Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I was told the Dinar is suppose to happen tonight and over in Iraq their having another meeting for it to go up 6.52 % . I hope so I have a lot of child support to pay and a HUSKY wife to feed! What do you guys think? Is it going to happen?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA wake up and smell the coffee mang... i feel bad for new investors... they have no clue what they got themselves into... soon you will have no place to sell your dinar to... Ali will be out of business soon... man i feel so bad that all these people think that one morning they will wake up with 1 million for every 1,000 they have invested not even thinking about how iraqs budget would go from 93 billion USD to about 93 TRILLION USD??!?! where is iraq going to get that kind of money from? Its going to magically appear?!?! Dont give me the whole Rothschild speech save it for those with tin foil hats... we all know they rule the world and they only care about control of human conscionuess... if they were doing this for their own pockets they can just print more money concidering the fact they control all the Central Banks in the world ... Im an investment banker and have been for 3 years... THere is just no way possible that this currency RVs over tnight to anything even dramatically close to 1 - 1 sorry to shatter dreams... Be smart... Open an account at warka... Wire money... Invest in Stock bonds CD's Stop chasing a dream... Point to one example where a currency over night was revalued 100,000%.... i dont care what you say... This rv that you all hope for... is not going to happen as you believe... It will happen... but what do you do when Ebay stops allowing sales of dinar .... Ali gets shut down... and Iraq dont allow for any out of the country exchange until there currency is internationally recognized... You will make out if you have lower bills than the 5,000.... you have to understand something... the executive order bush signed into play to allow us to invest in iraq... expired 2 months ago... it is now illegal according to Iraqi law to #1 take more that 10,000 IQD out of the country at one time and # illegal to sell it unless you had offices in iraq that abide by IRAQI LAW.... Good luck to everyone.... But please... i beg you please do your DD and dont buy of the Okie bs hype one day one of them will be right and the dinar wont rv where you you think it will but it should be around .05 - .10 .... but plese people... DO YOUR HW its economics 101.. huge supply of dinar.. not much demand... not internationally recognized... yet towed to be the best investment opportunity of 100 life times... ahhhh its such a joke... i really feel for the new guys... if you need help just PM me... Hold IQD....< 5% in cash... 55% in the ISX 20% in bonds and 20% in CDS and you will be good to go... you can make 1,000 into about 100,000 if your lucky... nothing more nothing less... Adam is a good guy but just think about all the money he makes in ads... his book... VIP... for what?!?!?! i know more about iraq from free info than adam ever will... and im not trying to disrespect him i just think his book is a little out there... but good luck everyone.. if you ever want to learn about how micro and macro economics work just let me know... rule #1 SUPPLY AND DEMAND and i cann tell you right now... Iraq dont quite yet have the demand it deserves

I dont mean to shatter anyones dream but just make sure you approach this investment with LOGIC, COMMON SENSE... and a little bit of imagination GOOD LUCK TO ALL

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 22

I was told the Dinar is suppose to happen tonight and over in Iraq their having another meeting for it to go up 6.52 % . I hope so I have a lot of child support to pay and a HUSKY wife to feed! What do you guys think? Is it going to happen?

