Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is not a roller coaster!

I have read many times that this investment is a roller coaster. The only reason it is a roller coaster is because too many people listen to the so called experts who state that it will happen every week. Why do we still listen to these people? The truth is, I invested in the dinar because of these simple facts.

1. The United States basicaly took over Iraq like we did Japan after WWII. What did there currency do?

2. Iraq has as much oil as anyone.

Keep this in mind when watching our investment. Stop listening to all the so called guru's and get off the roller coaster. It will take time for Iraq to get running but when they do we will reap the rewards of our patients.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I have read many times that this investment is a roller coaster. The only reason it is a roller coaster is because too many people listen to the so called experts who state that it will happen every week. Why do we still listen to these people? The truth is, I invested in the dinar because of these simple facts.

1. The United States basicaly took over Iraq like we did Japan after WWII. What did there currency do?

2. Iraq has as much oil as anyone.

Keep this in mind when watching our investment. Stop listening to all the so called guru's and get off the roller coaster. It will take time for Iraq to get running but when they do we will reap the rewards of our patients.

excellant post !

• Upvote 2

Japan indeed made miracles with their economy throughout the years. The Country was destroyed and it was the only Country in the world to have suffered from a nuclear bombing.......I assume in the early post-war stages they received much aid from the US.......

But the Japanese mentality is all pro hard work and besides they are a very very very very proud People.....So they became the 2nd biggest economy in the World and only recently lost their position in favor of China.....

Edited by umbertino