Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE LATEST PREDICTION

I think we need a new forum topic - 'Sarcastic Humor Because People Are Fed Up With This Roller Coaster Ride' - Mods?

4given2 - I can't believe I almost fell for this intel and was ready to go cash in on the 2nd. Then I saw it, glaring at me from the print on my screen, the one shred of proof that this is not real intel - you were not wearing a red shirt. Had this information been valid, you would have clearly known that, per Obamaliki's instructions, you would have had to reference either a red shirt or red bikini top.

To all - Keep the faith. God works in mysterious ways and all things will happen in His time, not ours.

Oh shoot!!! I forgot the shirt!!! Man we are doomed!!

HEY...EVEN THOUGH YOU SAID YOU GOT SAVED AND GOT OVER YOUR SELFISHNESS 6 YEARS AGO , BUT YOU STILL DON'T REALLY SEEM TO CARE ABOUT THE IRAQI'S...THERE IS STILL HOPE BECAUSE YOU SAID YOU WOULD POURITFORWARD. EXCELLENT MY CORPORATION POURITFORWARD LOVES TO HEAR THAT. BY THE WAY...I TOO THINK IT WILL BE OVER BY THE 2ND...FOR DIFFERENT REASONS OF COURSE. NOT THAT THERE COULDN'T BE ANOTHER DOMINO OR TWO TO FALL BUT COMMON SENSE TELLS ME THAT OUR DAY IS NEAR. BY THE WAY...HERE IS AN INTERESTING FACT. I AM NOT FLUSH FINANCIALLY BY ANY MEANS BUT I HAVE GIVEN MORE TIME AND MONEY TO HELP PEOPLE IN THE LAST YEAR SINCE I HAVE TOTALLY BEEN INVOLVED IN THIS THAN EVER BEFORE IN MY LIFE. YOU SEE...WHEN YOU SURROUND YOURSELF WITH THE RIGHT KIND OF PEOPLE...EVERYBODY WINS. I DON'T POST MUCH HERE ANYMORE BECAUSE OF ALL THE NEGATIVE STUFF. GOOD LUCK TO YOU...I KNOW YOU WILL DO THE RIGHT THING WHEN THIS HAPPENS. HOPEFULLY SOON. POURITFORWARD

HEY...EVEN THOUGH YOU SAID YOU GOT SAVED AND GOT OVER YOUR SELFISHNESS 6 YEARS AGO , BUT YOU STILL DON'T REALLY SEEM TO CARE ABOUT THE IRAQI'S...THERE IS STILL HOPE BECAUSE YOU SAID YOU WOULD POURITFORWARD. EXCELLENT MY CORPORATION POURITFORWARD LOVES TO HEAR THAT. BY THE WAY...I TOO THINK IT WILL BE OVER BY THE 2ND...FOR DIFFERENT REASONS OF COURSE. NOT THAT THERE COULDN'T BE ANOTHER DOMINO OR TWO TO FALL BUT COMMON SENSE TELLS ME THAT OUR DAY IS NEAR. BY THE WAY...HERE IS AN INTERESTING FACT. I AM NOT FLUSH FINANCIALLY BY ANY MEANS BUT I HAVE GIVEN MORE TIME AND MONEY TO HELP PEOPLE IN THE LAST YEAR SINCE I HAVE TOTALLY BEEN INVOLVED IN THIS THAN EVER BEFORE IN MY LIFE. YOU SEE...WHEN YOU SURROUND YOURSELF WITH THE RIGHT KIND OF PEOPLE...EVERYBODY WINS. I DON'T POST MUCH HERE ANYMORE BECAUSE OF ALL THE NEGATIVE STUFF. GOOD LUCK TO YOU...I KNOW YOU WILL DO THE RIGHT THING WHEN THIS HAPPENS. HOPEFULLY SOON. POURITFORWARD

Thanks for your insight Pourit.

Yeah, the fact is that its a journey to change us, and that we need to recognize when ugly behavior creeps back in. That was basically what I was stating. Dont like the direction my thinking has become with this investment, thats why I wanted to throw a little humor into it. I have given generously to the church and to those in need these past few years, and now I am on the receiving end of that need. However, what happens is beyond my control, the only thing I can control is my attitude and the way I face these dificult times now. I am sure I am not alone in this fight.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for your insight Pourit.

Yeah, the fact is that its a journey to change us, and that we need to recognize when ugly behavior creeps back in. That was basically what I was stating. Dont like the direction my thinking has become with this investment, thats why I wanted to throw a little humor into it. I have given generously to the church and to those in need these past few years, and now I am on the receiving end of that need. However, what happens is beyond my control, the only thing I can control is my attitude and the way I face these dificult times now. I am sure I am not alone in this fight.

CORRECT...I'M IN THE FIGHT TOO...LOL

Great post.. I wanted to give you a negative because you didn't post any link... :lol: but I held off on the negative :)

Go Rv

God Bless America

In God We Trust

If you look, it shows I am a newbie, so I humbly have to admit I forgot my Link! Thanks for not punishing me!! :D

Does it help if I told you my dog is a big hairy Chow with a purple tongue??? This has to account for something!!!