might happen when your wife loses weight and im guessing with the weight she will lose it wil come out at 3.22 lbs and well thats not much but shes getting there. Good luck my friend youre gonna need it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA wake up and smell the coffee mang... i feel bad for new investors... they have no clue what they got themselves into... soon you will have no place to sell your dinar to... Ali will be out of business soon... man i feel so bad that all these people think that one morning they will wake up with 1 million for every 1,000 they have invested not even thinking about how iraqs budget would go from 93 billion USD to about 93 TRILLION USD??!?! where is iraq going to get that kind of money from? Its going to magically appear?!?! Dont give me the whole Rothschild speech save it for those with tin foil hats... we all know they rule the world and they only care about control of human conscionuess... if they were doing this for their own pockets they can just print more money concidering the fact they control all the Central Banks in the world ... Im an investment banker and have been for 3 years... THere is just no way possible that this currency RVs over tnight to anything even dramatically close to 1 - 1 sorry to shatter dreams... Be smart... Open an account at warka... Wire money... Invest in Stock bonds CD's Stop chasing a dream... Point to one example where a currency over night was revalued 100,000%.... i dont care what you say... This rv that you all hope for... is not going to happen as you believe... It will happen... but what do you do when Ebay stops allowing sales of dinar .... Ali gets shut down... and Iraq dont allow for any out of the country exchange until there currency is internationally recognized... You will make out if you have lower bills than the 5,000.... you have to understand something... the executive order bush signed into play to allow us to invest in iraq... expired 2 months ago... it is now illegal according to Iraqi law to #1 take more that 10,000 IQD out of the country at one time and # illegal to sell it unless you had offices in iraq that abide by IRAQI LAW.... Good luck to everyone.... But please... i beg you please do your DD and dont buy of the Okie bs hype one day one of them will be right and the dinar wont rv where you you think it will but it should be around .05 - .10 .... but plese people... DO YOUR HW its economics 101.. huge supply of dinar.. not much demand... not internationally recognized... yet towed to be the best investment opportunity of 100 life times... ahhhh its such a joke... i really feel for the new guys... if you need help just PM me... Hold IQD....< 5% in cash... 55% in the ISX 20% in bonds and 20% in CDS and you will be good to go... you can make 1,000 into about 100,000 if your lucky... nothing more nothing less... Adam is a good guy but just think about all the money he makes in ads... his book... VIP... for what?!?!?! i know more about iraq from free info than adam ever will... and im not trying to disrespect him i just think his book is a little out there... but good luck everyone.. if you ever want to learn about how micro and macro economics work just let me know... rule #1 SUPPLY AND DEMAND and i cann tell you right now... Iraq dont quite yet have the demand it deserves

I dont mean to shatter anyones dream but just make sure you approach this investment with LOGIC, COMMON SENSE... and a little bit of imagination GOOD LUCK TO ALL

I DON'T know any investment bankers that can't speak proper grammar (... Ali gets shut down... and Iraq dont allow for any out of the country exchange until there currency is internationally recognized.) !

Any proof to back up your statements? How does Iraq run there country without a recognizable currency to compete in fair trade?

Thanks for sharing your opinion but I have little respect for most bankers.

• Upvote 5

I DON'T know any investment bankers that can't speak proper grammar (... Ali gets shut down... and Iraq dont allow for any out of the country exchange until there currency is internationally recognized.) !

Any proof to back up your statements? How does Iraq run there country without a recognizable currency to compete in fair trade?

Thanks for sharing your opinion but I have little respect for most bankers.

listen to me you piker... im not trying to write proper i could care less what you think.. i didnt write it to get graded and you just watch ALI go out of business... just watch i already know... CONFIRMED FACT... or as you people here like to say boots on the ground... im not a rumor kind of guy ... the ISX made 50,000 turn into over 1,000,000 USD 1 billion monopoly money... so honestly... i could careless about my grammar... u have little respect for bankers yet you here HOPING they turn your life around with a big RV... get real man get real...

• Downvote 18

Mike032588

You have obviously over extended yourself an you are bitter about it.. Sorry it happened to you. I know you think it is noble to "warn" others of the danger but if they read your post it is probably too late they are already involved or they wouldnt be reading DV forums.

If you want out - simply get out. It is not that hard of a concept.. If you are not getting out why bash so bad and rail against DV and Adam on a post such as this one. Fish or cut bait my friend. If you are the Macro/Micro economic genious you claim to be you would have never gotten in to begin with. In addition, common sense (instead of genious) would dictate that something like this might be worth a gamble - yes gamble as in risk. If you are one of those who bought in expecting a miracle and you spent the kids college fund or the rent money you should have considered the risk BEFORE you invested, not whine about it now. I decide a long time ago that these people accepted the same risk I did and I will not feel sorry for them.

Is this thing ever going to RV? I dont know for sure, but I wasnt sure when I bought it either so nothing has changed and since I am not a part of the GOI or IMF or any other three letter agency I cant do anything but wait and hope. The way I look at it I have a perpetual lottery ticket to dream about on my long daily commutes. May happen but may not but it wont if I dont play.

Sorry to pick on you Mike032588 you happen to be standing there at the time but this has been building for a long time. Get out of the kitchen if you cant stand the heat. If you are staying in the kitchen get busy being productive, there's nothing worse than dead weight when you are trying to feed hungry people.

Sorry for being so long winded - sermon over

• Upvote 10

1) I would ask the person that told you.

