Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How is the rate of exchange to be calculated?

S and K

While there are a number of different aspects there is no specific formula or we would already have used it and we would have our rv! It is in the govt of Iraq's hands, they know how much money is in circulation and what resources they have and how much money their Dinar is worth. So no, there is no way for us to figure it out by ourselves.

S & K,

Just ignore them. They do not mean any harm, I am sure. Everyone is burnt out, answered the same questions over and over, been bs'ed until we can't stand to hear the word 'pumper' anymore, and we are on edge. And we have some wise arses thrown in.

There is an answer to your question, I just don't believe that anyone here has the answer. The correct answer anyway. We would think the Iraqis would know, and probably do. But I have a feeling the number has been given to them from the powers above, like the UN, US, IMF, etc.

You might get somebody to give you a gdp / bpd = a rate AND a date. You will have to wait like everyone else for the rate. And wait, and wait, and wait.......

Cheer up. Think about what a lovely surprise it is going to be! Ole'

I thought the math was hilarous! C'mon lighten up and laugh a little.

Okay:

They said POST-RV. Let's pretend the rate comes out to 1 USD = 1 IQD(dinar)

So if you have 1 million IQD = 1 million USD. Minus fees from your bank or trader. A trader, say DinarTrade will charge 150 USD for every million so you would get 999,850 USD. Your bank may charge similar or more. Simple enough? Or did I answer the wrong question?

It would be hilarious if I wasn't already tired and 6mos pregnant with no. 6, so give me a break! My question, more specific is

Does $1USD=$3.22IQD OR $1IQD=$3.22US (let's use this rate just for grins, shall we?)

I am not looking for a rate or a date, as though by magic of my request it would be given to me just because I ask. I have been around long enough to have done my fair share of research to know better. What I am trying to figure out the math I have been reading that doesn't make sense unless it is explained.

Thanks, K

It would be hilarious if I wasn't already tired and 6mos pregnant with no. 6, so give me a break! My question, more specific is

Does $1USD=$3.22IQD OR $1IQD=$3.22US (let's use this rate just for grins, shall we?)

I am not looking for a rate or a date, as though by magic of my request it would be given to me just because I ask. I have been around long enough to have done my fair share of research to know better. What I am trying to figure out the math I have been reading that doesn't make sense unless it is explained.

Thanks, K

$3.22 is what was the rate before. That is where it would need to be to satisfy the needs of Iraq. Whether it will be there or lower or higher remains to be seen, but that is where it will hopefully be and that is the basic reasoning behind it.

All humor aside, I believe the answer to your question remains to be seen. However, when people are posting speculative rates like 3.22 they are inferring it as 1 IQD = 3.22 USD. How they Arrive at their speculative rates varies like the winds. You will find no affirmative answer. Only the powers that are are actually deciding the rate, Shabibi, etc. know how they are going to determine it. And they aren't talking...yet. Does this help?

so if you carry the F and align the fedarus modulator with the flux capacitor you will get PI. which makes the rate 3.141?

woo hoo :)

NO NO NO NO NO

You have ignored the last statement ... E equals M C squared (check it out it is the vary last bit) ... obvioulsly not a numerical conjuction result but something in the way of a velocity or tragectory ... I suspect the latter.

Now write on the board one hundred times ... I will not fool with numbers I don't understand ... and I'll be right there on the next board writing the same thing ... hahahaha

:)

smee2

stock-vector-physics-formula-seamless-24073723.jpg

Freshly leaked from the CBI today. Shabbs will be angry if he finds out us here at DV have it

The last 3 lines are unclear and don't go along very well with the rest above.

so if you carry the F and align the fedarus modulator with the flux capacitor you will get PI. which makes the rate 3.141?

woo hoo :)

Well....... kind of.......

S and K,

I believe that you are wanting this answer. When the dinar RV's(hopefully real soon), you will need to divide $1.00 by the rate that shows up on the CBI. For example, if the rate shows up as .310 on the CBI, you would RV at $3.22 per 1 dinar. $1.00/.310=$3.22. Hope this helps, and the best of luck on number six!! BTW, Kathy and I have 10 children. Go RV!!!

Thanks for all the replies! What I basically see is that no one really and truly knows,not even those "in the know." I do see the speculators state $3.22 * 1,000,000 dinar= $3,220,000. I pray that this is the configuration. Sa-weet!!!!! My husband is sceptical of this math considering when you go to Safedinar and use the exchange deal it doesn't come out to that, does it...it has been a while since I played with it. Thank you Cap and Olivesman for your kindness. Others who were sarcastic, it was more humorous today than last night. K

Go RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@CAP1, 10?! Did you have 10 as a goal or did it just happen? I had a goal of 2, but we had 2 girls, so we sprang for

a boy and so far got 3. In the end we'll see what this one is. Thanks for the well-wishing!