Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Sunday

labdog

I have been notified by friends Abida and Farrah at an Iraqi Bank that the CBI is working on the

RV this week end. Many, like my friends believe that this is only the first RV to take place in the

next few years. The Dinar may RV more than once to spread the impact of exchange and control

the volotility at the same time. My sources say that the Dinar will likely come out with a low RV

and mark up from there as it trades on the Forex. Trading on the Forex will happen after the IMF

accepts the currency as tradeable and in fact confirms Iraq's place in the oil trade within the

middle east. This will all happen relatively quickly but will occur in stages and may take weeks

to finalize. I was also told by Abida to hang on to my dinars as the other traders will be in line to

cash in there holdings when the RV happens. His advice to me is to simply place the currency

into a secure holding or safety deposite box for 2 to 6 month's after the RV to take advantage

of the Mark up. Then he would expect me to exchange 30% and continue holding the balance

for at least another year. When this all happens the selling of dinar on line will adjust to a

complete stop as people start cashing in. The cashing in will hold the value of exchange low

until the public has sold out. That's when the mark up will really move.

I hope more of the same information comes forward. Go RV :)

Sounds like your full of b s & you can not even spell deposit! GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 47

Frend of my heard from a banker in MN. Dinar will be on forex at .01 and move up from there. This was friday when he called me we will see. Just repeating what i was told. Posted this last night on post that said Forex. Would match what labdog said.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

this is some BS if they RV low enough what will happen then will many people buy up all the dinar even mre knowing it has started to move they know its gonna just go up so i dont believe this, they will RV at a decent rate first then have a managed float from there this is way off!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 13
  • Downvote 5

There are many companies including GE the electric company is ready to move in and store electricity in Iraq but refuse to do so at this time because the Dinar isn't worth anything after they've learned that they would be paid in Dinars. Now why would they do work in Iraq now with an RV worth .01 cent? Doesn't make any sense, and plus who knows when it will RV again?

• Upvote 3

I thiought Farrah died over one year ago? :o I miss her.

I'm all for an RV/RI , however I read that Iraqis wanted to learn from Kawaites mistake of RVing low at first? With that in mind I hope and pray that the RV comes in at a minimum of $1.16. That amount most everybody reading this post would cash in now. It's my money --- and I want it NOW !!!! :lol: GORVing

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I have been notified by friends Abida and Farrah at an Iraqi Bank that the CBI is working on the

RV this week end. Many, like my friends believe that this is only the first RV to take place in the

next few years. The Dinar may RV more than once to spread the impact of exchange and control

the volotility at the same time. My sources say that the Dinar will likely come out with a low RV

and mark up from there as it trades on the Forex. Trading on the Forex will happen after the IMF

accepts the currency as tradeable and in fact confirms Iraq's place in the oil trade within the

middle east. This will all happen relatively quickly but will occur in stages and may take weeks

to finalize. I was also told by Abida to hang on to my dinars as the other traders will be in line to

cash in there holdings when the RV happens. His advice to me is to simply place the currency

into a secure holding or safety deposite box for 2 to 6 month's after the RV to take advantage

of the Mark up. Then he would expect me to exchange 30% and continue holding the balance

for at least another year. When this all happens the selling of dinar on line will adjust to a

complete stop as people start cashing in. The cashing in will hold the value of exchange low

until the public has sold out. That's when the mark up will really move.

I hope more of the same information comes forward. Go RV :)

I find it hard to agree with this. If they come out at $ .10, the money they would save on the people cashing in early, would be more than offset by the biggies buying it up in voumes and selling it when it went higher.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I thiought Farrah died over one year ago? :o I miss her.

I'm all for an RV/RI , however I read that Iraqis wanted to learn from Kawaites mistake of RVing low at first? With that in mind I hope and pray that the RV comes in at a minimum of $1.16. That amount most everybody reading this post would cash in now. It's my money --- and I want it NOW !!!! :lol: GORVing

Absolutely, Would you do with in Iraq and get paid with a currency worth .01 cent? You hit it right on the nose

• Upvote 1

I get minus signs? Sounds like you CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!! This is why I said B S "friends Abida and Farrah at an Iraqi Bank that the CBI " No way this happen. PLEASE PEOPLE STOP DREAMING it will happen so, but do not let people feed you B S!

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 23

Sounds like your full of b s & you can not even spell deposit! GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

"your" should be spelled "you're".

Thanks for the post, labdog. I always have my doubts about anybody in a bank having reliable information for us, but if this is true it's good news. At .01 I would sell enough to cover my initial investment and then wait for the subsequent increases for my profits. Adam said he couldn't see it coming out at less than a penny so the .001 is questionable IMO. We'll see. At least you're not predicting $5.27.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

this is some BS if they RV low enough what will happen then will many people buy up all the dinar even mre knowing it has started to move they know its gonna just go up so i dont believe this, they will RV at a decent rate first then have a managed float from there this is way off!!!!!!!!!!!

I would be inclined to agree, however it also makes sense that if an RV were to start low then it would certainly be well advertised in the media. So, how would it be in "their" best interest$ to continue selling Dinars to every Tom, **** and Harry on the planet? And those who already own Dinars would probably cash in a small amount but they would be hard pressed to sell any. If anything most serious investors would be determined to hang on to them even more. If this is actually true it would make sense that any Dinar Trading would probably be few and far between, IMHO.

I would love to see an end to this craziness too, for everyone's sake. I didn't buy any more than I could afford. Pumpers can pump all the spam they want, it wont make much difference anymore anyway.

Edited by touchedthesky
  • Upvote 2