2) If you have "a lot" of child support to pay, you should pay that instead of buying dinars.

3) If your wife is HUSKY she can skip a few meals.

4) Why in the world would an intelligent soul such as yourself listen to anybody here?

the iraqi dinar is not an internationally recognized or traded currency.. look it up... its known as an exotic currency... but just wait... watch what happens with Ali and the reason my grammar is so bad is because i have a disability since i was younger with how to write properly... I dont need to know how to spell everything right as long as i make my clients money and you know what im taking about... IM pretty damn good at that... i can make you more % than you made with your whole IQD investment in just 2 WEEKS of trading.... to be honest with you all that stuff is outta the window in the nowa days.... no more respect honor integrity... THats why im the next generation Investment Banker because im HONEST!!! and i know how to make money make more money...

I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Aaznmig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt! See if yuor fdreins can raed tihs too.

hahahhaha SCHOOLEDDDD

Mike032588

You have obviously over extended yourself an you are bitter about it.. Sorry it happened to you. I know you think it is noble to "warn" others of the danger but if they read your post it is probably too late they are already involved or they wouldnt be reading DV forums.

If you want out - simply get out. It is not that hard of a concept.. If you are not getting out why bash so bad and rail against DV and Adam on a post such as this one. Fish or cut bait my friend. If you are the Macro/Micro economic genious you claim to be you would have never gotten in to begin with. In addition, common sense (instead of genious) would dictate that something like this might be worth a gamble - yes gamble as in risk. If you are one of those who bought in expecting a miracle and you spent the kids college fund or the rent money you should have considered the risk BEFORE you invested, not whine about it now. I decide a long time ago that these people accepted the same risk I did and I will not feel sorry for them.

Is this thing ever going to RV? I dont know for sure, but I wasnt sure when I bought it either so nothing has changed and since I am not a part of the GOI or IMF or any other three letter agency I cant do anything but wait and hope. The way I look at it I have a perpetual lottery ticket to dream about on my long daily commutes. May happen but may not but it wont if I dont play.

Sorry to pick on you Mike032588 you happen to be standing there at the time but this has been building for a long time. Get out of the kitchen if you cant stand the heat. If you are staying in the kitchen get busy being productive, there's nothing worse than dead weight when you are trying to feed hungry people.

hahah your nuts... its not your fault though because you dont know me... THank you for your kindnes and your 10000% right... im just sick of the BS rumors... i been in this for over 6 years man.... i grew my money so much in the ISX... i have over a billion dinar... im not coming at adam or anyone... And your right but i was just venting... im tired of seeing people come into this so late in the game clueless and buying dinar because some dealer said it was going to RV... but you make good points... I seen so many groups of investors come in over the years with the same exact mindset and i hate watching people buy on the false hope of an overnight RV... i mean really... do the numbers... its not that hard... ther budget is 73 TRILLION DINARS.... can it RV hell yeah it can... can jupiter crash into mars... DAMN RIGHT... i hope it does but my logic tells me otherwise...however i have a very big imagination... soo

GO RV GO RV GO RV!!! ahhaha like a cheer leading squad hahahaha im so sick of it the fourms are the same thing... so many people must be so let down every morning... guys like you are smarter though you know the deal and your like me hanging around waiting for this to happen... I BEEN WAITING FOR THE OVER NIGHT rv for 6 years.... if i didnt invest my money in the ISX i would be in the same damn position...

Mike032588

and did you not see what i wrote... you tell me be productive... how would you have liked to turn 10 million orignally a 10,000 investment turn into over 200,000,000 IQD while waiting for the RV do you have Iraqi Bank accounts set up if anything happens? Do you have assets in the ISX? DO you have CD's Or Bonds? I can help you... Just PM me for more INFO

• Downvote 2

6.52% from .0008 ? Can't pay much support with those numbers...Thanks for the post

Not even at 652%. No way..... :lol: :lol:

I am still amazed at how a person with 45 (or so) posts gets to be an "advanced member" on this site, and us true veterans with 300+ posts are still considered "junior members". Maybe I should start posting negative stuff. Makes me go, "Hmmmm".

