Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Regarding the escalating opinions on this board that any so-called pumpers have infiltrated your lives and taken over your logical reasoning: Please stop the nonsense.

Ask yourself, are you a pumper? Are you to blame? What did you buy into, and why? Why is there someone always willing to make a post that says, "Okie is at it again ..."?? Why are you willing to read that post?

With varying levels of sophistication, we all came into this investment because we saw what we wanted to see. Has anything changed? Not really. What hard evidence did you evaluate and buy in to when you paid your $500 - $10,000 to buy the IQD that will change your life? None, there isn't any -- no prospectus, no concrete Iraqi business plan, etc. But there is extremely unstable state and ME regional politics, always were. Still, did that stop most of you from spreading the word FROM your trusted friends and/or relatives TO your uninitiated friends and relatives about this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity which is just about to payoff (RV) because of the 1) pullout of American Troops Aug. 31st; 2) Nov. 2nd deadline approaching; 3) unexpected lifting of almost all of the Chapter 7 sanctions 12/15/2010; 4) PM election settled -- Maliki PM; 5) "Promise" of RV of IQD during 2010; 6) Seating of GOI; 7) So-called budget deadline; 8) Budget deadline; 9) Budget approved; 10) Seating of GOI;

You have NOT been duped: Nothing has changed. Except the perceived timeline. And your expectations. The investment still makes sense. It just may take up to 5 more years. Seriously. Or, it may never RV ...

Ask yourself (honestly), how was this frenzy created? It was not created by the internet; it was created by you -- talking to your loved ones and business associates, fostering the unsubstantiated expectations (and driving the price of IQD up from the dealers). It is legal for dealers to sell IQD AND to 'ask' whatever price they want for them.

Now, you want to know why all the things that YOU have been saying are not true. They never were. They were 'possibly' true. But, like most people, when you feel like you are 'in' on something, you can't help but spread the word (intel). And spread it as fact.

Personally, I have shared the IQD investment speculation with 3 people, somewhat unenthusiastically because, for me, this has always been a bit of a gamble-type investment. None of the 3 have invested in the IQD. I don't care if they do or they don't.

So ... are you a pumper? In most cases (from what I've read) I would say yes, you are a pumper. If pumpers bother you, then stop pumping.

And stop complaining, please. By now you know that you can sell your IQD back to ________ (fill in the blank) at about 70-75% of what you paid for them. This would be about the best result of any 'failed' investment that I ever had ...

I am still grateful that a business associate of mine mentioned the IQD to me last summer. At the time, I figured that I would by much more upset with myself if this currency RV'd and I did NOT have any than I would if it never RV'd and I DID own some IQD -- so I bought about $5K worth of IQD. Nothing has changed.

All I need is $0.68. Someday.

If I 'lose' on this investment, it's my fault. How about you? Didn't you CHOOSE to believe non-verifiable information?

I gotta get back to work ...

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On_Reserve, you obviously read all the nonsense too otherwise you wouldn't have anything to say about the pumpers. I am NOT a pumper and am very aware of the risks in this type of investment. I only bought what I could comfortably afford. BUT, like a lot of people on here, an RV/RI would really help out a lot. I do not believe non-verifiable information, but like other people, I have gotten excited when some information sounds promising. Then disappointed when it didn't happen. I don't do that anymore. No matter what is posted, until I see it on the CBI website (RV), I take all information as rumor. I enjoy reading articles on here and some of the people and that's why I stay. :P

Regarding the escalating opinions on this board that any so-called pumpers have infiltrated your lives and taken over your logical reasoning: Please stop the nonsense.

Ask yourself, are you a pumper? Are you to blame? What did you buy into, and why? Why is there someone always willing to make a post that says, "Okie is at it again ..."?? Why are you willing to read that post?

