Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Factoids

Jrod007

Ron, no proof lower denoms are being circulated. Oh, sure, protests were beneficial. Like the bombing and shutdown of one of their biggest refineries supplying 25% of their gas/heating oil. And please show proof the US govt is holding 3Trillion dinar. Please post links for all your claims. Thx.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Got this from DD. Just passing it along.

* don't promote other sites Post: Encouraging RV Factoids

February 26, 2011 06:34 pm · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info) · Comments Off

LINK

Encouraging RV Factoids Supporting 3/1/2011

It’s All Pointing to March 1st. YESSSSSS

Posted Today, 02:31 PM

- UN revalues many nation’s currencies on the 1st of March 2011-------------->>>>>>>>>>Doubtful!

- Government of Iraq (GOI) budget is now official and goes in effect on the 1st of March 2011------>>>Just a rumor it would seem!

- Arab Summit is scheduled for the 29th of March 2011 (not the 23rd), Iraq needs to be a member one month prior (Feb 28th 2011) :-)--------->>>> Yup, just like Iraq needed to rv for many other things that still took place anyway!

- Iraq is hosting the Arab Summit on March 29th 2011 (Clear sign that they will do what it takes to become a member of the WTO :-) )---------->>>> They will host the summit without the rv most likely!

- Iraq MUST RI or RV in order to become a member as per WTO special request on Iraq.------->>> I doubt it's a requirement!

- It is confirmed that US banks have had extra physical cash in their vaults ready for IQD RV – they were going to return the reserves, but were told by the Federal Reserve to cancel the return order. This is an indicator that it is imminent.------->>> We have heard of the extra cash on hand, probably true...for what reason is just guessing game! As far as the second part....most likely not true!

- The Iraqi budget for 2011 does not supply the contracts with the amount of money necessary for all the projects outlined pre-RV

(can’t pay them at 1170 or .00086 – 1/10 of a penny) – (82.6 billion dinars is not a lot of money pre-RV. Post RV, the new rate of

exchange will be sufficient monetary support all of the existing 3500 contracts as per Iraqi Government )------->>definitely not fact, just speculation!

- China leaders signing off to the RV in Iraq on Feb 24th 2011, a huge indicator that everything is ready to go. ( US’ debt to China

will be paid off to some degree by this IQD RV as US holds 3 Trillion USD in their reserves. Confirmed! )--------->>>Confirmed as complete rumor!!

- With the hyper inflation rising in Iraq , come 1st of March, the large denominations will have to be recirculated again which will be

almost impossible since most, if not all large denominations recovered, were shredded by the CBI and they can’t afford to print new bills AGAIN.------->>> This kind of information is so stupid it makes me feel sorry for the nitwit who came up with this "fact"!!

- Iraqi Borders are being strictly monitored for incoming and outgoing planes and anyone holding Iraqi Dinars which is a pre-cursor for and RI or RV------->>> If it sounds made up & silly (like this), chances are it is & it came from PD, Okie, or TerryK!!!

- Protests in Iraq proves beneficial: The protests there have caused inflation in the country on many levels leaving the Government

with now choice but to RV their currency to regain stability otherwise it would be imperative to reissue the larger denominations.--------->>> Another one that sounds to ridiculous to be true!!

- The US Treasurer and the World Bank were in Iraq this week to sign off on the RI or RV as well :-) . Good news there!----------->>>> It would seem they were indeed there, but signing off on an rv is just speculation!! That could very well be why they were there, we just don't know for sure!! I do ofcourse believe we are close though!!

- GOI positions are all filled — everything else is just smoke and mirrors otherwise the budget would have been approved and official in the distant future. SAFE to note that the GOI is seated.-------->>> If anyone really believes this, then I have some land on the moon I will sell you!! Stop listening to these goons, WE WILL KNOW FOR SURE WHEN THE GOI IS COMPLETE!!!!

- The Iraqi dinar dealers are now focused on lower denominations being distributed as they are now available for investors.--------->>> I highly doubt this, most likely a complete lie!!! Why would we need the lower denoms?? I can answer, we do not! The lower denoms are meant for the Iraqi citizens! Yeah........I am going to go in the bank with say two 25k notes & walk out with 50,000 or so, small notes!! What would the point of us having the small notes? Answer----none!

- More Airports exchange boots are being set up by dealers for this upcoming RI/RV cash in process :-)------->>>Doubtful

- People all over the nation are changing their tune as to the Iraqi Dinar as a “scam” including Major Banks. — how many Us banks

would be buying and selling Iraqi dinars at 1170 without a nominal gain unless they know it will be of some worth in the near future?------Seems to me that some banks are becoming scared the the dinar phenom!

