Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

News reports: Central Bank: The average Iraqi income will reach 9 thousand dollars

k98nights

News reports: Central Bank: The average Iraqi income will reach 9 thousand dollars

اكانيوز: The Iraqi central bank adviser said Sunday, that the average income of the Iraqi individual will arrive in 2016 to 9 US dollars. Mazhar said Mohammad Saleh that “ Iraqi average per capita income will arrive according to the agenda for development, adopted by the state after six years to 9 dollars, after that the economic development activities and its lifting, according to the plan, which was drawn up by the government ”.

Iraq was approved in 2009 to form a supreme committee to combat poverty, with policy-making seeks to ease growing phenomenon in the country. It is worth mentioning that the United Nations reports have indicated that more than 7 million Iraqis living under the poverty line in the country, in spite of the increase of the volume of exports of Iraqi oil to 2.5 million barrels per day. Saleh added that “ Iraqi average per capita income up to $4400 for the time being ”, stressing that “ Iraq is in need of capital investment makes it able to cope with the problems that are to the country's economic ”.

http://www.alitthad.com/paper.php?name=News&file=article&sid=92246

• Upvote 1

[size="4"]The average income after RV will be unbelievable.

They will all be rich and I suspect that inflation will run rampid

$9000/year for now but if they convert this to Dinars that would

be 10,530,000 Dinars/ Year on average and with an RV of

even 1 nickel would equate to $526,500.00/Year income.

Anyone with a stash under there matteress of say $500.00 US

would be worth close to $29,250.00US after RV of just a Nickel.

I like what I see, Do you? :) [/size]

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

[size="4"]The average income after RV will be unbelievable.

They will all be rich and I suspect that inflation will run rampid

$9000/year for now but if they convert this to Dinars that would

be 10,530,000 Dinars/ Year on average and with an RV of

even 1 nickel would equate to $526,500.00/Year income.

Anyone with a stash under there matteress of say $500.00 US

would be worth close to $29,250.00US after RV of just a Nickel.

I like what I see, Do you? :) [/size]

What the hell are you smokin with those numbers?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The header says 9 thousand dollars.

The story says 9 dollars.

Doesn't anyone care to read over and check this stuff before they post it?

Good catch...

The $9 USD has to be a type-o

I mean, I know there are a lot of poor Iraqi's, but come on!! That is purely nothing...

The header says 9 thousand dollars.

The story says 9 dollars.

Doesn't anyone care to read over and check this stuff before they post it?

I post the stories as I find them... and rely on my general supposition that the average American reader is just smart enough to figure out that they left out the word "thousand" accidentally in the Arabic to English translation. For chrissakes.

• Upvote 13

is that 9 thousand by 2016? This really not good for them are me.

is that 9 thousand by 2016? This really not good for them are me.

ok I get it

Baghdad 27 / February (Rn) – The Central Bank of Iraq adviser said on Sunday that Iraq’s per capita income will reach 2016 to 9000 U.S. dollars.

Read more:

I post the stories as I find them... and rely on my general supposition that the average American reader is just smart enough to figure out that they left out the word "thousand" accidentally in the Arabic to English translation. For chrissakes.

I for one want to thank you for all the hard work you do on this site I know that I do get the majority of my news everyday comes from the hard work you put in great job keep it going and thanks......GO RV..... B)

• Upvote 3

CBI: The average per capita income of $ 4400 per year and will arrive in 2016 for nine thousand dollars

Palm - expect the CBI to reach the average income of the Iraqi citizen in 2016 to nine thousand dollars.

The central bank adviser said the appearance of Mohammed Saleh said that the average per capita income will reach after six years to nine thousand dollars a year, after contributing to economic development activities in the development plan as submitted by the Government.

Saleh added that the average per capita income at the present time up to 4400 dollars, stressing that Iraq needs to invest capital to be able to cope with problems that hinder the economic cooperation in the country.

He pointed out that the promotion of development will raise the production capacity and the active center of the high income of the Iraqi individual, and will enhance the ability of GDP and does the purchasing power in the market economy.

The United Nations reports have indicated that more than seven million Iraqis are living below the poverty line in the country, despite an increase in the size of Iraq's oil exports to 2.5 million barrels a day.