Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

speeding ticket

bamf1414

Hey Bamf------May GOD Protect you and keep you - You are precious in HIS sight-GOD has given you wisdom and insight to either make this up or to send it on and for that I Thankyou. Being a trucker -retired- and operater of heavy equip. and fast cars you would never know the places and faces that appear out of no-where. The snap decisions one has to make sometimes has left me in tears because of the word -so close-- The RODEO comes out after you get thrown. Sometimes we need that and what you have said here can do that. Mine was when i digging a foundation at a house and a beautiful lady opened up a window on said house and looked out as i was swinging the bucket back in and the hydraulic line broke and the bucket and arm swung into the window just as she unaware got inside and it stopped ever so gentley against the glass of the window she was looking thru. As she stared at me she was smiling not knowing the problem. I turned off the machine -got out- went inside and hugged my wife of 5 years at that time and she was pregnant to, She still didnt know until i showed her and explained why i had asked her to stay away from that side of the house. She said she was asking what i wanted for supper. INNOCENCE is what happens in cases like that I never shook so much in my life -never forgot it either and when i trained people in our buss. i always told that story. I still hug her and she still looks out windows and she still like equip. but I have never forgotten. Things can happen for stupid reasons on either part mine was a malfunction not speed . We all get hit with reality a different way--Thanks for what you have posted - I know the perfect cowboy to send it to. if this dont work i,ll take the tires off. --- Thanks again-Vern--GOD Bless you :)

• Upvote 3

I don't know where it came from, I just received it in an email, but it did make me think about life and how precious it really is. It still amazes me how people get mad when they get pulled over. Cops are not that bored to pull you over for no reason. I also thought I would send it on to tell everyone to relax with this investment as well, it will happen when its ready. I have been in this since 04 and have had my moments where it was driving me crazy waiting on this to happen. Every country needs this to happen and Iraq still has a lot of work to do to help their people out. All of this civil unrest going on in the middle east is the people finally being done waiting for their chance to prosper, hopefully they can make their changes with just protest and keep the violence out of it.

Edited by bamf1414
  • Upvote 3

There are some emails circulating that really hit the mark. This is one of them. It does not sermonize or castigate, it simply and gently reminds us that life can be gone so quickly and it cannot be brought back. Once gone it is gone. Once the ones we love are gone, they will never again fill our eyes with their smile, our ears with their laughter, our arms with their warmth and our hearts with their love. It has been just over a hear now since I lost my husband, the best friend and companion a person could ever have. He was my soul mate.

I know the ongoing pain of grief and when I see people speeding along the highway because they want to get home to their families and friends I wonder if they have the slightest idea of the grief they could cause some other family, or their own if they don't make it home.

Thank you for this post. I don't know how to really say how important this message is and you have provided us with a version of the message that really says it in a gentle but powerful way.

Thanks

smee2

• Upvote 7

There are some emails circulating that really hit the mark. This is one of them. It does not sermonize or castigate, it simply and gently reminds us that life can be gone so quickly and it cannot be brought back. Once gone it is gone. Once the ones we love are gone, they will never again fill our eyes with their smile, our ears with their laughter, our arms with their warmth and our hearts with their love. It has been just over a hear now since I lost my husband, the best friend and companion a person could ever have. He was my soul mate.

I know the ongoing pain of grief and when I see people speeding along the highway because they want to get home to their families and friends I wonder if they have the slightest idea of the grief they could cause some other family, or their own if they don't make it home.

Thank you for this post. I don't know how to really say how important this message is and you have provided us with a version of the message that really says it in a gentle but powerful way.

Thanks

smee2

Smee I really enjoy reading what you post and how you comment...Im so sorry for the loss of your husband...this is why angels are so important, they send people our way through difficult times to see us through..My dad was a kind man always was concerned about his family when he passed 7 years ago with cancer I went in to see him because he was having a hard time letting go....I whisperd in his ear enjoy your journey and let the angels take you home he took his last breath and outside his hospital window.. that night was around 4th of july...I looked out and there was a huge firework in the shape of an angel..it was my sign he was on his journey and he was ok....may you always have your angels close to you at all times, I truly believe they are a blessing sent by god.... :)

• Upvote 3

My son was coming home from work Thursday at 1am he works at night and he was hit by a speeding hit and run driver. Messed up his car bad but thank god he is ok just sore. This is the second time in over ayear he was hit by a hit and run driver. They never catch the people speeding.