Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okies at it again! Sounds like a broken record

BruceV

PLEASE if you don't like Okie, Don't Like Rumors and YOUR A BASHER

CONTINUE ON WITHOUT READING! thank you

Pasta Post: don't promote other sites 2/26/11 2pm (Sharing Okie’s Info)

February 26th, 2011 05:17 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation)

Okie info from PD 2/26/2011

2:17 PM [pasta] okie has been on phone with iraq – budget was only officially settled this morning at 2 am their time – base rate is approx $3.22 – parliament meeting this afternoon – smoke screens have been there – government is seated – budget is passed and made official at 2 am this morning – now paying in dinar to employees – loading smart cards tuesday -

2:33 PM [pasta] Okie is saying this live on MTT [blueice114] He has been on the phone with Iraq for 2 hours [blueice114] Base rate 3.22 he says [blueice114] The Gov is seated and Budget is passed and NOW official as of 2 am [blueice114] He said Gov is seated and next week is our week and He prays it is true – because it is coming strate from Iraq with a translator for the last several hours [blueice114] okie has been on phone with iraq – budget was only officially settled this morning at 2 am their time – base rate is approx $3.22 – parliament meeting this afternoon – smoke screens have been there – government is seated – budget is passed and made official at 2 am this morning – now paying in dinar to employees – loading smart cards tuesday – [getrdone] [blueice114] The official GOV has now been formed! Over 3000 contractors paid – Budget in effect NOW officially! It is an absolute that we will have an RV with in the next few days OKIE says! [blueice114] Today they launched 30% of the Budget today – they are spending MONEY NOW!! [blueice114] Okie says he is just the messenger – He has NO agenda but to deliver the NEWEST information given to all of us! [88harley] blueice114 does okie think we are good for next week [blueice114] 88harley – Yes [blueice114] Timeline tonight – Wed.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

You say he's at it again and he sounds like a broken record .... then you say that if we are bashers etc, then do not read it.... You contradict yourself big time.

Maybe so? But you might want to reread the post again again again again, to understand what I meant!

• Upvote 1

Im not bashing but we cant be sure from this post that Okie is saying any of this. Pasta is a new name to me. <_<

pasta has been around quite a while he is a member of DS, pasta is good people, but anyone who listens to Okie and thinks his words are like gold after all his Lies is, yes i am going to say it "a Fool" although keep the BS coming it keeps things interesting around here. :D :D :D:P

• Upvote 1

PLEASE if you don't like Okie, Don't Like Rumors and YOUR A BASHER

CONTINUE ON WITHOUT READING! thank you

Pasta Post: don't promote other sites 2/26/11 2pm (Sharing Okie’s Info)

February 26th, 2011 05:17 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation)

Okie info from PD 2/26/2011

2:17 PM [pasta] okie has been on phone with iraq – budget was only officially settled this morning at 2 am their time – base rate is approx $3.22 – parliament meeting this afternoon – smoke screens have been there – government is seated – budget is passed and made official at 2 am this morning – now paying in dinar to employees – loading smart cards tuesday -

2:33 PM [pasta] Okie is saying this live on MTT [blueice114] He has been on the phone with Iraq for 2 hours [blueice114] Base rate 3.22 he says [blueice114] The Gov is seated and Budget is passed and NOW official as of 2 am [blueice114] He said Gov is seated and next week is our week and He prays it is true – because it is coming strate from Iraq with a translator for the last several hours [blueice114] okie has been on phone with iraq – budget was only officially settled this morning at 2 am their time – base rate is approx $3.22 – parliament meeting this afternoon – smoke screens have been there – government is seated – budget is passed and made official at 2 am this morning – now paying in dinar to employees – loading smart cards tuesday – [getrdone] [blueice114] The official GOV has now been formed! Over 3000 contractors paid – Budget in effect NOW officially! It is an absolute that we will have an RV with in the next few days OKIE says! [blueice114] Today they launched 30% of the Budget today – they are spending MONEY NOW!! [blueice114] Okie says he is just the messenger – He has NO agenda but to deliver the NEWEST information given to all of us! [88harley] blueice114 does okie think we are good for next week [blueice114] 88harley – Yes [blueice114] Timeline tonight – Wed.

I just want to say I have no ill thoughts for or about Okie ...My take on Okie is this I believe that I read at one point that he was in the Marines or another branch of our armed forces and served in vietnam and for that i take my hat off to him . I also think that he feels that he has actual intell that is good and gets a little over zelas.I feel that he is just trying to in all honesty help give what he can his intell has in the past not panned out and yet he still trys to help and give his all to help even though it has cost his reputation to not be so good . I don't feel that he is deliberately trying to lie to every one i think he truly is just trying to help and being a vetrain from our country that kind of falls in line . I think Okie is a good ole boy that just wants to help . I hope that one day his intell pans out and the rate is as high as he is sometimes and he nails the date right on the head after all a broken watch is right twice a day unless its digital ... LOL So Okie keep digging and find us some good intell . We all do enjoy reading it or it wouldn't end up as a post every time it is put out and there wouldn't be the bashing going on if no one read it so keep it coming i say.......... B)

Edited by harleyharryfl
  • Upvote 6

I wonder ... if every post that mentions Okie in the headline were to be automatically made "read only" ... no posting of comments ... how many members, yes I mean you too ... would actually click just to read and not just for the opportunity to take a swing.

Could be an interesting experiment.

I have not great love for Okie, I think he is an ego seeking only the spotlight. But som people seem to take the very mention of Okie as an invitation to take pot shots like at the carnival games where you get a teddy bear for knocking over a number of targets.

Human nature ... interesting and sometimes inscrutable.

:)

smee2

first of all isnt it a weekend over there? at this point does anyone really even listen to him anymore? nobody runs out to buy dinar off oakie? do they? cmon... every monday.. or every impotant date that comes along in iraq oakie says its gonna RV i could do this and eventually id be right. when it does RV he's gonna come off as a genius. that is truely messed up. intel HA !