• Upvote 2

listen to me you piker... im not trying to write proper i could care less what you think.. i didnt write it to get graded and you just watch ALI go out of business... just watch i already know... CONFIRMED FACT... or as you people here like to say boots on the ground... im not a rumor kind of guy ... the ISX made 50,000 turn into over 1,000,000 USD 1 billion monopoly money... so honestly... i could careless about my grammar... u have little respect for bankers yet you here HOPING they turn your life around with a big RV... get real man get real...

I did not call you any names and I don't brag about how much dinar I hold either. All your requests to pm me reek of someone looking to make some USD commissions from us.

Have a nice day and count to 20 before you post it may help your temper!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I did not call you any names and I don't brag about how much dinar I hold either. All your requests to pm me reek of someone looking to make some USD commissions from us.

Have a nice day and count to 20 before you post it may help your temper!

im just kidding relaxxxx have you no scene of humor... please hahahy ou think i need your lousy commission... i manage more moeny than you ever made in your life... i have more assets than your whole family... so dont try to attack my character because im trying to educate investors on the potential returns in the ISX not the US MARKET... im a huge bull on iraq and the ISX... u clearly are a nice guy... just try to make sure your not getting taken advantage of when and were you buy your currency... and lets make a deall when Ali steps down/sells the business/gets shut down... you let me teach you how to open up an iraqi bank account to invest in the ISX

• Downvote 7

WOW Nice thing to say about your Wifeangry.gif

• Upvote 1

Not even at 652%. No way..... :lol: :lol:

I am still amazed at how a person with 45 (or so) posts gets to be an "advanced member" on this site, and us true veterans with 300+ posts are still considered "junior members". Maybe I should start posting negative stuff. Makes me go, "Hmmmm".

haha true veteran is that a joke? I have been invested longer than you WAY longer than you... i come on DV to laugh but this is my first time really stirring the pot... i have 45 posts on here because this forum is mostly robot rv rumor posts.. barely any good/real info.. go to the IIF the real home of the dinar/isx/iraq investment... This is where we come to get a good laugh... be been though the RV stuff since 2005 hahahaha can you imagine how many time i hear tomorrow??!?! I love you all and i hope it RV's I DONT POST NEGATIVE STUFF... i was just being real... I have more info pointing to an RV than ever before and i know one is going to happen... but it will be an in country RV... thats it...its that simple... outside speculators will either have to exchange at crazy rates/mark ups or they will just wind up losing it all... if it rvs at 1-1 im the youngest billionaire ever to walk the planet... so i want it to happen just as much as anyone but i been though this all before....

• Downvote 7

I heard from a friend of some guy in Iraq that knows a girl in Ipanema who is related to a mom in Antartica where maliki is from. That

tonight rv will come in @ $12.50 till the cows come home. <_<:blink::D:P:twothumbs:

Edited by Short Circuit
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

haha true veteran is that a joke? I have been invested longer than you WAY longer than you... i come on DV to laugh but this is my first time really stirring the pot... i have 45 posts on here because this forum is mostly robot rv rumor posts.. barely any good/real info.. go to the IIF the real home of the dinar/isx/iraq investment... This is where we come to get a good laugh... be been though the RV stuff since 2005 hahahaha can you imagine how many time i hear tomorrow??!?! I love you all and i hope it RV's I DONT POST NEGATIVE STUFF... i was just being real... I have more info pointing to an RV than ever before and i know one is going to happen... but it will be an in country RV... thats it...its that simple... outside speculators will either have to exchange at crazy rates/mark ups or they will just wind up losing it all... if it rvs at 1-1 im the youngest billionaire ever to walk the planet... so i want it to happen just as much as anyone but i been though this all before....

You are so full of ****, you stink.

Get off this site and go back to IIF. There is where a foul language like yours is accepted.

Haha..."stir the pot"...'youngest billionaire"...I know bankers that are 100% idiots. Don't make me go there...

Get off that stuff you are smoking, it is too strong for you, kiddo!!

• Upvote 3

Mike 03258 or whatever you call yourself,

Do you really think anybody cares about your portfolio,you are no better than all those gurus that come out and say that the rv is going to happen tomorrow.Oh yes I'm sure everybody is going to buy your line of bull (for lack of a better word).Go some where else and try selling I'm not buying any of it. By the way I'm not going to come on some forum and spill out my holdings.I don't know you and you don't know me.If what you say is true then I'm happy for you, but one word of advice I wouldn't be letting everybody know about it. That advice is FREE...

• Upvote 4