Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Latest Banking "Heard it from a friend"

blueskygal

Sounds like PUMP to me!!! Too bad it's tomorrow... Aaaaarrrrgggghhhhh!!!! No time to buy more Dinar :(

I have to ask though, it seems like all anyone wants to hear is wild PUMP!!! Facts, logic, common sense, and realistic rumors... nobody wants to hear. Fantasy seems more appealing to speculators. The responses to this post prove it.

Totally agree

Sounds like PUMP to me!!! Too bad it's tomorrow... Aaaaarrrrgggghhhhh!!!! No time to buy more Dinar sad.gif

I have to ask though, it seems like all anyone wants to hear is wild PUMP!!! Facts, logic, common sense, and realistic rumors... nobody wants to hear. Fantasy seems more appealing to speculators. The responses to this post prove it.

So you think it is a pumper post, but you observe it would be too late to order more dinar - so how would a pumper benefit from making this post?

Guys sorry for this one, but just had to. My friend REO Speedwagon called and they heard it from a friend that heard it from that the Dinar is messing around. That it will be home sometime. cool.gif

hahaha GOOD ONE!!!! Now I cant get the song out fo my head...lol

:tiphat:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

blueskygal, I have seen your post many a time and I know that your are a stright shooter. l truly hope you are right I am ready to start a new life.

Has anyone ever ask you to "check - can - of- peas"?cool.gif

hmmm can only guess that means main handle, reserve handle, pilot chute??? Wasnt in military - never static lined - did AFF (accelerated free fall course) what doe sit stand for because I woudl have used different words LOL but whatever works! I have had two cutaways in my 500 jumps too so knowing where your handles are is TOTALLY IMPORTANT!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the post but CBI doesn't even know the date how do expect BOA to know it. I've been in this investment going 8 years and I can not begin to tell you the BOA stories.

They didn't say that they knew the date. There's preparation that must be made before an rv of a currency, it can't just be like a christmas present and come out of nowhere. They would have more intel than us. Not a lot (like the rate) but they have to know certain details of it.

hmm we'll see!!!!!!!!!! hope is true but im not counting on it.

It simply makes ZERO sense that they be told to go cash them in somewhere else, in another Country.

LMAO! There will be no RV this week! Sorry but we still need some things to happen. How about Article 140, HCL, or a total removal of Chapter 7 sanctions. Not to mention their government seems to be in shambles.

Of course.

Edited by umbertino

I sure hope this revaluation of the dinar happens while I'm still alive. I didn't get much positive results from the agent orange agreement from the VA. As most Veteran get denied on there claims. They had that boots on the ground rule for Vietnam. They ignored us that served in Laos ,Cambodia and Thialand. The Rv of the Dinar would not forgive them in the government for their actions. With our help those less fortanate can live better. Go RV and support our veteran when it happens. Remember that All vets can not affort to buy Dinars.

• Upvote 4

Of course, just like anyone else, it would be great if this were to happen tomorrow. But, I don't think this is accurate. How many times have we heard that "tomorrow is the day, tomorrow is the day" and it has all been incorrect and very wrong. Name me one time when someone's RV date prediction was correct......exactly!!

For those of us that really need the money yesterday (and for the Iraqi people) I hope it does happen tomorrow. For others that want more time to buy more dinars and to open and fund Warka accounts, I hope it takes another few weeks or a couple more months.

In one of the posts I read yesterday from "sol" he said that the CBI would stop auctioning dinar well before the RV occurred. Well, the CBI are still auctioning dinar and everyone is still selling it.

it's NOT going to happen tomorrow, March 1 folks. Just continue to be patient and please try to take a somewhat longer-term view. I truly believe it will happen this year some time - just not tomorrow.

• Downvote 1