Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The rate will come out at 3.22??

This rate has been thrown out by gurus for some time now, it comes from the RI (reinstatement) of the rate the IQD was at 20 years ago when the IQD last had any value to it during the Saddam regime.

This is one of Okie's favorite rates to use in his repeated bad intel, rumor BS thrown out every week, along with many other pumpers.

Why should we care?

This is a BS rate, after 20 years, what do you think the chances are that the IQD would come out at the exact same rate?

Think of it this way...if the IQD had been traded on the market for the last 20 years, what are the chances it would be worth the exact same amount that it was 20 years ago? Then add to that the fact that Iraq's GDP is not even close to what it was then, its oil exports, the price of oil, etc. is not even close to the same as it was back then.

The chance of seeing a rate of 3.22 is about as good as your chance of falling off the edge of the the world.

When you see this rate, the only thing you should think, is that the person claiming it, is another BS pumper.

Just my 2 cents

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 6

I agree with you 100000000%.......some people need to just put down the kool-aid and back away......yes its possible to see something like that YEARS down the line.....but not anytime soon......seeing that rate in someones post about the RV coming or rumor about the RV about to happen, should be a tell-tale sign that whatever your reading is complete and utter BS........

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 9

Good post.

3.22 is a rate that these nuts toss around, because that is what Sadaam valued the IQD at years ago. The rest of the world did not recognize the rate.

Sonny1 has told us a dime to a buck for a while. He now says based on his ME contact, having reviewed the 2011 budget, .60 to 1.00. I agree and will be happy with that.

gave you both a + to offset the negative nellies

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Good post.

3.22 is a rate that these nuts toss around, because that is what Sadaam valued the IQD at years ago. The rest of the world did not recognize the rate.

Sonny1 has told us a dime to a buck for a while. He now says based on his ME contact, having reviewed the 2011 budget, .60 to 1.00. I agree and will be happy with that.

gave you both a + to offset the negative nellies

This is what I was told too. The person who got me interested, and then invested, had the $3.22 rate on the brain. She couldn't understand that it was a number Saddam picked because it suited his purposes and had nothing at all to do with GDP or anything else that would support that number. So even though there would be no way to structure it so that through the years it would have remained or increased in value, it really doesn't matter. It was never a valid number anyway.

Now, having said all that, I have wanted to believe it would revalue at about $3, and if it does I will be ecstatic. But I realize, and have from the day I first purchased dinar, that a more reasonable value would be in the dollar range, maybe even up to a dollar and a half. So, I am not really happy with the idea of less than a dollar, but I bought enough that if it is a dollar I will still have what I need to take care of me in a comfortable retirement scenario. And that will start about a week after I cash in.

Good post, and good comments ... thanks for both.

smee2

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yes, but the realistic rates won't keep their loyal followers coming back for more. It also won't get as many people running to the dealers for more dinar. Would I like for their rates to be true, sure, but realism keeps pulling me back. What does keep me reading their posts is the entertainment value I receive. It's just kind of fun to read their "intel".

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

It is not a BS rate I am ashamed of all you, its more a DS (Dog ****) because all Okie and TK's intel smells why worst than anything I have ever heard. there intel is nothing but made up fiction.

personally I think the rate will between 1.00- 1.60 well a little higher than the dollar but no higher than the Euro

Edited by Lilalbertus
  • Upvote 1

I agree about the low probability of the 3.22 speculative rate, from oky & the mob,but you know i get entertainment value from them/LOL. I'm ready for whatever rate comes,I also believe it will be somewhere between .85 to 1.80 at first,then gradually increase to close to or above kuwaits rate,GOOD LUCK ALL,& GO RV-sooon,GOD BLESS

I keep coming back to Shabibi's pronouncements about deleting the zeroes and having the IQD on a par with the USD. Depending on how you do the math, that equals either 1 IQD = .86 USD, or 1 IQD = 1.16 USD. I'm looking at the latter, factoring in Arab pride at having a currency of greater value than the USD. But I'd be happy either way. JMO.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The rate will come out at 3.22??

This rate has been thrown out by gurus for some time now, it comes from the RI (reinstatement) of the rate the IQD was at 20 years ago when the IQD last had any value to it during the Saddam regime.

This is one of Okie's favorite rates to use in his repeated bad intel, rumor BS thrown out every week, along with many other pumpers. ( think of how many bogus figures this fellow has listed...3.22, 3.86 up to 6.19...all lies. )

Why should we care? ( *IF* we want to keep in reality we certainly should care and reject this kind of silliness )

This is a BS rate, after 20 years, what do you think the chances are that the IQD would come out at the exact same rate? ( Indeed my friend, no chance at first, maybe a few years down the road. )

Think of it this way...if the IQD had been traded on the market for the last 20 years, what are the chances it would be worth the exact same amount that it was 20 years ago? Then add to that the fact that Iraq's GDP is not even close to what it was then, its oil exports, the price of oil, etc. is not even close to the same as it was back then.

The chance of seeing a rate of 3.22 is about as good as your chance of falling off the edge of the the world. ( Try and actually convince anyone of this...but you make a great effort :)

When you see this rate, the only thing you should think, is that the person claiming it, is another BS pumper. ( That is also true, but sadly, only angers those who have bought into this mindset )

Just my 2 cents

Thank you RVDinar :) Your 2 cents is very much appreciated, but not anything that is

wanted to be heard , but it needs to be.

