Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV In June-What A Rumor

exogen

Here are my thoughts on that rumor at .56 RV Rate.

1. That totally goes against EVERYTHING written in the RV Strategic Plan on Page 14 that stated rate would be restored at least at $3.22

2. If they RV at .56 they would have the lowest currency rate of any Major Oil Producing Country in the area

3. A rate of .56 sets them back years prior to Hussein

100 Days Article

1. What will another 100 days do with no RV rate...ULTIMATE CHAOS

2. How will they even start construction,sanitation, and get military equipment to defend themselves from INVASION

3. Then the worlds largest RV, and oops we forgot we now need to add new bills and you have one of the smartest people on the planet over the CBI who is working directly with the IMF and US Treasury Department.. They don't make mistakes like that on a Global Scale

4, How will Parliament be paid? What about FOOD & Sewer?

5. Can you join the GCC with a worthless currency?

6. How will global contractors be paid and cash their checks. Paid in Wheel Barrels of Dinar... Remember the budget that goes into effect is in Dinar.. Not US Dollars now.

7. Fact. You can have a low currency value and join the WTO. But why would the worlds largest producer of oil come into the game looking like a JOKE?

Maliki:

1. Does anyone really think the US Treasury Department, China, and the IMF will allow 1 person to have the Power to RV a global currency and even let them know the exact date and rate. It would be the worlds largest Insider trading deal EVER, and every hedge fund and Money Launderer on the Planet would buy in 1 day or 1 hour prior to RV.

There is much SMOKE in the AIR now.............

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

Thank you Exogen I have been feeling the same way about alot of this. Nice to know I'm not the only one. :) Having them paying the contractors in worthless money was the thing that has had me very confused, not sure if it's rumor or not about them starting to pay contractors 3/1 in Dinar, maybe someone else knows if it's fact or not but it wouldn't make sense at the current rate.

EXO,,,CALM DOWN,,,MANY OF THE THINGS YOU MENTION,,,WILL BE ADDRESSEDFROM THE BUDGET,,,THEY HAVE TO GET ON SOLID FOOTING,,BEFORE THEY CAN JOIN IMF AND OTHERS....WE KEEP PUTTING THE CART BEFORE THE HORSE...I AM NOT SURE THEY CAN DO ANYTHING UNTIL THEY ARE OFF THE DFI,,,,PROTECTION IN JUNE ??? EXCEPT GET THERE HOUSE IN ORDER

Edited by leola
  • Downvote 1

1. That totally goes against EVERYTHING written in the RV Strategic Plan on Page 14 that stated rate would be restored at least at $3.22

Doesnt state it would be restored at least of that rate....states that eventually they want to get it back to levels it was back in the 70's and 80's but it wont go up to that overnight....especially with the amount of currency in circulation....

2. If they RV at .56 they would have the lowest currency rate of any Major Oil Producing Country in the area

Not true.....Saudi Arabia is still lowest and they produce the most......

That doesnt matter.....new govt, new country, new system all together.....being built from the ground up again....not to mention alot of "his" rates werent officially recognized.....you have to start somewhere...it can eventually get back to where it was but that will take YEARS.....

100 Days Article

nope......they need to get a handle on the people before anything else can move forward....you dont just throw money at angry mobs of people....look what happened with Lybia....the govt threw money at them and they rejected it and got even more pissed because they thought the govt was just trying to shut them up.....

2. How will they even start construction,sanitation, and get military equipment to defend themselves from INVASION

Its been started for some time now.....alot of the iraqis themselves are being employed to help with rebuilding the country now that the US has taken steps back....

3. Then the worlds largest RV, and oops we forgot we now need to add new bills and you have one of the smartest people on the planet over the CBI who is working directly with the IMF and US Treasury Department.. They don't make mistakes like that on a Global Scale

What?? lol

No different from how its been done the past 7 years.....

who knows......guess we will find out

6. How will global contractors be paid and cash their checks. Paid in Wheel Barrels of Dinar... Remember the budget that goes into effect is in Dinar.. Not US Dollars now.

depends on who they are....most likely electronically.....wouldnt matter....local citizens that are the employees will be getting paid dinar.....large companies from other countries probly wont be

7. Fact. You can have a low currency value and join the WTO. But why would the worlds largest producer of oil come into the game looking like a JOKE?

Not the largest producer.....FYI.....they will be closing the gap on the USD though.....you speak as if Iraq will walk in and everyone will just stand up and laugh at them....not quite like that.....it will get better in time...thats not the biggest of their worries.....

Maliki:

1. Does anyone really think the US Treasury Department, China, and the IMF will allow 1 person to have the Power to RV a global currency and even let them know the exact date and rate. It would be the worlds largest Insider trading deal EVER, and every hedge fund and Money Launderer on the Planet would buy in 1 day or 1 hour prior to RV.

Its not in the hands of maliki......and its not like they have an exact date set on when they will do it either......doesnt really make sense what you said in this statement.....

