Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Facts NO RV March 1

The fact is, there will be no Rv March 1. If you look at the scheduled operational rates of exchange (if applicable) on the UN website, the next possible date is March 15. Check it out; it is there clear as day. I tried to copy link but wasn't able to. Look at it on the home page of the UN Operational Rates of Exchange. I understand I will get some bashing but I am a realistic. Gather your own facts. Fact is no one will know ahead of time unless they are in the Iraq Government and trust me they will not be leaking that information to us. Remember it is an investment and it isn't going to happen over night. It is going to take time and patience. Good luck to all!!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 7

The fact is, there will be no Rv March 1. If you look at the scheduled operational rates of exchange (if applicable) on the UN website, the next possible date is March 15. Check it out; it is there clear as day. I tried to copy link but wasn't able to. Look at it on the home page of the UN Operational Rates of Exchange. I understand I will get some bashing but I am a realistic. Gather your own facts. Fact is no one will know ahead of time unless they are in the Iraq Government and trust me they will not be leaking that information to us. Remember it is an investment and it isn't going to happen over night. It is going to take time and patience. Good luck to all!!

Um....The investment has taken 7 years now. So WHAT is considered overnight for you? Half a century?

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

United Nations Treasury - The United Nations Operational Rates of Exchange

Disclaimer

The Operational Rates of Exchange listed herein are intended only for the internal record-keeping of the United Nations. No warranty of accuracy can be given and the United Nations shall not assume any responsibility in connection with the present publication of these rates. Generally, the rates are updated monthly, based on market conditions. Adjustments are also made following official government devaluations or revaluations.

• Upvote 5

I find it fascinating that, from some of the same people who assert (correctly, in my view) that there's no way to figure out when the RV will occur, we then get information, much of it factual, that creates a framework for - trying to determine when the RV will occur. Not a bash, just an observation. GO RV!

This is the first time I have posted, but on that page it also states:

Schedule of UN Operational Rates of Exchange

The Operational Rates of Exchange were last updated for the effective date of 01 Mar 2011 and thereafter until further notice.

I don't mean any harm, but just staying optimistic.

Thanks for sharing your opinion, however it is nothing more than an opinion not fact as you are stating. You also contridict yourself by saying " the fact is there will be no rv March 1st " then follow up later with " fact is no one will know ahead of time unless they are in the Iraq Government." If that is true how do you know it won't rv on the 1st. Fact is the scheduled operational rates of exchange by the UN does not mean that they have to RV on that date. I Have gathered my own facts and I understand them. Maybe look in a possitive light rather than a dim climpse of hope. I stay possitive even if the facts state otherwise, but what you are suggesting to be fact is in fact not fact. GO RV.......GO DV!!!

• Upvote 1

Thanks for sharing your opinion, however it is nothing more than an opinion not fact as you are stating. You also contridict yourself by saying " the fact is there will be no rv March 1st " then follow up later with " fact is no one will know ahead of time unless they are in the Iraq Government." If that is true how do you know it won't rv on the 1st. Fact is the scheduled operational rates of exchange by the UN does not mean that they have to RV on that date. I Have gathered my own facts and I understand them. Maybe look in a possitive light rather than a dim climpse of hope. I stay possitive even if the facts state otherwise, but what you are suggesting to be fact is in fact not fact. GO RV.......GO DV!!!

cute_oh_snap_gingerbread_man_cookie_photosculpture-p1534174383042537603s98_400.jpg

• Upvote 1

Your so called fact does not state the true extent of your fact. While history shows us that the most frequently used dates, that past revaluations have occured in various countries, is the 1st and the 15th. These are what I would call optimal dates. History also shows us that an RV can and has occurred on any and or different dates throughout the months. Just because the UN operational rates of exchange only shows March 15th, this has no bearing on whether Iraq can RV before then or not.FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

"The fact is, there will be no Rv March 1. If you look at the scheduled operational rates of exchange (if applicable) on the UN website, the next possible date is March 15. Check it out; it is there clear as day. I tried to copy link but wasn't able to."

then technically this isnt a fact, being that you cant post a link....so throwing your opinion out there as fact is malarkey.....not saying that the RV will poop out there on the first of march....whats weird is that you have the gumption, to toss it out there as fact is beyond me.....

how is this for a fact....

It will RV when it will RV.....

till then.....

see you on the other side.

