Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My own huge Dinar profit story

Good post, Don.

I agree and have a similar take.

Here's something for those of us who believe in God, karma, etc....

Just because we have made some poor choices in the past regarding finances, that doesn't mean we are doomed to repeat them or their consequences.

We learn lessons and we grow.

Our hearts and core beliefs change or grow stronger in the process... meaning that this may be the first time in our lives when we have really been in a deserving position to "receive" a huge financial blessing.

Let's agree to believe that we DO deserve this blessing...and commit ourselves to being wise stewards of it when it comes.

Blessings,

SL2

• Upvote 3

Mississippi Gal

I know exactly what you are saying. I havent read 3 books in the last 3 years, but I could say I have learned a cart load about ME politics and the world in general from the net.

In fact, when I went back to Dallas to check my mail box, the store owner, who claims to be from 'Persia' I was quick to ask him whe he had left Iran. I guess he feels most bubbas dont know Persia is actually Iran or he prefers not to bear the brunt of Ayatola coments, im not sure, but he's USUALLY been very non-verbose with me in the past (years actually) and I know he owns a fairly substanstial limo fleet at LBJ/Preston area. Well, he opened up when I asked him if he kept up with Iraq, and he explained how me made an insinuation about a probable big kill with the Kuwait RV. Needless to say... we have a lot to talk about when I check my mail every 3 months or so...

Thanks for putting forth your thoughts. As I’m in my final 8 weeks of my MBA studies, I’d like to comment on the items you bring up as I'm up to my earlobes in it each day. If it’s ok, I’ll write in BOLD, to distinguish my thoughts from yours. Pls don’t think I’m yelling! Also I’m tapping this out on my laptop and my spell check is hosed, so pls disregard any spelling errors. :P

learned that the present worldly banking system has been implemented not by governments but by private group eons ago and its fiat system for generations.

AGREE. SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS AND LOBBIEST HAVE GOT US BY THE SHORT AND CURLIES, UNTIL WE HAVE A TOTAL COLLAPSE OF THE US BANKING SYSTEM, WILL WE BE UNABLE TO REVAMP. IF YOU NOTE, GREECE AND IRELAND ARE HAVING LARGE DEMONISTRATIONS BY UNIONS BECAUSE THESE GOVERNMENTS ARE RESTRUCTING THEIR SPENDING AND CUTTING SOCIAL SERVICES TO THE BONE…THIS IS REQUIRED, AS THEY TOOK AN EU BAILOUT WHICH REQUIRED BALANCING THE BOOKS.

2. A few leaders in history like Cesar, Lincoln, Kennedy tried to break their people from this system and probably had something to do with their eventual demise. (something not taught in school)

NOT SURE IF I UNDERSTAND YOUR THOUGHT PROCESS HERE. ARE YOU REFERRING TO THE GLOBAL BANKING SYSTEM OR FRANCTIONAL BANKING? CAN YOU PLS EXPAND YOUR THOUGHTS?

3. People generally will do/say anything to have their 15 minutes of fame, even making up RV stories.

I COULD NOT AGREE MORE. PEOPLE LOVE TO TOOT THEIR OWN HORN. IN MY MBA CLASSES, USUALLY WITH JUNIOR GRADE OFFICERS ATTENDING, THEY CAN’T HELP BUT PROVIDE WAR STORIES OF WHAT THE PROFESSOR IS TALKING ABOUT. I’M SITTING THEIR :rolleyes: AND THINKING, COULD YOU JUST LET THE PROFESSOR TEACH AND SHUT YOUR TRAP SO WE CAN GET OUT OF HERE REASONABLY ON TIME. SORRY, I DIGRESS.

4. Many of our decisions are/were based on religious and moral ethical standards, many of which were handed down from our families, but which seem non-existent in our present day leaders.

HMMMM…IF YOU STUDY HISTORY, WE’VE ALWAYS HAD SOME PRETTY UNSAVORY CHARACTERS AS LEADERS. JUST YESTERDAY IT CAME OUT THAT TED KENNEDY TRIED TO RENT A BROTHAL ON THE GOV’T’S DIME WHILE VISITING SOUTH AMERICA BACK 40 YEARS AGO. MEN IN POWER (WOMEN NOT AS MUCH) SEEM TO WANT TO DO THEIR OWN THING…ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY. WE MAY THINK THAT THERE IS MORE UNETHICAL BEHAVIOR BUT COULD IT MERELY BE THAT THERE ARE BETTER WAYS NOW TO REPORT THE NAUGHTY THINGS THEY DO?

5. Our present day world leader is more succeptible to corruption than anytime in the past. Accounting at mayor publicly traded companies is flawed, and the key seems to not get caught.

HMMM…AGAIN, I THINK IT IS A CASE THAT WE ARE CATCHING MORE OF THEM THAN WE USE TO…NOT THAT ANYMORE CORRUPTION IS GOING DOWN. FOR INSTANCE, CLINTON, TED KENNEDY, NEWT, MAJORS (FORMER BRITISH PM) EVEN FDR AND IKE HAD MISTRESSES, BUT THE FURTHER BACK YOU GO IN HISTORY, THE LESS CHANCE THEY HAD OF GETTING CAUGHT.

