough to stay confident. Just looking for a fresh positive perspective. Please share if possible.

Stop relying on bankers info .... they know nothing...... even if invested .....it is still only speculation to them as well. They must rely on the same information we are getting...... no RV until Government seated. And M is taking his time doing this..... regardless of deadlines and mandates .....

Buy only what you can afford to loose, but certainly enough to get you out of the hole you may be in.