GO RV!!!!

ANOTHER FACT..... You will have to wait till March 1 to say that I am incorrect on what I believe is a fact!! It is amazing how everyone gets their panties in a wad when someone says something they don't want to believe is true. Happy Sunday Everyone. Trust me I hope I am as wrong as the next guy but reality is I am Probably not!!! Don't quit ur day job everyone!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

ANOTHER FACT..... You will have to wait till March 1 to say that I am incorrect on what I believe is a fact!! It is amazing how everyone gets their panties in a wad when someone says something they don't want to believe is true. Happy Sunday Everyone. Trust me I hope I am as wrong as the next guy but reality is I am Probably not!!! Don't quit ur day job everyone!

Here's where you are wrong. You come out like GangBusters throwing out the FACT that there will be no RV March 1st. You base your FACT on the UN Operational Exchange Rate site which states a Publishing Date of Feb 25 means Effective Date of Mar 1st.

Publishing Date Effective Date

12 Jan 2011, if applicable 14 Jan 2011

28 Jan 2011 01 Feb 2011

11 Feb 2011, if applicable 15 Feb 2011

25 Feb 2011 01 Mar 2010

You obviously did not read the Disclaimer at the top of the page:

Disclaimer

The Operational Rates of Exchange listed herein are intended only for the internal record-keeping of the United Nations. No warranty of accuracy can be given and the United Nations shall not assume any responsibility in connection with the present publication of these rates. Generally, the rates are updated monthly, based on market conditions. Adjustments are also made following official government devaluations or revaluations.

Basically saying the the dates are a general guideline but Countries can RV/DV whenever they see fit...much the way Bolivia did recently.

You wanted to piss on everyone's parade but you got called out on it.

you-fail-1.jpg

• Upvote 1

United Nations Treasury - The United Nations Operational Rates of Exchange

Disclaimer

Yep.....this little point MANY just don't take the time to notice.

So if the GOI ever is to complete (which I am beginning to doubt) the rv can happen on >>>>>ANY<<<<<< day of the week/month/whatever!!!

Lol not pissing(as u say) on anyones parade merely stating what I see to be a fact. Fact is (the one I stated) there will be no RV on March 1. Another fact is u can't say I am wrong until March 2. Lol what part of that don't u understand???? Now get ur panties out of a wad so u can read correctly. I pray that I am wrong but seriously doubt it.

I strongly feel march 1 2011 is gonna make things happen//have faith/what is most absurd was to think a rv would have occured from 2003 to 2010 with all bs and turmoil and all things which only fell into place recently that were not even close to being achomplished at those staed timelines/if not march 1 2011 it will be a long time/believe that

I did not get the impression people were necessarily disagreeing with your "fact" that there will be no rv March 1st....heck I am the first to say that I don't believe it will happen then. Although I do think we are getting closer to our goal!

I think what "fact" ones were really disagreeing with was your claim on when the rv could or could not rv....per UN website, which you are wrong about! None the less, these gurus speculate on speculation.....all have been wrong on everything, yet they keep coming on with their silly pointless intel/lies. There is not a single "guru" that has shed any light or truth on our investment....we NEED to just stop listening to them & maybe they will go away. The truth is, they will always have the crowds, hoping they will be right some day, the crowds need & want the hope these gurus offer.....but no matter what they all say, they know nothing more than the rest of us know, in many cases....we know more than them! One of my pet peeves is how some reply to these posts & say that they more than likely were right at the time......don't believe this, they were never right to begin with!

Thanks for the post

Dan

• Upvote 2

Lol not pissing(as u say) on anyones parade merely stating what I see to be a fact. Fact is (the one I stated) there will be no RV on March 1. Another fact is u can't say I am wrong until March 2. Lol what part of that don't u understand???? Now get ur panties out of a wad so u can read correctly. I pray that I am wrong but seriously doubt it.

Until March 1, your statement is only an opinion, after March 1 your opinion can either be proven or disproven.

You can play the semantics game all day long. But what you stated as a fact is simply not a fact. Whether is RV's on the 1st or not is irrelevant. You claimed that the FACT is there can be no RV on the 1st because it was not announced on Feb. 25th via the UN site. This is simply not the case.

I did not say it will or will not RV on the 1st. The way the GOI works...it probably will not. But to claim it is a FACT due to the UN site is simply a fallacy, Bolivia being the example.