Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"THE TRIFECTA THEORY -- PART THREE

Scooter

DV TEAM,

I hope all is well and thank you for your comments in the prior post. Here's PART THREE of "THE TRIFECTA THEORY" -- "THE CURRENT STATE OF THE U.S. DOLLAR" --- IS IT STILL A SAFE HAVEN? Just an FYI, the remaining sections of this series are below.

• PART FOUR --- CHINA'S THIRST FOR OIL AND WORLDWIDE TRADE IMBALANCES

• PART FIVE --- IRAQ'S DELICATE BUT PROMISING FUTURE --- HOW CAN THEY LOOSE IN THE TRIFECTA!

• PART SIX --- CONCLUSIONS

I hope you enjoy and best regards,

ScooterPARTTHREE-ONEV2-0.pngPARTTHREE-TWOV2-0.png

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 1

Scooter very this is laid out beautiful as usual, everything have said has been a true concern for someone of my age since im still in my 20's and will have to live through what actions our government takes and still continues to follow. What I truely wish we could all see is the fall of the FED and the implosion of all the corrupt federal back programs such as Fredie Mac, Freddie Mae, as well as Sallie Mae they are all leaches and take advantage of everyone and sucking this country and the people dry yet they continue to get bail outs after posting 2.1 billion dollar loses this last quarter. If we dont correct this all soon we will see the crumbling of Rome again but its the US's turn!!!

• Upvote 1

Scooter, as usual you're a hell of an educator and know your stuff. Again I'll have to go over this a few times, but there's some subtle relationships that I think you wrote into this using the facts, that obviously have a relationship to Iraq's budget and in other areas as well. You one heck of a smart guy, and if I was ever going to hang out with more entrepreneurs, you'd be top of the list.

I'm really not impressed with the salary ranges of the gov ee's but, if you think about their pensions and perks... I think it's reasonable to assume that the expansion of government here in the U.S. haws to totally revert and be shrunk, and the current administration has to be replaced with one that represents the people and reforms to be really closer to the original constitutional values, not this shell game we have today.

Thanks for putting this all together. You're a stand up guy! I'll buy the drinks at the Scooter roast and bring the protection as well. Nobody touches the Scooter! :)

Thanks Scooter!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

THOR363,

TOO FUNNY BUDDY AND I'M MUCH APPRECIATIVE OF YOUR COMMENTS. NOW TO THE GOOD STUFF --- YOU BUY FIRST ROUND AND I BUY THE SECOND!!!!! WE'LL START SLOW AND GRADUALLY GET TO 500 - 600 BEFORE THE NIGHT ENDS. HAHAHAHAHH. THANKS AGAIN FOR THE COMMENT AND I LOOK FORWARD TO SPEAKING WITH YOU SOON.

BEST,

SCOOT

Scooter, as usual you're a hell of an educator and know your stuff. Again I'll have to go over this a few times, but there's some subtle relationships that I think you wrote into this using the facts, that obviously have a relationship to Iraq's budget and in other areas as well. You one heck of a smart guy, and if I was ever going to hang out with more entrepreneurs, you'd be top of the list.

I'm really not impressed with the salary ranges of the gov ee's but, if you think about their pensions and perks... I think it's reasonable to assume that the expansion of government here in the U.S. haws to totally revert and be shrunk, and the current administration has to be replaced with one that represents the people and reforms to be really closer to the original constitutional values, not this shell game we have today.

Thanks for putting this all together. You're a stand up guy! I'll buy the drinks at the Scooter roast and bring the protection as well. Nobody touches the Scooter! :)

Thanks Scooter!

• Upvote 1

THOR363,

TOO FUNNY BUDDY AND I'M MUCH APPRECIATIVE OF YOUR COMMENTS. NOW TO THE GOOD STUFF --- YOU BUY FIRST ROUND AND I BUY THE SECOND!!!!! WE'LL START SLOW AND GRADUALLY GET TO 500 - 600 BEFORE THE NIGHT ENDS. HAHAHAHAHH. THANKS AGAIN FOR THE COMMENT AND I LOOK FORWARD TO SPEAKING WITH YOU SOON.

BEST,

SCOOT

Only 500-600 before the night is through? Finally an American that can keep up with me! :)

Hey Scooter,

Great job, as usual. I appreciate your work. I'm curious about 2 things though, and I wonder if you've given them any thought.

1) You made the point that one reason the USD became the world's reserve currency was because we had the largest manufacturing base at the time. I'm assuming that China now holds that position since we've shipped millions of jobs to them in the last couple of decades. If the Yuan is allowed to increase in real terms, while the USD devalues with QE3, QE4..........QE99, at what point does it make sense for greedy US companies to bring those jobs back home? Because it seems to me that, though it is obviously a long term proposition, it may be our only hope ultimately. Gradually reverse the trade imbalance, increase our tax base as we decrease unemployment, improve GDP, reinforce the USD. What do you think? (Of course it won't mean anything if our legislators don't quit spending like a bunch of drunken fools.)

