Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE LATEST PREDICTION

[font="Times New Roman"]I hear a loud sucking sound coming from this post!

Keep the faith and have some fun with this. Good things happen

with time but great things happen all at once! :)

Have a positive attitude and some patience and Iraq will

come out strong. Imagine how the Iraq people feel as they are

living within the change and advent of a new democracy!

We have it good as North Americans and all we have to do is

be patient. :D [/font]

• Upvote 3

Oh I also forgot to mention:

5. There was a voice behind me that said; "It is gonna happen the 2nd at 10:30" Then after I almost peed my pants, I turned around and it was only my answering machine and my lawyer was telling me my next court date on my judgement hearing. :(

But I will take that as SOLID intel on the RV!!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Oh I also forgot to mention:

5. There was a voice behind me that said; "It is gonna happen the 2nd at 10:30" Then after I almost peed my pants, I turned around and it was only my answering machine and my lawyer was telling me my next court date on my judgement hearing. :(

But I will take that as SOLID intel on the RV!!

rofl, great post

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

4Given, your heart seems so tender right now and your load is heavy. Remember your 1st Love and keep your eyes on Him. Our Lord is faithful and he will see you

thru......I, too have problems with "slipping" back in to old ways. we always will, until the end of our days here on earth

God Bless you and your family

• Upvote 4

Thanks Ktlamm and learning all I can. Good to see that there is still nice people out there!

Ok, I gotta get off my butt and out the door, gonna be late!

Good luck 4given2 to you and your family. I loved your post it was very interesting. I hate going to court for anything even jury duty. Good luck in court.

I think we need a new forum topic - 'Sarcastic Humor Because People Are Fed Up With This Roller Coaster Ride' - Mods?

4given2 - I can't believe I almost fell for this intel and was ready to go cash in on the 2nd. Then I saw it, glaring at me from the print on my screen, the one shred of proof that this is not real intel - you were not wearing a red shirt. Had this information been valid, you would have clearly known that, per Obamaliki's instructions, you would have had to reference either a red shirt or red bikini top.

To all - Keep the faith. God works in mysterious ways and all things will happen in His time, not ours.

• Upvote 2

4given2, humor aside, I appreciate your honesty regarding your feelings about financial gain and caring about the Iraqi people. I think I kinda know what you mean. But,hopefully, we and the Iraqi people can all be prosperous. If they would get this thing done, it will be a win/win for all!!

Thanks for the post. :)

• Upvote 1

I think that a lot of us are falling into those selfish ways and we're not thinking about the Iraqi people.

I for one can say i wasn't at all interested in this site until just recently because maybe i'm starting to get a little impatient..

Only time will tell though. Thank you for the insight.

Best Wishes!

• Upvote 1