6. We’ve become a nation of followers, not leaders, per se.

I THINK WE HAVE SOME OUTSTANDING LEADERS…, COLIN POWELL, CONDOLEEZZA RICE, RALPH NADER, AND MY FATHER (WHO IS CURRENTLY UP FOR A 0-7, Brigadier General) :)

7. Fractional banking is incredible concept. I had NO idea that is how it worked. My life and finances are based on a ‘nationalistic’ false sense, and based on a house of cards. Like playing in a game where someone else makes the rules as you go along. Good luck winning that one…

YES, I AGREE, IT DOES LEND ITSELF TO OVER RISK EXPOSURE IF ONE ISN’T CAREFUL ON WHO YOU LEND TO. BUT I THINK WE’VE LEARNED OUR LESSON AS IT WAS RECENTLY REPORTED THAT THE AVE MIN DOWN PAYMENT FOR A HOME LOAN IS NOW 22%...THAT’S A STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.

8. Printing money at will, as the US is down presently, is the modern way of taking money out of my wallet without touching it. What a thief’s concept.

YES, INSTEAD OF RAISING TAXES, WHICH IS UNPOPULAR BY ALL ELECTED OFFICIALS…UNLESS IT IS ON THE 2% WEALTHLY (THOSE WHO MAKE OVER $250K), SO THEY RESORT TO USEING AN INFLATION MONEY SUPPLY TO PAY BACK OLD DEBTS. CHINA KNOWS THIS AND IS CURRENTLY TRYING TO TAKE ACTION TO KEEP US FISCALLY RESPONSIBLE SO THAT OUR IOUS TO THEM ARE ACTUALLY WORTH SOMETHING.

9. Approximately 530 people in congress have had a huge hand in the loss of our constitutional rights, but the worse part is that they are totally insulated of rules they make for all the others.

HMMM…I DON’T WANT TO PAINT ALL 530 WITH THE SAME BRUSH. I HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT FIRST TIME ELECTED OFFICIALS DO TRY TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT BUT THAT THE SYSTEM REWARDS SENORITY..AND SENORITY, THAT IS, HOW TO GET REELECTED IS BASED ON KISSING UP TO SPECIAL INTEREST. THE WAY TO NIP THIS IN THE BUD IS TO MAKE MANDATORY LIMITS ON HOW LONG ONE CAN SERVE.

10. Our present day news sources are not reliable like I always thought they were. All news sources in the US are led by 6 heads, so you turn to the internet for non-influenced sources, and that is almost based on varying opinions, with no way to have an absolute truth. You are on your own, and will need to trust your instincts more in the future than anytime before. The flood of media has only made our decisions more complicated to research. We are a McDonalds generation, we wanted it ‘fast and now’. “They” gave us just that. Just not the healthy version.

COULD NOT AGREE WITH YOU MORE. SENSATIONALISM AND SCARE TACTICS ARE WHAT SELLS. :angry:

THIS IS MY :twocents: (AND 15 MINS OF FAME) ^_^

Thanks for putting forth your thoughts. As I’m in my final 8 weeks of my MBA studies, I’d like to comment on the items you bring up as I'm up to my earlobes in it each day. If it’s ok, I’ll write in BOLD, to distinguish my thoughts from yours. Pls don’t think I’m yelling! Also I’m tapping this out on my laptop and my spell check is hosed, so pls disregard any spelling errors. :P

learned that the present worldly banking system has been implemented not by governments but by private group eons ago and its fiat system for generations.

AGREE. SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS AND LOBBIEST HAVE GOT US BY THE SHORT AND CURLIES, UNTIL WE HAVE A TOTAL COLLAPSE OF THE US BANKING SYSTEM, WILL WE BE UNABLE TO REVAMP. IF YOU NOTE, GREECE AND IRELAND ARE HAVING LARGE DEMONISTRATIONS BY UNIONS BECAUSE THESE GOVERNMENTS ARE RESTRUCTING THEIR SPENDING AND CUTTING SOCIAL SERVICES TO THE BONE…THIS IS REQUIRED, AS THEY TOOK AN EU BAILOUT WHICH REQUIRED BALANCING THE BOOKS.

2. A few leaders in history like Cesar, Lincoln, Kennedy tried to break their people from this system and probably had something to do with their eventual demise. (something not taught in school)

NOT SURE IF I UNDERSTAND YOUR THOUGHT PROCESS HERE. ARE YOU REFERRING TO THE GLOBAL BANKING SYSTEM OR FRANCTIONAL BANKING? CAN YOU PLS EXPAND YOUR THOUGHTS?

3. People generally will do/say anything to have their 15 minutes of fame, even making up RV stories.

I COULD NOT AGREE MORE. PEOPLE LOVE TO TOOT THEIR OWN HORN. IN MY MBA CLASSES, USUALLY WITH JUNIOR GRADE OFFICERS ATTENDING, THEY CAN’T HELP BUT PROVIDE WAR STORIES OF WHAT THE PROFESSOR IS TALKING ABOUT. I’M SITTING THEIR :rolleyes: AND THINKING, COULD YOU JUST LET THE PROFESSOR TEACH AND SHUT YOUR TRAP SO WE CAN GET OUT OF HERE REASONABLY ON TIME. SORRY, I DIGRESS.

