Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Agree With False Info ?

chuckray

Okay ... well ... go ahead and give me the red negatives for this post. I can afford it. I know I am making myself a target. But I have to say what I have to say.

I agree that a lot of the guru-types may be posting lies. But I disagree that across the board these are lies the posters themselves make up. I believe that a great number of people bringing us rumours that are maybe out and out lies, actually believe they have been given the truth to spread rather than manure.

I think those who believe all gurus tell lies, on purpose, are being very unfair. And it almost seems as though you want to have someone to bash.

smee2

:(

i know how to find true info---google is easy :

shooting down lies here is easy :

" YOU HAVE REACHED YOUR LIMIT OF NEGATIVE VOTES "----just popped up here

not allowed to hammer on pumpers ?

Oh, and about the limit on NEGATIVE votes? There is also a limit on POSITIVE votes too. It is a daily limit on votes.

So you are not being discriminated against because you are voting negative.

And obviously you haven't found enough good stuff here to vote too many positives in a day. In which case, why come back? .... oh yeah, I forgot ... for the daily need to bash.

smee2

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Folks after reading most of these threads, I believe that the majority of it are pure SPECULATIONS. People read other threads, rumors, news etc... and then come in here (DV) and post their thoughts of what they have read, granted there are some who actually post to the best of their knowledge information that are true to some extent, but for the most part, most of these people add-on PUMPING information that tend to be quite deceiving and are affecting many others who have been waiting for this RV for some time now. These PUMPERS have no idea how much HONEST INVESTORS and MOST OF ALL all around good people are hoping for this to happen...for whatever their reasons are. The vast majority would like this RV to happen due to DEBTS, LOSS OF JOBS, MEDICAL. The rest of us are for the same reasons but adding to donating to CHARITIES, HOSPITALS, CHURCH, FAMILY, INVESTMENTS AND THE NEEDY. There are some that ONLY WANTS THIS TO HAPPEN DUE TO GREED... I say this, because a lot of threads out there comes from people who are asking the big question of HOW DO I DODGE THE IRS? How can I open an overseas account? etc... blah blah blah. More POWER to you folks that would love to AVOID Uncle Sams TAX. But just REMEMBER THIS...you'll be looking behind your back for the rest of your lives whether Uncle Sam's IRS is catching up on you. IMHO, most of us are just plain GOOD AMERICAN, MEXICAN, ARABIC, JEWISH, IRISH, ENGLISH, AUSTRALIANS, FILIPPNOS, GUAMANIANS, PUERTO RICANS ETC ETC... wanting nothing but an RV to happen. And IMHO, the RV will be above the $3.00 rate. Why I say this you ask? because if the GOI wants to draw in their Dinars in order to support the thousands of contracts and their citizens, they MUST meet in the middle between too low to draw in anything to too much to handle to pay-off the Dinar BUY-BACKS. "IN GOD I TRUST, IN GOD I BELIEVE" AMEND AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!

RV SOON!!

• Upvote 1

Okay ... well ... go ahead and give me the red negatives for this post. I can afford it. I know I am making myself a target. But I have to say what I have to say.

I agree that a lot of the guru-types may be posting lies. But I disagree that across the board these are lies the posters themselves make up. I believe that a great number of people bringing us rumours that are maybe out and out lies, actually believe they have been given the truth to spread rather than manure.

I think those who believe all gurus tell lies, on purpose, are being very unfair. And it almost seems as though you want to have someone to bash.

smee2

:(

Oh, and about the limit on NEGATIVE votes? There is also a limit on POSITIVE votes too. It is a daily limit on votes.

So you are not being discriminated against because you are voting negative.

And obviously you haven't found enough good stuff here to vote too many positives in a day. In which case, why come back? .... oh yeah, I forgot ... for the daily need to bash.

smee2

2 days ago i reached my daily limit of positive votes--LOL---not here just to bash

• Upvote 1

Obviously news must be slow, and hope must be low, if we have lowered ourselves to debating whether or not there should be a limit on negative votes.

Smee comes out as the voice of reason on this ...

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

Indeed, thanks TS and also thank you smee2 :D

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 1

Obviously news must be slow, and hope must be low, if we have lowered ourselves to debating whether or not there should be a limit on negative votes.

Smee comes out as the voice of reason on this ...

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

Indeed, thanks TS and also thank you smee2 :D

All my best!

Jim

---

So sorry for the double post...not sure how it happened, I must have clicked twice LOL :blink:

Edited by Jim1cor13

I think it is unfair to state that anyone opening an off shore account is a not a good tax paying citizen.

Most people are only informed and accustomed to what taxes laws have been applied to them in the past. Don't allow your past to dictate the present or future. Otherwise you simply repeat the past and God has good things in store for you.

I am for complying with the tax law of this nation. I will give to this country what it requires no more and no less but I will be a distributor to the less fortunate - blessed to be a blessing.

Have a great day

• Upvote 2

i know how to find true info---google is easy :

shooting down lies here is easy :

" YOU HAVE REACHED YOUR LIMIT OF NEGATIVE VOTES "----just popped up here

not allowed to hammer on pumpers ?

If you see a post that is going south then use the report feature and a Mod can lock the post for read only. If you really want to give them a negative then come back in 24 hrs from your last negative vote to give them one. Otherwise read and move on.

This post has ran its course and I am now closing it.