- No one knows the rate, however, understanding oil, natural gas, and agriculture being their GDP (Gross Domestic Product), it would be

a huge disadvantage for Iraq to trade their resources with the rest of the world at that rate. Especially considering the fact that

Iraq is striving to regain its status in the world – The rate of exchange has to be at least a re-instated (pre-war rate) of 3.22.------->>> Sure why not.....possible, yet speculation!!

- The IMF (Int’l Monetary Fund) has also been pressuring Iraqi Government to RV…the chances of an RI or RV happening mid-March is a stretch that the IMF is NOT going to allow.-------->>> Rumor!!

- Maliki will lose his position as Prime Minister if that happens. ( Rumor until confirmed )--------->>> Yep a rumor, that will not be confirmed either way!! Besides all these confirmed "facts" that these gurus spread are plain & simple, confirmed rumors!!

- Maliki’s actual announcement on Thursday, Feb. 24th 2011 to the Iraqi people clearly indicated that Iraq has major plans to improve on the infrastructure of the country. In order to do so, the country would greatly benefit from a re-valued currency higher than its current rate of exchange. (We know things are very near) — It would be rather unwise for a Prime Minister to exclaim such plans and time periods expecting that a 1170 rate of exchange will support his goals for a country as huge as Iraq.------->> We will see!!

- Maliki said he needed 15 months to get the electricity to everyone, more time for water and the sewers.------->> And their point is??!!

- The country has been exchanging oil and paying contractors in US Dollars because they didn’t have a government formed in the past.

Why would a newly formed Government continue to use another country’s currency (USD) dollars when they have their own newly printed

(IQD)? First of all it is very costly to print the initial denominations, and now lower denominations are being circulated. With

lower denominations value being so low, why would they print and circulate low denom’s without the RV near?-------->>> Why do they question speculation??

- All of the above supports the events about to occur in the very near future. Any time between today and the 2nd of March :-)--------->> All of these rumors support the fact that whoever came up with these "factoids" needs to get their defective brain fixed!!

- Tell your invested friends. The RV has to happen now!

Thanks for the post........

I made a comment on all of the so called "facts"!

Dan

Edited by Danneedsrvnow
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oh Mercy Me! I'm going to run out first thing tomorrow and buy a billion dinars on reserve. That is the right response to this rumor post right?

Wow. Okay, but I guess my first response is to say how much I hope and wish all of this positive intel to be true so that the Iraqi people can have a better life. Every single life lost leaves many more lives miserable and depressed. We went there to help these people have better lives.

I believe that most of the well-recognized folks on the forums are well-intentioned and are bringing us the very best intel that they have. They can't help it if the winds keep changing in the ME, making them APPEAR as though they don't know what they're talking about. I look forward to their information and take it for what it is: a big "maybe," mixed with what is true and what the ME media wants us to think.

Thank you, Jrod007, for copying the positive post. Personally, while I'm always the free-thinking skeptic and don't lose sleep over anything posted till I get the big "IT'S HAPPENED," I always appreciate good, positive news that appears to bring us closer.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

" It is confirmed that US banks have had extra physical cash in their vaults ready for IQD RV – they were going to return the reserves,

but were told by the Federal Reserve to cancel the return order. This is an indicator that it is imminent. "

only 1 out of 100,000 people ever heard about iraq dinars---let alone own any :

no mass stampede to the banks--imho

Yep, it's true! Not only that, but MOST (as in probably 90%) of the RV conversion to USD will be done via electronic transfer, not cash!!! (Actually, that's what has me disbelieving this "banks have lots of cash on hand" rumor. I think it's BS.)

Yes, and that is why additional booths are being opened in airports because thousands will go to an airport to exchange. You can't even get into an airport unless you are flying somewhere. Can you imagine going to an airport to exchange - no security - freeway close for getaways - just like a sitting duck.

Ummm...that's actually not true. There are exchange booths in areas before you have to go through security to go to the gates. Anybody can go there who wants to. And as for being a "sitting duck," unless you parked your car in temporary parking and exited your car with a great, big sign saying, "I'M CARRYING IQD AND IT HAS JUST RV'd," I think you're gonna be okay. Sheesh!!

• Upvote 1

Thanks for posting. But, again, this should really be posted in the RUMOR section; especially without supporting news links.

Can the MOD SQUAD help us out here a little?... it is pointless for it to continue to get bashed unreasonably for being in the wrong area... part of the initial problem creating the negative responses.

