Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nighthk11 Chat: DV 2/28/2011

BruceV

Nighthk11 Chat: DV (Private Site) 2/28/11 1pm

February 28, 2011 06:43 pm · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info) · Comments Off

1:04 PM [Nawna] hey nighthk how are you today?

1:04 PM [Cool] I missed you gald to see ya

1:04 PM [Nighthk11] It would seem from the news of the last few days a lot has happened but we appear to still be in the same place

1:04 PM [Lady of the Lake] yes, I couldn’t understand any reasoning for amnesty for gov officials.. seems that is protection to do wrong? WHAT am I missing?

1:04 PM [chloe] maybe night will tell us what he thinks lady

1:05 PM [Lady of the Lake] Nighthk11 yes, like being on a treadmill

1:05 PM [Nighthk11] I do NOT think this is the case- I think the demos really scared them and they will RV

1:06 PM [Nighthk11] I see that as usual- they talked about being ready- But were NOT- some issues still remained left open that they had to complete

1:06 PM [Nighthk11] However many currencies are due to RV on 1 March- I was told that the dinar was among them

1:06 PM [DinarKing] like flooring your car on an icy road

1:07 PM [Nighthk11] I have been seeing some posts that state >56 to >86- I don’t think this is accurate and was told that the figure was over $3.00- I believe between $3.1- and $3.30

1:08 PM [Nighthk11] Today here is 28 Feb- If they are following the UN mandate- then we should see movement tonight our time on the CBI site

1:08 PM [Nighthk11] But make no mistake- They MUST RV

1:08 PM [Lady of the Lake] OR

1:09 PM [Lady of the Lake] ?

1:09 PM [22222] Nighthk11 can you explain the UN manddate you just refered to?

1:09 PM [Nighthk11] They will NOT get around the IMF-WB-UN-WTO without doing so- rules for those entities will NOT be changed for Iraq

1:09 PM [DinarKing] they have missed mandates many times

1:09 PM [22222] i havent seen it and cant take it into account without a better understanding

1:10 PM [chloe] can anyone copy this chat?

1:10 PM [Lady of the Lake] I will

1:10 PM [msbetty2u] hello dv family

1:10 PM [Nighthk11] The UN mandate with info from IMF requires countries to “Regulate their currencies” to be in line with world prices for commodities that they are either tradeing or importing

1:10 PM [chloe] ty lady

:11 PM [22222] how is this inrelation to what china is doing?

1:11 PM [Nighthk11] This is a “Tool” used to stabilize the world’s currencies so that fair market trading is acheived

1:11 PM [22222] in relatation

1:11 PM [milndollarbabe] 22222 i was just typing the same thing

1:12 PM [Nighthk11] China is NOT a member of the IMF- that is why it has been difficult to get them to raise the value of the yaun

1:12 PM [radar64] china is not regulated by the IMF or they, but Iraq is

1:12 PM [sFCDiaz] Maliki: mtsbbo riot confessed to me I will give security Ministers next week and I will not wait for moreEditor: NK | BR Monday 28 February 2011 17: 55 GMT18121 http://www.alsumarianews.com/ NewsDetails Sumerian news/Baghdad viewtopic.php?f=14&t=23747

1:12 PM [milndollarbabe] ok ty that answers that …..

1:12 PM [22222] oh ok. now that makes sense. TY Nighthk11

1:12 PM [sFCDiaz] Good Afther Noon Ladys and Getelmans

1:12 PM [msbetty2u] hello sfc

1:13 PM [Nighthk11] Now, with all that has come out- It should be very clear that there will be no more stalls and BS- this must be done and done NOW

1:13 PM [msbetty2u] sure hope so Night

1:14 PM [Nighthk11] The pressure inside Iraq will NOT subside- Nor will the “Assistance” from outside entities to follow thru and get this done

1:14 PM [22222] is there and rigidity to any dates in which these agencies are requiring Iraq to take action. i.e. loan payments, assetion of memberships, etc? anything tangible that we can relate to?

1:15 PM [Nighthk11] I am sure that there is a “Timetable” for them to adhere to- but this is NOT our issue- I see that Maliki is going to release the security names this week- most likely he has already done so since this is Monday

1:16 PM [Nighthk11] whatever they do- we should see an RV this week

1:16 PM [radar64] Night, do you believe they will implement their budget without RV? I don’t think so, but what are your thoughts?

1:16 PM [Nighthk11] The RV according to shabs is tied into the budget- since they have a shortfall- he indicated that they would “fix” that by “Adjusting the exchange Rate”

1:17 PM [Cool] well if they have to pay contractors with dinars starting march 1st then I think they must rv before that , it would really be stupid if they didn’t !

