Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another Smoke & Mirror Bull**** Meeting

GOI Spokesman: Parliament to hold emergency meeting tomorrow

Posted: February 26, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Tags: Ayad Allawi, Baghdad, Council of Ministers, Council of Ministers of Iraq, Economic, Iraq, Iraqi Council of Ministers, iraqi list, Maliki, middle east, Nouri al-Maliki, Politics of Iraq, Prime Minister of Iraq

Just sick and tired of these guys lies of upcoming events and then on or before the date they just casually without any

anticipation drop the "two weeks later hammer on ya" and kill ya, happens every time.

I just came to realize today that this is not a roller coaster ride its a freakin time machine !!!! We are now looking at the beginning of march and I have know idea where January or February has gone ,and now they are setting the dial to take us for another two week journey. I have let this take me to places in the world I have no interest to go and have learned more about government and financial crap than I care to know . Not to mention all the conspiracy theories of the coming of the end of times and I think the best thing to do is to pay for email ,and text notification of the event and just wait till it happens. I do know that it is a really nice day out side and a great day for a bike ride or to go fishing . My dinar are in a safe place and aren't going anywhere and I am pretty sure that if it RVs today i cant cash in any way so with that being said time to live and enjoy the freedom that we take for granted, the RV will go whether we are in front of the computer or not so every one I hope you enjoy this great day and take some time out and get out of the time machine.... Go RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

• Upvote 7

I just came to realize today that this is not a roller coaster ride its a freakin time machine !!!! We are now looking at the beginning of march and I have know idea where January or February has gone ,and now they are setting the dial to take us for another two week journey. I have let this take me to places in the world I have no interest to go and have learned more about government and financial crap than I care to know . Not to mention all the conspiracy theories of the coming of the end of times and I think the best thing to do is to pay for email ,and text notification of the event and just wait till it happens. I do know that it is a really nice day out side and a great day for a bike ride or to go fishing . My dinar are in a safe place and aren't going anywhere and I am pretty sure that if it RVs today i cant cash in any way so with that being said time to live and enjoy the freedom that we take for granted, the RV will go whether we are in front of the computer or not so every one I hope you enjoy this great day and take some time out and get out of the time machine.... Go RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

Right ON