Then you better put the cigarette out before you set off your smoke alarm......its clear skies over here.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

EXO,,,CALM DOWN,,,MANY OF THE THINGS YOU MENTION,,,WILL BE ADDRESSEDFROM THE BUDGET,,,THEY HAVE TO GET ON SOLID FOOTING,,BEFORE THEY CAN JOIN IMF AND OTHERS....WE KEEP PUTTING THE CART BEFORE THE HORSE...I AM NOT SURE THEY CAN DO ANYTHING UNTIL THEY ARE OFF THE DFI,,,,PROTECTION IN JUNE ??? EXCEPT GET THERE HOUSE IN ORDER

.WE KEEP PUTTING THE CART BEFORE THE HORSE. Maybe not some of us that thinks logically.

I believe this statement is so true.

I would run to the bank if i were going to get .56 dollar per every dinar I own.

ME TOO, IN A HEART BEAT. AND WOULD NEVER LOOK BACK

The rumor was .56. All I did was share the rumor and what to look for before the RV. I would be thrilled with1:1, but what does the math support? Realistically, we are looking at an RV of .165 USD to 1 IQD (currently .00085 USD to 1 IQD), if, and if an RV is to occur. As for being the pumper... the CBI is the biggest pumper of all for spreading the 3.22 rumor!!! So here is some logic of what an RV rate might be given the volatility speculators could cause with and RV.

Based on what "The Eagle" says...

There is about 1,000 Trillion Dollars (if all currencies are converted to Dollars) in the world. Strangely enough, the Rothschild family (7 families actually) own just a smidgen over 500 Trillion in assets. These are the nice folks that brought us the Federal Reserve, Bank of England, Bank of Germany and all the other reserve banks. The figures I see repeated from multiple sources tell this story: There are a total of 27 Trillion Dinars in print. BOI has recovered 17 Trillion (about 63%) leaving 10 Trillion in circulation. Of that, the US government owns a reported 5.7 Trillion, individuals and small-time speculators own about 300 Billion (about 3%), and the remaining 4 Trillion is owned by other countries.

And knowing that the only ones that will make a run on the banks is the small time speculators who hold 300 Billion Dinar ($225,000,000 USD at the current .00085 USD to 1 IQD rate) the CBI would need cash reserves capable to cover this 300 Billion Dinar run on the bank as governments and financial institutions will keep for oil purchases or investment so it's just the speculators who need to be covered.

Now, the CBI has approximately 50 Billion USD cash reserves as of the end of 2010.

So, based on their reserves, what RV amount could be supported based only on cash reserves, not oil revenues current or potential?

The answer? The CBI, as of current, could support an RV of .165 USD = 1 IQD (a shocking profit potential of 19,412% based on the current rate of .00085 USD = 1 IQD). An RV of this rate (.165 USD = 1 IQD), assuming everyone would cash in at the same time, would require 49.5 Billion USD which is the amount of the CBI's entire foreign currency reserves as of the end of 2010 (300 Billion IQD at .165 USD to 1 IQD = $49,500,000,000 USD).

To RV at .30 USD = 1 IQD they would need approximately 100 Billion USD in reserves to cover the speculator's runs on the bank. So, this will take a while, especially when they are planning on spending that on infrastructure projects.

So all you folks thinking that the RV will be at $3.22... LOL. Ain't gonna happen. Do you have any idea how much foreign currency reserves they would need to do that just to cover the 3% of their currency in speculators hands? Astronomical amounts!!! A 1:1 RV would require approximately $300 Billion in foreign currency reserves in the CBI just to cover speculators. So a 3.22 IQD to 1 USD RV would require approximatelly 1 Trillion USD in reserves just to cover speculators 3% Dinar in circulation. We will be waiting to 2025 for that one :) But maybe if you hold the Dinar that long, you just may see that.

Do the math. Be realistic. We will be lucky to see 10 cents USD to 1 IQD. And crap... I would be happy with that. 2.5 million IQD = 1/4 Million USD... very nice return. But no overnight millionaires.

Sorry to disappoint. Don't be a hater :)

Thank you Exogen I have been feeling the same way about alot of this. Nice to know I'm not the only one. :) Having them paying the contractors in worthless money was the thing that has had me very confused, not sure if it's rumor or not about them starting to pay contractors 3/1 in Dinar, maybe someone else knows if it's fact or not but it wouldn't make sense at the current rate.

Everyone, please....

The IQD is not worthless. You bought it. It has an exchange rate. Contractors get x amount of dinars based on what that would be converted to USD. Again, the IQD is not worthless. It's just got a very low exchange rate. If I went to Iraq and did what I think is $1000 worth of labor and they paid me with 1 Million IQD, what's the beef? I would be happy. I take it to the bank in Iraq or wire it to my bank in the USA, they exchange it for a minuscule fee and I go on my merry way.

The IQD is not worthless. It has value.Get real.

But the RV, it will not be 3.22 based on the math above. Reality check.

Edited by sol37
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Sol....Money is electronic. Ok? I just went to Target last week and paid by debit card. No ACTUAL physical currency exchange took place. The RV CAN be whatever it wants to be.