2) Have you ever considered running for Congress or President? Obviously it pays well. And obviously, you would no accountability to anyone, unless you choose to buck the current trend in politics. It would give all of us here at DV such a thrill to actually have someone to promote, compaign for, support, vote for, pray for, and tell our kids that we knew before you were a big shot politician? Just a thought. Anyway, you'd get my vote. :D

• Upvote 3

hey Scoot what a work of art,I know you are a very busy man,runnin your company and all and you find the time to do all of this for us,my hats off to ya sir!! I will admit I'm worried about all the upriseing going on over there and how it's going to not only affecting our investment but all the regular Iraq people too,as our economy is very bad most of us can't even imagine what the average Iraqi person goes through on an average day,so I pray for them,our soldiers and all the people here that need this badly. thanks a $Million scoot!!

• Upvote 1

Scooter!!!!... I didn't see a part covering the impact and importance of Nesara? LOL ... What gives?... ;)

Hey, glad to see your still hard at work mining all this great data for us, so we can see for ourselves what is going on around us. Thanks again for all your hard work and dedication! Please know this... You are appreciated!!!

• Upvote 1

IMHO,

I'd be curious to know how much the US Gov could save by eliminating 'non productive elements' in the government. Maybe even going a step further to regulate themselves. Let's see...

1. Sallie Mae, Fannie and Freddie Mac (By the way, who came up with these names lol).

2. Medicare/Medicaid Social Security. From what I understand, these are nebulous and non contributing actors in their current state. Revise Obamacare to cover these entities and mandate that the operational costs not exceed the value of ONE of these entities.

3. Bussiness reformation, while meant well, has investors and bussiness people 'gun shy' of making any profits and productivity. Need to appease them in order to get everyone back to work. That's just the way it is.

4. My personal favorite. REVISE THE CURRENT LEGISLATION TERM! If the President cannot serve past 8 years, why do we have Senators and Congressman who are eligible to serve for life? I don't believe that it was intended for one person to hold an office so long that they become oblivious to their constituents. And these annual raises that they get to vote for, that's like saying, "I did a good job this year. how about another 15K for me and you". Once you leave office, it's over, finished. You are a private citizen again. PERIOD. No government funded health insurance or payments, no more salary. Welcome back to the private sector you so eloquently screwed over. Maybe use the military model of retirement and benifits as a start.

5. Return fiscal responsibility of personal funds to the people. It is apparent that the whole "you can't see the big picture so let me se it for you" approach has failed miserably. I understand subsidizing low income families but there has to be a point in time that the government says YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN.

6. This Qualative Easing 1 and 2 feel good now but in the long run put us more in debt. By the way, the government gave you a stimulus check just to tax it the following year. Talk about playing the masses. This wasn't free money as we thought it was but in the desperation of putting food on the table, we took it because we trusted our officials. Now they want us to trust them again? Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Qualitive Easing 3, fool us all, shame on all of us.

Maybe it's just me but I'm feeling that the politicians on the hill and those big brained banker-types, Tiny Tim and Bourbon Ben yeah you two, and the like are getting fat dumb and happy. They'll say that the US will default on its' debt and be bankrupt. Let it. We've already seen that bussiness that were 'too big to fail' did just fine and some even paid the money back ahead of schedule. Looks like Uncle Sam needs another scapegoat to keep themselves looking good. Let me guess, the American people aren't spending enough so they're bad and should be stopped. So, we're going to introduce legislation that says that we can seize those assets for any reason, without warning, and NOT have to restore them. "Since you aren't going to spend it, let me spend it for you". If that's the case, why save for retirement, a rainy day or any of these possibilities. Sorry for the long email but I just wanted to put these points out there. Maybe it's just me... :unsure:

• Upvote 1

DV TEAM,

I hope all is well and thank you for your comments in the prior post. Here's PART THREE of "THE TRIFECTA THEORY" -- "THE CURRENT STATE OF THE U.S. DOLLAR" --- IS IT STILL A SAFE HAVEN? Just an FYI, the remaining sections of this series are below.

• PART FOUR --- CHINA'S THIRST FOR OIL AND WORLDWIDE TRADE IMBALANCES

• PART FIVE --- IRAQ'S DELICATE BUT PROMISING FUTURE --- HOW CAN THEY LOOSE IN THE TRIFECTA!

• PART SIX --- CONCLUSIONS

I hope you enjoy and best regards,

ScooterPARTTHREE-ONEV2-0.pngPARTTHREE-TWOV2-0.png

Good Job Scooter after all that work you must be hungry, I'm buying lunch. Call me.

Phx George

• Downvote 1

Marcus,

Thank you very much and I'm honored by your comments!!!

By the way, you hold the guitar just like Scooby Doo. ha ha. Thanks again for the comment.

Scooter

Awesome job Scooter! I always enjoy reading your research. You put a lot of effort into your posts. They are always well done!

Marcus,

Thank you very much and I'm honored by your comments!!!

By the way, you hold the guitar just like Scooby Doo. ha ha. Thanks again for the comment.

Scooter

Mr. Rich taught me everything I know! When this is all over drinks are on me,

I love all the graphics you use. The bills on those pallets are 100.00 notes. How many more pallets would there be if they were dollar notes? That puts the debt into perspective.

• Downvote 1