Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cessie Rumor

Jrod007

NOT SAYING THIS IS TRUE!!!!!! If you don't believe it then you can get a laugh out of it. I'm not saying I believe it, I'm just providing the DD rumors, that's all. Take it with a grain of salt and relax. Who knows.... lol

* Cessie Rumor: don't promote other sites 2/27/11

February 27, 2011 05:57 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation) · Comments Off

[Cessie] From MY contact about an hour or so ago: “Hope you are well. I have some confirmations for you. GOI and Budget are done. Not waiting for anything now from IRAQ! S signed off and the ball is no longer in Iraq’s court! Banks communicating with CBI – All fine. Rate set and locked in! Nice Rate! M has released and done everything he is supposed to do! Don’t believe articles – Parliament is and will be meeting all week! What else can we say? All is done – that means everything! Listen to none of the articles that say differently. Athena and others are right on! No hold ups now~! Just the timing of the release and that is no longer up to Iraq! In the end all will realize – IRAQ did what they said they would do! Timing of it to happen??? Let’s just say don’t blink! That’s how close we are!”

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 7

I sure hope so but I think we all need to see to believe ... GO RV B) Did they happen to say if we would be able to cash in in Florida ? :P

Haha, that shouldn't be an issue at all. Regardless of what some people's "intel" tell them. I think those people (like Okie) have the same intel people the guy had from "A Beautiful Mind".

• Downvote 2

The strange thing is that even though I know this is complete BS and I've read the same BS 100 times, I still get all giddy and excited when I read it. What the heck is wrong with me?

Im right there with you tj!!!

Even tho I know most of this stuff is just someone elses take, I still get anxious. Heck, if I wasnt so broke, I would probably go buy some more tomorrow, and I really dont need anymore. And then I also remember that verse everyone keeps shouting at me for some reason; "A fool and his money are soon parted" . Well, hopefully I can be reunited soon!!!

• Upvote 3

Hahaha!

I only joined the site a few weeks ago. I could not imagine people who have been on here a year or more always hearing about "rate is set and locked in" and " it will happen next Monday or Tuesday."

After only a month, I am of the mindset that "I hope it happens this year." I have to admit, I did get my hopes up a couple of times over the last few weeks. But, what i've learned (and what I have to remind myself of) is that this is a speculative investment and there is the possibility that nothing will come of it.

I do have a life, savings, other investments and I do fairly well financially (...I know that there are a lot of people on this board who are not as fortunate financially and are really looking to this RV for help - God bless you, I'm right with you). But, I'm just saying that I think I will get off the roller coaster, invest here and there in the Dinar with extra cash (only a fraction of my regular savings amount) and occasionally see what happens for the rest of the year.

Go RV!!! Go people of Iraq!!!

• Upvote 1