That rate that keeps being thrown around is totally irrelevant and bogus. It is the only thing

the hypsters know and keep referring to, and it is bogus information in regards to an initial revaluation. The IQD will NOT come out at this rate.

It simply cannot, and I agree with your assessment, but when the gurus use it over and over again, along with

let's see...everything else from 3.22 up to 6.19????? Not possible and is truly hype at its finest and saddest.

But it DOES sound good and certainly over the years has been instrumental in the pumping and selling

of dinars. All hype, and no substance in reality, but it is what people want to hear. It should be crystal clear by now

what the motive is with this kind of irresponsible predictions that no one knows, neither are they possible in current

conditions. At a later time, possible, much later.

I hate to see how this constantly manipulates peoples emotions to report this kind of fluff, and you bet it sure

spurs some on to yet spend more than they can afford. But that is their choice, I just hate to see people getting hurt

by lies and false "intel" which has proven to be of zero value how many years now?

Thanks so much for your thoughts and efforts. It may just be your "2 cents" worth, but there is much value and insight into

what you have stated, if one can accept it.

All my best! :)

Jim

---

I keep coming back to Shabibi's pronouncements about deleting the zeroes and having the IQD on a par with the USD. Depending on how you do the math, that equals either 1 IQD = .86 USD, or 1 IQD = 1.16 USD. I'm looking at the latter, factoring in Arab pride at having a currency of greater value than the USD. But I'd be happy either way. JMO.

That would be reasonable. It's a good middle of the road number. It's high enough to shake speculators (many of them) out of the market and it is high enough to keep new speculators from buying it up. I like it. I just want to know what S's plan is on removal of those zeros. Thats the worry some part. If the 1.16 figure designed to have us cash out effectively using natural market forces to remove the 000's from circulation via cashing out, or is it the BAD way of using the 'L'

I'm thinking around the $1.13 range myself but what if it does come in at $3.22? People are dogging other people just because they gave a prediction and hasn't been right in terms of an RV date. To be honest with you, even the most respected gurus on this site has been wrong thus far because NOBODY has been right as to when this RV will happen and/or at what rate. You can call a person a pumper or a BSer or what have you but it shouldn't bother any of you what a person says in relates to their intel because we shouldn't be banking on an RV for us to have a life changing experience. That's a poor person's mentality. Start looking at yourself as an RV and change your own life and stop sitting around waiting for something to happen for you and your family. I'm not talking to anyone in particular but those this only applies to. There are 3 types of people. 1) A person that makes something happen. 2) A person that's waiting on something to happen. 3) A person who don't know what's happening. How about we all just be the number 1 person? When it RVs sure that will give us a boost but let's do something to make our own lives become an RV. Just saying!!

• Upvote 1

Folks after reading most of these threads, I believe that the majority of it are pure SPECULATIONS. People read other threads, rumors, news etc... and then come in here (DV) and post their thoughts of what they have read, granted there are some who actually post to the best of their knowledge information that are true to some extent, but for the most part, most of these people add-on PUMPING information that tend to be quite deceiving and are affecting many others who have been waiting for this RV for some time now. These PUMPERS have no idea how much HONEST INVESTORS and MOST OF ALL all around good people are hoping for this to happen...for whatever their reasons are. The vast majority would like this RV to happen due to DEBTS, LOSS OF JOBS, MEDICAL. The rest of us are for the same reasons but adding to donating to CHARITIES, HOSPITALS, CHURCH, FAMILY, INVESTMENTS AND THE NEEDY. There are some that ONLY WANTS THIS TO HAPPEN DUE TO GREED... I say this, because a lot of threads out there comes from people who are asking the big question of HOW DO I DODGE THE IRS? How can I open an overseas account? etc... blah blah blah. More POWER to you folks that would love to AVOID Uncle Sams TAX. But just REMEMBER THIS...you'll be looking behind your back for the rest of your lives whether Uncle Sam's IRS is catching up on you. IMHO, most of us are just plain GOOD AMERICAN, MEXICAN, ARABIC, JEWISH, IRISH, ENGLISH, AUSTRALIANS, FILIPPNOS, GUAMANIANS, PUERTO RICANS ETC ETC... wanting nothing but an RV to happen. And IMHO, the RV will be above the $3.00 rate. Why I say this you ask? because if the GOI wants to draw in their Dinars in order to support the thousands of contracts and their citizens, they MUST meet in the middle between too low to draw in anything to too much to handle to pay-off the Dinar BUY-BACKS. "IN GOD I TRUST, IN GOD I BELIEVE" AMEND AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!

RV SOON!!

This seems to get rehashed over and over.

1: No one, no guru, knows the date

2: No one knows the rate (well, maybe M or A but at this point they are not telling)

3. No one knows if there will even be an RV.

4. No one knows for sure that the thing won't LOP.

5.No one knows for sure that things won't stay exactly as they are.

Now, let me make something clear. My own personal opinion is that there will be an RV. I can't justify them coming out with a 3.00 range rate, seems to high.I also can't see a really low rate as I do not see how this could help them much. I also just don't by the Lop theory. Why? Cause I don't bleeping want to, thats why. When will we see the RV? When the people with the power to do it want us too. My advise; Sit back, chill and enjoy life as though you had never even heard of the Iraqi dinar. If you have a family,love them and be thankful for them. When the time is right, it will happen.

Above all else remember when that day comes and we are blessed, please bless someone else less fortunate than yourself. I think thats what life SHOULD be all about.

Just myTwoCents.gif worth.

God Bless.

• Upvote 3