So if you have $10 in your debit account you can magically make a purchase for $100 just because it's electronic? You have to be able to cover your purchases and that is what an RV will force. It will force the CBI to purchase back the IQD. And they will need to be able to cover it. Money will not magically appear to cover it. They will "break the bank" ever heard of that phrase. It is real. The bank runs out of money to cover the run on it's reserves and they close the doors and the bank is broke. Reality check again. 3.22 is pure fantasy and pure PUMP!!!

Edited by sol37
  • Upvote 2

Sol....Money is electronic. Ok? I just went to Target last week and paid by debit card. No ACTUAL physical currency exchange took place. The RV CAN be whatever it wants to be.

So if you have $10 in your debit account you can magically make a purchase for $100 just because it's electronic? You have to be able to cover your purchases and that is what an RV will force. It will force the CBI to purchase back the IQD. And they will need to be able to cover it. Money will not magically appear to cover it. They will "break the bank" ever heard of that phrase. It is real. The bank runs out of money to cover the run on it's reserves and they close the doors and the bank is broke. Reality check again. 3.22 is pure fantasy and pure PUMP!!!

Sol, c'mon man. Really? You've got to understand that Iraq has enough money to cover speculation once they RV. Money is electronic. Do you think all speculators are going to fly to Iraq to cash in? No, of course not. I'm driving down the street to 5/3. I'll exchange my dinar there for dolars. It's 5/3 that has to have the hard cash. Then electronically, value is passed from Iraq to 5/3. Just as long as Iraq has enough value in their currency, they can cover any one else's currency. That's what "Revaluation" means. It means, the dinar is revalued enough to cover the dollar. Unless all speculators flew to Iraq and tried to cash in, we're just fine.

Go RV

• Upvote 1

100 Days Article

Maliki:

excellent assessment exogen! BUT, I learned the hard way that the inside IS in the know...they do get the info and profit FIRST before us. You really think they did NOT knwo what Madoff & co was doing??? Hell yes they did... I was a Registered Principal with a Brokerdealer, where front running accounts is illegal BUT if you are wealthy enough and important enough the sec turns a blind eye...our govt has a plunge protection team that directly manipulates our markets DAILY at the beginning and the end of the day - you can no longer render prudent financial advice and expect a good outcome...Im sorry I was a CFP too - its all a rigged game of hot potato - lets see how we can pass it on to the little folk after we pillage our profits and leave them holding the bag - losing their retirements - their life savings...Obama said it in Cleveland last week..our country is built on the backs of small business. 2 out of every three jobs here comes from private enterprise - people with a vision - the manipulation must end or we must be wiser and turn our backs to the game...

IRAQ has publicly stated that they need their currency to be worth something so that they can jumpstart the PRIVATE SECTOR _ the small businesses - how can you start a coffee shop with tiolet paper currency??? They MUST have VALUE in their currency to build their country MUST MUST MUST - I do not believe that they must wait 100 days to do so - I think the future is NOW

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

$0.56 is very plausible, as a starting point, I believe and is still more that the current rate of Saudi Arabia -- a major oil producing nation.

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

Iran is oil rich as well but there rate is worst than Iraq's. but I don't think Iran and Saudi Arabia trade as much oil thats why there rates are low

june rv has everything to do with the UN stronghold and vested interest in iraqi govt and people as they hold millions of dollars in reserve till june 2011 all part of the complete lifting of the chapter 7 proclomation.. to give the goi the chance to prove they can run a reputable govt and alos the fact that in the chapter 7 proclomation iraq does not gain full control of oil and gas revenues until june 2011 hmmmmmm// do the research june prediction probably closer than any other prediction weve been led to beleive .. read the complete chapter 7 sanctions and the lifting ther of and you be the judge hurry up june!!!!

Sol, c'mon man. Really? You've got to understand that Iraq has enough money to cover speculation once they RV. Money is electronic. Do you think all speculators are going to fly to Iraq to cash in? No, of course not. I'm driving down the street to 5/3. I'll exchange my dinar there for dolars. It's 5/3 that has to have the hard cash. Then electronically, value is passed from Iraq to 5/3. Just as long as Iraq has enough value in their currency, they can cover any one else's currency. That's what "Revaluation" means. It means, the dinar is revalued enough to cover the dollar. Unless all speculators flew to Iraq and tried to cash in, we're just fine.

Go RV

Electronic or not, they still need the cash in their reserves to cover it or they go bankrupt. Simple.

june rv has everything to do with the UN stronghold and vested interest in iraqi govt and people as they hold millions of dollars in reserve till june 2011 all part of the complete lifting of the chapter 7 proclomation.. to give the goi the chance to prove they can run a reputable govt and alos the fact that in the chapter 7 proclomation iraq does not gain full control of oil and gas revenues until june 2011 hmmmmmm// do the research june prediction probably closer than any other prediction weve been led to beleive .. read the complete chapter 7 sanctions and the lifting ther of and you be the judge hurry up june!!!!

I know. Sweet. June. Gives us that much more time to buy more Dinar and wire more money to Warka!!!