1:17 PM [Nighthk11] Also by borrowing both internally and externally- Internally (CBI)- externally- WB-IMF

1:17 PM [chloe] they also have now a social security bill to alieve the poor and the 5 year plan tied to their budget for funding night

1:17 PM [Nighthk11] In order to do this- they MUST RV-

1:18 PM [Nighthk11] Yes- The five year plan culminates with an international currency

1:18 PM [idahoshorty] Lady of the Lake thank you

1:18 PM [Nighthk11] Private sector installed which is what they are NOW DOING

1:18 PM [Lady of the Lake] way back WHEN … we use to talk of the loan having a DUE DATE and they should RV by then, but now I haven’t seen anything on that for a long time

1:18 PM [chloe] exactly

1:19 PM [22222] is there anything stating the March 1st is in fact the implementation date of the budget?

1:19 PM [Nighthk11] One of the keys here is the paying of contractors in dinar- cannot do that unless the dinar is INTERNATIONAL

1:19 PM [radar64] Another question I had 22222

1:20 PM [Nighthk11] Yes- It was posted- 1 March activated made retroactive to 1 Jan 2011

1:20 PM [Cool] was that date , march 1st and the information on them paying the contractors in dinars, was that intell or was that from an article ? does anyone remember

1:21 PM [22222] my words exactly cool

1:21 PM [Cool] yes night I remember that it being retroactive from jan 1st

1:21 PM [Nighthk11] The date is in line with the UN re-valuation of currencies of which Iraq is one

1:22 PM [Cool] yes I agree

1:22 PM [Nighthk11] That in itself gives credibility for the RV on 1 march

:23 PM [22222] was it posted in the budget? an article?

1:23 PM [Cool] yes I agree night , I think we are looking really good. praying to hear rv anytime

1:23 PM [Nighthk11] Also- Ration cards are to be loaded with the “New Dinar” on the 2nd of march (From Kurd Diplomat)- If they are planning to go from 250,000 dinar to 250 dinar- then they must raise the value of the dinar to reflect that

1:24 PM [Cool] oh my just realized only 28 days in Feb so that’s tonight

1:24 PM [chloe] kurd budget was just passed also.

1:24 PM [Nighthk11] So from what I read and can see- we are still on track for tonight

1:24 PM [Cool] oh yeah

1:24 PM [radar64] I noticed that too, chloe

1:25 PM [Nighthk11] Banks here are ready- we get a slew of info either in rumors or posts from Iraq plus people informing on what is supposed to be happening there- all of it is NOT BS

1:25 PM [Nawna] Yes night your AWSOME miss your chats they are very uplifting

1:26 PM [Nighthk11] Now- The US is in serious financial trouble- we need this RV as much as Iraq and have people there to make sure that this happens

1:27 PM [Nighthk11] Given their track record- I would certainmly be looking at this week we are now in for the RV

1:27 PM [sFCDiaz] Okay here is the RV chatter sound’s good hope it is true. Seem’s like very one is saying the same thing GO RV. * don't promote other sites: RV Factoids Supporting March 1, 2011 February 27, 2011 06:41 pm · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info) viewtopic.php?f=6&t=23749

1:28 PM [Nighthk11] We have looked and “Expected” for so long with dates passing us by- but now it appears to be more real an event happening than before

1:30 PM [Nighthk11] The only I have really “Confirmed” is that a meeting in Baghdad did take place- It was for minor politicians from the region and CEO’s of companies doing large volumes of business with Iraq- Shibibi and Saleh were there among others from Iraq and money was introduced along with a speech from shibibi

1:30 PM [Nighthk11] This was given to me by people working in the UN as they were required to monitor

1:30 PM [Nighthk11] so whatever happened there Shibibi was there

1:31 PM [Nighthk11] Now going back to what was posted about the bills and the rate in the “Rumor”- It appears to be TRUE

1:32 PM [Cool] what was the rate in that rumor night 3.22?

1:32 PM [Lady of the Lake] WHICH Rumor was that, Night?