4. Many of our decisions are/were based on religious and moral ethical standards, many of which were handed down from our families, but which seem non-existent in our present day leaders.

HMMMM…IF YOU STUDY HISTORY, WE’VE ALWAYS HAD SOME PRETTY UNSAVORY CHARACTERS AS LEADERS. JUST YESTERDAY IT CAME OUT THAT TED KENNEDY TRIED TO RENT A BROTHAL ON THE GOV’T’S DIME WHILE VISITING SOUTH AMERICA BACK 40 YEARS AGO. MEN IN POWER (WOMEN NOT AS MUCH) SEEM TO WANT TO DO THEIR OWN THING…ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY. WE MAY THINK THAT THERE IS MORE UNETHICAL BEHAVIOR BUT COULD IT MERELY BE THAT THERE ARE BETTER WAYS NOW TO REPORT THE NAUGHTY THINGS THEY DO?

5. Our present day world leader is more succeptible to corruption than anytime in the past. Accounting at mayor publicly traded companies is flawed, and the key seems to not get caught.

HMMM…AGAIN, I THINK IT IS A CASE THAT WE ARE CATCHING MORE OF THEM THAN WE USE TO…NOT THAT ANYMORE CORRUPTION IS GOING DOWN. FOR INSTANCE, CLINTON, TED KENNEDY, NEWT, MAJORS (FORMER BRITISH PM) EVEN FDR AND IKE HAD MISTRESSES, BUT THE FURTHER BACK YOU GO IN HISTORY, THE LESS CHANCE THEY HAD OF GETTING CAUGHT.

6. We’ve become a nation of followers, not leaders, per se.

I THINK WE HAVE SOME OUTSTANDING LEADERS…, COLIN POWELL, CONDOLEEZZA RICE, RALPH NADER, AND MY FATHER (WHO IS CURRENTLY UP FOR A 0-7, Brigadier General) :)

7. Fractional banking is incredible concept. I had NO idea that is how it worked. My life and finances are based on a ‘nationalistic’ false sense, and based on a house of cards. Like playing in a game where someone else makes the rules as you go along. Good luck winning that one…

YES, I AGREE, IT DOES LEND ITSELF TO OVER RISK EXPOSURE IF ONE ISN’T CAREFUL ON WHO YOU LEND TO. BUT I THINK WE’VE LEARNED OUR LESSON AS IT WAS RECENTLY REPORTED THAT THE AVE MIN DOWN PAYMENT FOR A HOME LOAN IS NOW 22%...THAT’S A STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.

8. Printing money at will, as the US is down presently, is the modern way of taking money out of my wallet without touching it. What a thief’s concept.

YES, INSTEAD OF RAISING TAXES, WHICH IS UNPOPULAR BY ALL ELECTED OFFICIALS…UNLESS IT IS ON THE 2% WEALTHLY (THOSE WHO MAKE OVER $250K), SO THEY RESORT TO USEING AN INFLATION MONEY SUPPLY TO PAY BACK OLD DEBTS. CHINA KNOWS THIS AND IS CURRENTLY TRYING TO TAKE ACTION TO KEEP US FISCALLY RESPONSIBLE SO THAT OUR IOUS TO THEM ARE ACTUALLY WORTH SOMETHING.

9. Approximately 530 people in congress have had a huge hand in the loss of our constitutional rights, but the worse part is that they are totally insulated of rules they make for all the others.

HMMM…I DON’T WANT TO PAINT ALL 530 WITH THE SAME BRUSH. I HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT FIRST TIME ELECTED OFFICIALS DO TRY TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT BUT THAT THE SYSTEM REWARDS SENORITY..AND SENORITY, THAT IS, HOW TO GET REELECTED IS BASED ON KISSING UP TO SPECIAL INTEREST. THE WAY TO NIP THIS IN THE BUD IS TO MAKE MANDATORY LIMITS ON HOW LONG ONE CAN SERVE.

10. Our present day news sources are not reliable like I always thought they were. All news sources in the US are led by 6 heads, so you turn to the internet for non-influenced sources, and that is almost based on varying opinions, with no way to have an absolute truth. You are on your own, and will need to trust your instincts more in the future than anytime before. The flood of media has only made our decisions more complicated to research. We are a McDonalds generation, we wanted it ‘fast and now’. “They” gave us just that. Just not the healthy version.

COULD NOT AGREE WITH YOU MORE. SENSATIONALISM AND SCARE TACTICS ARE WHAT SELLS. :angry:

THIS IS MY :twocents: (AND 15 MINS OF FAME) ^_^

And think of all the history we have learned. I never really cared for History in school. But I can't get enough now. I know all about the Middle East, Foreign currency and our own government now.

I am with you on this one, never much cared for History but lately, OMG, I can't get enough! It's called (for me) older and wiser:)