Well then. If you don't like the "rude, arrogant and antagonistical" posts, "you don't have to read the posts."

"Some of us might like reading the post...." well, some of us might like reading the post.

"If you don't like it, just ignore it." Ditto

"...socially unacceptable..." oh, my goodness. Was that Church Lady I heard?

Hopefully, the only thing it discourages are chronic posts from the typical suspects that are lies and deception to motivate unknowing buyers to purchase dinar when they don't have the knowledge or resources to do so without risk. Yes, their choice, but talk about bad karma. Many investors buy because they know what they are doing. Many do not, just like myself when I made my first purchase.

Most of us read these type of posts because they are entertaining at this point in the game, but they also come with a poison pen for the newbies.

I would think you would be looking out for the unknowing investor that than bashing members because of remarks made because they are sick and tired of the damaging rhetoric.

"LOOKING OUT FOR THE UNKNOWING INVESTOR"???

I'm sorry, but if you are an "unknowing investor," my feeling is that yes, we should "discourage chronic posts from the typical suspects," but only in the best interests of the forum and retaining its integrity, NOT because this forum should be interpreted as an "investor baby-sitter." Ultimately, it is up to the individual who is reading the information (i.e. forum) to discern and decide how to or not to act upon any intel gathered from this OR ANY OTHER website. It is NOT up to society (or the government or DV) to censor and/or decide what any individual invests in or doesn't. We are not "baby-sitters" for people who are susceptible to just about any kind of "get-rich-quick" scheme, whether they might think it is the IQD or maybe just somebody who calls them on the phone and asks for their credit card number for a donation to their favorite TV preacher.

A free market dictates that information is presented and all individuals will decide for themselves what they will or won't believe and/or buy into. Our job as individuals is to arm ourselves with information before making any potentially life-changing decisions, including financial. If we listen to and act upon bad intel, the fault does NOT lie with the presenter. The fault lies with the person who did not do his/her homework before deciding where to spend his/her money. In this day and age, there is simply no excuse for not doing homework first.

Your "poison pen" theory is backwards. It is not the job of society to wrap every potentially money-making opportunity in whipped cream and gun powder before presenting it to the general public. We have evolved to the point where people should know better than to part with their money before first checking out ANY potential "investment."

Have you ever heard the phrase, "BUYER BEWARE"?????

Currency speculation is RISKY, AT BEST. That's a fact. Don't blame the messenger if you aren't happy with all of the information given to you from the most well-meaning, informed, and experienced of those amongst us.

Anybody reading these posts for ENTERTAINMENT might do better going elsewhere...MTV, Comedy Central, Cartoon Network...whatever...because those of us who are here for serious information understand what we might take seriously and what we may choose to take with just a grain of salt. For me, I am so grateful for the Internet and all of the info I read. I gather all the info I can get my hands on and make my own choice what to believe or not. And I highly recommend that anybody else, "Newbie" or not, do the same.

As for the dinar forums, the Founders and Mods are doing their jobs to give us all the intel they can. If there are people out there unequipped to deal with that intel, it is NOT incumbent upon the forum members to "protect" newbies from themselves. They simply don't belong on this website.

I'm sorry if I sound harsh -- but actually, that's not true. I'm not sorry for telling people to take responsibility for themselves and protect their financial assets. DO NOT venture into an arena with which you are not familiar. And this website IS NOT a place for you to be right now if you haven't already been here for a while and don't know anything about it. This IS NOT a get-rich-quick scheme. It is to be considered a LONG-TERM INVESTMENT, and you might ultimately lose EVERYTHING. :twocents:

where its posted say's it all.. I haven't seen one credable thing brought over from that site.

As a member of both PD and DV, I appreciate certain info I've seen on both forums, and I'm sad to see all the vitriol between the two sites. Aren't we all in this together? Maybe, as a Newbie, I'm just naive, but I prefer not to buy into all the politics...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's going to be an RV Monday (oh-woe)

I wish it was Sunday (oh-woe)

'Cause that's going to be a Funday (oh-woe)

My I don't have to go to workday (oh-woe)

Had to have a little fun courtesy of "The Bangles".

Keep the faith Blessings to All!

• Upvote 1

I wish it was Sunday (oh-woe)

'Cause that's going to be a Funday (oh-woe)

My I don't have to go to workday (oh-woe)

Had to have a little fun courtesy of "The Bangles".

Keep the faith Blessings to All!

Here you go traveler

Edited by Short Circuit