If you look, it shows I am a newbie, so I humbly have to admit I forgot my Link! Thanks for not punishing me!! :D

Does it help if I told you my dog is a big hairy Chow with a purple tongue??? This has to account for something!!!

I don't know about the Chow,, maybe if it came from a Iraqi Camel Dog, you know the dogs for hearding up camels,, than I know it would be a great source and I would be heading home to cash out my dinar.. The link is no big thing,,There are plenty links out there that I don't even open up..

• Upvote 1

First of all thanks for all the Happy birthdays and all the great comments. I definitely did not expect this when I started this post.

But, to the matter at hand; NECESSARY DISCLAIMER:

I must confess that my INTEL may be a bit unreliable. Please do not go out and make any big purchases or assumptions based on my information. However, if you feel you must purchase Dinar, do not on an empty stomach, for this may cause minor aches, do not mix Dinar with alcohol or any other narcotics. Dinar purchases have been known to cause sleep disorders, and in some rare cases have been linked to soar butt from chair syndrome. Also may cause temporary blurry vision due to staring at computer screen waiting for RV. Do not take Dinar with you to church, if you ask for pastor to pray that they become millions overnight, you may get looked at like your crazy. Please purchase Dinar with great discernment and rational thinking.

Whew!!! there, I covered my tracks!

• Upvote 1

Ref, your quote: 1 Timothy 6:7,8 "For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it. But if we have food and clothing, we will be content with that."

So if I meet a bum on the street, seeing him being clothed and apparently not being skinny, my response to his/hers eventual begging is: Be content with your situation – that’s the will of God?

Sometimes I wonder how they are thinking - our Bible translators: Do they think that God is neglecting giving us a house/sufficient shelter or money enough to make us happily manage life and provide sufficient help and support to family and others in need (in this helping order)?

By searching the internet, we find that “clothing”, translated from the Greek word “ακεπασματα”, is an insufficient translation. More correctly is “covering”, thus giving us a broader meaning, implying hope of living, in this way securing the basic needs of every human being in accordance with Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs, and – of course, also 100% in accordance with the will of our creator. Without those needs in place, we will most likely not reach our self-actualization and overflowing surplus state from which we will bless and rescue people in need, including bums.

And in our context: Many of the dinar investors have put their hope and faith in an overflow RV-outcome, lifting them up an above the level of basic needs, in to which debt have thrown many of them, they, and many like minded, seeing the RV as a potential God given help.

Therefore let us not lose hope, ref. quote:

”Let him who walks in the dark, who has no light, trust in the name of the LORD and rely on his God,” Isaiah 50;10.

And this is the will of our creator with his people: "I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health even as thy soul prospereth" (III. John 2).

Go RV!

• Upvote 1

2 pages of complete garbage! Who spends there time writing lists of stupid humor?

Get a life...this site sucks

nb hgg

Bonechip

Punching myself in the face for spending my time even answering this but you asked..

Who spends their time? you ask?...

People who love to stop the energy it takes to use humor and dumb down to play and figure out your brilliant observation and attempt to answer the riddle...

so I'm goning to say.. It would be people working overtime speculating...why people since 2010 with lives, no humor, thinks something that is not tangible has the capability of sucking? if thats not the right answer than my guess would be to do damage control for people who have a "bone to pick"

Thank you for your feedback it was the post that really made me laugh!

Wishing all and you a happy day!biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2

2 pages of complete garbage! Who spends there time writing lists of stupid humor?

Get a life...this site sucks

Well, I hate to be the master of the obvious on this one, but apparently it ain't the same kind of people who sit and read "2 pages of complete garbage" and fail to see the humor... :D

• Upvote 3

Isaiah 40:31-love your attitude - many of us are in the same boat - and in prayer there with you. He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow and I take heart theat EVERYTHING happens for a reason and His good purpose. He's got it all under control.

Your sense of humor really struck home and I laughed out loud - all my critters think I'm cracked.

• Upvote 2

Well, I hate to be the master of the obvious on this one, but apparently it ain't the same kind of people who sit and read "2 pages of complete garbage" and fail to see the humor... biggrin.gif

ROFLMAO.....are we at 3 pages yet. Bustin a Gut Here (Well, I hate to be the master of the obvious" )cracking up>>>kids hand me a tissue.

Wishwell11

What intel? was my first question. It is time to bash. :unsure: 1) there is no post site for his dog 2) he didn't give the make, model, or colour of his dog. Of course then I read the whole three pages and lo it was a chow with a purple tongue. I rate that right up there with the huskey with blue eyes. It is always good to read the whole post before bashing. Of course where I live we prefer the black dog over a slow fire. Have a nice day :blink:

1. The guy that got me into this, heard from a friend, who heard from a banker, who found a note on the floor, that was written in BLACK ink, that said the RV was the 2nd.

So you're saying that someone was careless enough to let a document as important as a currency RV fall on the floor and nobody reported it? Just a piece of note?

OooooKaayyy, I hope you're right lol

Isaiah 40:31-love your attitude - many of us are in the same boat - and in prayer there with you. He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow and I take heart theat EVERYTHING happens for a reason and His good purpose. He's got it all under control.

Your sense of humor really struck home and I laughed out loud - all my critters think I'm cracked.

So God is the same like he was in the old testament huh? So he still kills children?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2