With varying levels of sophistication, we all came into this investment because we saw what we wanted to see. Has anything changed? Not really. What hard evidence did you evaluate and buy in to when you paid your $500 - $10,000 to buy the IQD that will change your life? None, there isn't any -- no prospectus, no concrete Iraqi business plan, etc. But there is extremely unstable state and ME regional politics, always were. Still, did that stop most of you from spreading the word FROM your trusted friends and/or relatives TO your uninitiated friends and relatives about this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity which is just about to payoff (RV) because of the 1) pullout of American Troops Aug. 31st; 2) Nov. 2nd deadline approaching; 3) unexpected lifting of almost all of the Chapter 7 sanctions 12/15/2010; 4) PM election settled -- Maliki PM; 5) "Promise" of RV of IQD during 2010; 6) Seating of GOI; 7) So-called budget deadline; 8) Budget deadline; 9) Budget approved; 10) Seating of GOI;

You have NOT been duped: Nothing has changed. Except the perceived timeline. And your expectations. The investment still makes sense. It just may take up to 5 more years. Seriously. Or, it may never RV ...

Ask yourself (honestly), how was this frenzy created? It was not created by the internet; it was created by you -- talking to your loved ones and business associates, fostering the unsubstantiated expectations (and driving the price of IQD up from the dealers). It is legal for dealers to sell IQD AND to 'ask' whatever price they want for them.

Now, you want to know why all the things that YOU have been saying are not true. They never were. They were 'possibly' true. But, like most people, when you feel like you are 'in' on something, you can't help but spread the word (intel). And spread it as fact.

Personally, I have shared the IQD investment speculation with 3 people, somewhat unenthusiastically because, for me, this has always been a bit of a gamble-type investment. None of the 3 have invested in the IQD. I don't care if they do or they don't.

So ... are you a pumper? In most cases (from what I've read) I would say yes, you are a pumper. If pumpers bother you, then stop pumping.

And stop complaining, please. By now you know that you can sell your IQD back to ________ (fill in the blank) at about 70-75% of what you paid for them. This would be about the best result of any 'failed' investment that I ever had ...

I am still grateful that a business associate of mine mentioned the IQD to me last summer. At the time, I figured that I would by much more upset with myself if this currency RV'd and I did NOT have any than I would if it never RV'd and I DID own some IQD -- so I bought about $5K worth of IQD. Nothing has changed.

All I need is $0.68. Someday.

If I 'lose' on this investment, it's my fault. How about you? Didn't you CHOOSE to believe non-verifiable information?

I gotta get back to work ...

TS

I don't consider myself a pumper...many think I am. I've told about 120 people...and when this happens....you can't even imagine how happy I will be for THEM. And yes...myself. But here is what amazes me...you say you would be more upset if it RV's and you hadn't been in than if you lost the $$. My question to you is...who are you to not at least give your friends, family members, and others you care about (or maybe you don't) the opportunity to make the same decision. They can participate as they like...or not. But give them a chance. POURITFORWARD PS....as you may have read my post...(and it is just my opinion) I think by the time CBI posts Tuesday night...it will be over.

Edited by pourit
  • Upvote 1

I don't consider myself a pumper...many think I am. I've told about 120 people...and when this happens....you can't even imagine how happy I will be for THEM. And yes...myself. But here is what amazes me...you say you would be more upset if it RV's and you hadn't been in than if you lost the $$. My question to you is...who are you to not at least give your friends, family members, and others you care about (or maybe you don't) the opportunity to make the same decision. They can participate as they like...or not. But give them a chance. POURITFORWARD PS....as you may have read my post...(and it is just my opinion) I think by the time CBI posts Tuesday night...it will be over.

Well stated, pourit. It's hard to disagree with someone who has such high intentions. And I don't disagree ... further, if you are correct about tonight, 2/28, then I'll donate 100,000 IQD to your favorite charity and I'll feel GREAT doing it. Bank on that.

Yours is a complex question. Here's my answer: I'm very skeptical that this will happen any time soon, or ever. Personally, I would carry the weight of 120 people who have invested $5K a piece (for example) especially if it never RV's. This is why I'm not a stock broker.

That said, this investment DOES still make sense (to me), there are just so many variables (known, and mostly unknown) that I have shared the idea of the IQD with very few. The contradiction with which I have to live.

Basically, what I was trying to say is that by participation 'we' all have become pumpers, blatant or not. And the fallout from that is, in part, each of our responsibilities. I'm not a believer in the conspiracy of 'pumping' dinar sales. While there is some of that, I feel that the brushfire of 'word of mouth' has expanded the IQD investment base here and abroad more than anything.

TS