1:32 PM [Nighthk11] Just being told that this occured is enough for me to really believe that the RV is going on as planned- I was told that it will occur- but they would NOT say the value

1:33 PM [Nighthk11] No the rate was $3.10-$3.20

1:33 PM [Cool] close enough for me night thank you my friend

1:34 PM [Nighthk11] I believe it came fronm Okie or Steve- But the conference did happen- assurances had to be given and that is why Shibibi and Saleh were there

1:34 PM [chloe] steve1 with don't promote other sites

1:35 PM [Nighthk11] I was told that CEO’s had sent a large voluime of items to Kuwait and also had items on the border waiting for “Payment” they were reluctant to ship more without being paid

1:35 PM [Nighthk11] This conference was for them

1:36 PM [Nighthk11] So tonight, I will be looking for some change in CBI site- Now I also read that some banks were receiving pings on computers and was led to understand that CBI was “Testing” It could be- makes sense that they would do that

1:37 PM [KingWm] that supposedly has been going for for a long time…we heard about that months ago

1:37 PM [Nighthk11] But whatever they are doing it involves them getting the money into an international status

1:37 PM [chloe] we haven’t had it confirmed before the way we have now king

1:38 PM [pasta] well my computer been pinging for seven years

1:39 PM [Nighthk11] So IMO, I think they are just about ready to release- and Maliki is NOT an issue- As I said before the Parliament is the supreme authority in Iraq just as Nujafi stated- that means Maliki is just been relegated to “Employee” status

1:39 PM [Cool] well I just got off the phone with my bank , Capital One and they are still selling dinars today , we had heard that they had stopped the sale of dinar , so that rumor is debunked

1:40 PM [Nighthk11] Now with the final phsae of both the gov’t and budget being finalized along with the HCL- there is nothing else

1:40 PM [Nighthk11] They will sell dinar even after RV- Not a big deal- as long as a product is in demand- the supply is there- there will be people willing to buy

1:41 PM [Nighthk11] So with the real facts that we do have- we are in a good position at this point

1:41 PM [Cool] I agree night they make their money on the sales and when they buy back on transaction fee ,

1:42 PM [Nighthk11] I have confidence that they will adhere to the UN timetable and RV

1:42 PM [chloe] shabs used to work for the un so he knows also

1:43 PM [Nighthk11] Before when they missed opportunity, it was internal and on them- Now it is a global issue- the Iraqi market must be opened to help in the plan to stabilize the golbal economy

1:44 PM [Nighthk11] Given that- I believe we should see something this week- looking from tonight onward

1:44 PM [Cool] I agree night this is not just about Iraq this is going to effect the whole world

1:44 PM [Cool] this is much bigger then a lot of people realize

1:45 PM [Cool] it will readjust the world finances

1:45 PM [chloe] the special session of the kurd goi and the resulting budget I believe fits in here.

1:45 PM [82nd Airborne] It appears that history is in the making and we are apart of it hang on and enjoy the ride gang

1:45 PM [chloe] 82nd

1:46 PM [Nighthk11] When I stated that in DS months ago- I was told to stay in Iraq. Egypt and the region had nothing to do with Iraq neither did the world economy- I deal with deep perception and real world events- this will effect all of us and all the events tie in

1:46 PM [chloe] good and grateful too

1:46 PM [DinarKing] thats why we are here and not there!

1:47 PM [Nighthk11] There are many on these sites who have freely given their thoughts and info- all should be respected- right or wrong- everyone has something to say

1:48 PM [Cool] well its been a rough last couple weeks guys, with all the rumors , but I think the RV HURRICANE is about to hit the beach and make landfall at anytime. so buckel down and hold on IT’S COMING !!!

1:48 PM [Nighthk11] this is not about one people or one person- it is golbal at this point and from the beginning always was a global issue

1:48 PM [chloe] yes night and we are indeed grateful for your perception abilities. it has helped many of us

1:48 PM [pasta] hanging on cool

1:49 PM [Nighthk11] Everyone is feeling the pressure of “Anticipation and anxiety”- don’t let it get you down- RV is COMMING

1:49 PM [Cool] Yes night we appreciate all your chats they always help us see a little more clearly where we stand and always keeps us focused on the facts

1:49 PM [Cool] and the facts at this point is all good for our RV

1:49 PM [Lady of the Lake] Nighthk11 , thank you, if that is “it” I will post …

1:50 PM [Cool] ty my friend may God bless you for all your help to us

1:50 PM [pasta] gold has to go through the fire first to be refined…Lord knows we need refining

1:50 PM [Nighthk11] Yes thanks- hang in there we are looking at the RV- Blessings to all BBL

1:50 PM [pasta] so now we are ready

1:50 PM [82nd Airborne] Night thanks for your info brother you are a gentleman and a scholar. I appreciate you

1:50 PM [chloe] thanks very much for your time and input night!

1:50 PM [Cool] pasta next time you talk to him would you please tell him I am done

1:50 PM [idahoshorty] thank you Night

• Upvote 9

If this goes as predicted it will be like Christmas Day tomorrow on this site ... meaning... not a sole person will be found in the forums.! NO activity except those that didn't buy dinar. They will be bashin the dog poop out of one another!

• Upvote 1