Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cessie Rumor

Jrod007

Dr Phil advised me to sit up straight and my life would certainly get better with the pending RV... I will and I am ready... Delilha mentioned I would find true love once again and that the RV will introduce me to someone special... We all need the RV... We will all receive the RV as well as the world and Iraq and their people... I do believe... One for the money two for the show let's all get ready for the RV Show... :D

• Upvote 2

Okay you beat me with posted this rumor! LOL :D

Other Facts!

Arab Summit MArch 29th.

They want to be a member of World Trade Org. for this

Must be a member one Month Before

That only leaves the dates of Monday or Tuesday OPEN ( IF I'm correct?)

If I'm wrong, Someone PLEASE educated me!!!!!! and not Bash me! PLEASE

But I think we are on our finial days for this Ride GO RV!!!!!!!! :D

ANother thing... In order for Iraq to Become a member of the WTO, the rule was they MUST RV!!!!! :D:D:D:D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Okay you beat me with posted this rumor! LOL :D

Other Facts!

Arab Summit MArch 29th.

They want to be a member of World Trade Org. for this

Must be a member one Month Before

That only leaves the dates of Monday or Tuesday OPEN ( IF I'm correct?)

If I'm wrong, Someone PLEASE educated me!!!!!! and not Bash me! PLEASE

But I think we are on our finial days for this Ride GO RV!!!!!!!! :D

ANother thing... In order for Iraq to Become a member of the WTO, the rule was they MUST RV!!!!! :D:D:D:D

that is true they must have a tradeable currency but i dont see it happening by mon or tues. parliment out of session for bout another week i still feel they need a complete goi before anything can happen i really also feel that they dont care to much to be in the WTO this year anyway. i do feel were are closer then we've ever been but also been alot of recent let downs too many people saying feb 17th then the 25th now the 1st if it dont happen by the 1st then the 6th if not the 6th then june if not june then july. i for one obviously would love it to happen mon / tues. :D

• Upvote 1

that is true they must have a tradeable currency but i dont see it happening by mon or tues. parliment out of session for bout another week i still feel they need a complete goi before anything can happen i really also feel that they dont care to much to be in the WTO this year anyway. i do feel were are closer then we've ever been but also been alot of recent let downs too many people saying feb 17th then the 25th now the 1st if it dont happen by the 1st then the 6th if not the 6th then june if not june then july. i for one obviously would love it to happen mon / tues. :D

Hey, man... thanks for responding. But dont they just have to announce it and then on the 1st of march it would be effective ...... Mean with the UN exxhange rates???? :D

• Upvote 1

hey, I also heard that the issue with parliment out of session, and now i'm hearing it was false! They are meeting TODAY! (Monday Iraq time) unless thats some SMOKE, it all sounds great to me :) your thoughts? :D

Whoever gave me a RED, PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY???? I'm trying to have an Educated discusion here! What i posted is true, unless you can show me otherwise.... why would you be so mean???

Edited by BruceV
  • Upvote 1