Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Chat 2-26-11

ckh

Part I

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] just today iraq instigated launching 30% of their annual budgets for infrastructure and jobs to employee 300,000 new jobs--30% in a single launching or traunche is a lot initially

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] arab summit 3rd week of march

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] the protests now has maliki by the short hairs

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] airports still not receiving in-coming flights and border crossings entails being searched and dinar's are being confisicated

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] no planes in--no dinars out--that represent something to those who can think?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] over 3000 contracts were paid last week--did not find out if payment were in dinars or dollars yet--should hear today

[Himples] The budget does not compute, they only have 32 Trillion Dinars in total existance according to official articles yet they have a 92 Trillion Dinar Budget provision, hmmm!!!

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] himples--digital numbers only---translate dinar to 85 billion usd

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] i would hope any additional rooms or sites will be unnecessary very soon

Part II

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] budged just now approved--that is the answer to our question's----will post more as intel is coming in now

[Cessie] OKIE_OIL_MAN I thought it was approved last week.

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] no cessie

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] phone--intel coming in

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] budget now official not just announced like we heard

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] official announcement forth-coming

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] PHONE--

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] r/v could not happen till budget was official

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] phone-can't talk and answer questions--leave me alone and i will report when i can

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] it appears 3.20 will be base rate--managed float will encompass a basket of curriencies

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] thereafter

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] phone-damm it

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] date of r/v is in stone because of budget being official

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] phone--to iraq--nuff said--leave me alone for now

2 PM EST - [OKIE_OIL_MAN] bbl-seeking additional confirmation--i will be busy--were on the clock now

Part III

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] budget was official at 2 am bagdad time this morn

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] parliment is completing all issues today to settle the r/v scenario--now to wed appears to be our time as of now

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] expecting it sooner than wed tho

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] ultimatum given to maliki--

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] appears like we need to make our preparations and plans

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] managed float for at least 90 days

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] basket of curriencies for comparison purposes--usd--english pound-japenese yen--euro--dinar will take into account all these currencies

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] money is already being spent on contracts and projects reflecting new rate

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] iraq gov is now repeat now--spending money

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] smart cards to be re-loaded tues

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] expecting maliki announcement sun or mon or tues--nuff said

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] someone start compiling the intel in a concise form--am still receiving intel---slow translation

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] put intel all together where it makes sense to late comers

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] dong-to be de-valued again

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] the global settlements and the prosperity packages was a side issue to distract us from our interest in the r/v and was part of a very complex plan--more to follow

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] the proposed gulf coast countries new curriencies has played a very important role in determining the rate of the r/v

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] if and when dong r/v's it will be lopped--in the future tho

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] surrounding mid-east neighbor countries are expected to escalate in value shortly after iraq

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] gulf coast countries are working on a feasable alternative to iraq currency being higher when it r/v's--worried about the shock effect to surrounding countries

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] lop was regarding dong--read it right or don't read it at all--period

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] ok end of call-i shared all that i received--for the thousand questions still on your mind---keep wondering--i could type all day and never answer them all--re-read my intel--it says enough----nuff said--period!

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] mtt if your listening have pam bridge me in--she has my number--

[cameron1432] Okie is telling MTT how difficult it is to go through an Enterpretor... can take hours to get through a call

[cameron1432] Base rate is 3.22 or more

[cameron1432] Q: do you think the oil refinery being blown up effect the RV? Okie - No

[cameron1432] question: What makes this different than last week?

[cameron1432] Answer - budget is now official at 2 am this morning, on conjunction with the contracts being paid and smart cards being loaded tuesday all of these make a huge difference towards the RV

[cameron1432] Question: If that is correct about the contracts being Paid on MArch 1st with Dinar... and with the budget done effective March 1st, do you think we will RV?

[cameron1432] Answer" POOSSSSSSIITIVLY!

[cameron1432] Question: Wondering is there any reason for them not to RV?

[cameron1432] Answer: They are forced to do it now because budget is passed. Today they announced the launching of 30% of the years budget to infrastructure

[cameron1432] Bottom line, they are spending money. NO turning back!

[cameron1432] HAve you ever heard of a government who didnt want to spend money?

[cameron1432] Question: it sounds like everything is lined up for RV... confirm please! He is saying next week is our week!

[cameron1432] question: Saying everyone so appreciates Okie! Talking about the plant that was blown up

[cameron1432] Caller does not believe it is a hinderance to the RV

[cameron1432] Okie is saying no not really

[cameron1432] Okie is saying it was an above ground explosiion

[cameron1432] Not as damaging

[cameron1432] Question: What do you think about the delay in the RV to benefit USA politicians?\ Okie does not have an opinion on that

[cameron1432] Question: Caller wants to say welcome back and thank you

[cameron1432] Question: Did they seat the three ministers

[cameron1432] Answer: That is his understanding. They are assigned rather than seated to have total formation . Satified Shabbibi

[cameron1432] Temporary assignment of the 3 ministers

[cameron1432] Question: Praising and praying for Okie!

[cameron1432] Question: WIll you tell us what those 12 treasury agents from the USA and world bank reps are doing in Iraq?

[cameron1432] Question: There has never been anything like this in history THey are over there helpping them to RV

[cameron1432] They didnt know how to do it

[cameron1432] The CBI will be audited by Earnst and Young from here on out

[cameron1432] Question: What about the chapter 7 being lifted and sanctions completed for Kuwait?

[cameron1432] He does not believe that it is a mute point at this time and it is done

[cameron1432] question: Asking a question about the smart cards?

[cameron1432] ORiginally to be a form of ID. Later on it was used for a debit card

[cameron1432] Question: Some conversation that the contractors and sub contractors are being paid ini USD or dinar?

[cameron1432] Answer after March 1st it will be paid in Dinar

[cameron1432] After MArch 1st Iraq will sell their oil in Dinar instead of USD

[cameron1432] Question: we know it is in Iraq best interest to RV, but if they dont, can they still pay the contractors in USD?

[cameron1432] Answer: No, they have to have the dinar, post RV, because pre RV has no value

[cameron1432] Question> Budget is official because it was in the Gazette?

[cameron1432] Answer: He only knows that per the phone call it was official and they can spend their money as of 2 am this morning

[cameron1432] Question: Government seated?

[cameron1432] Yes they are

[cameron1432] However, they are still looking to change out some of the seats to a perm position!

[cameron1432] Question: two weeks ago on MTT you gave a list of different companies to invest in... wants to know which companies have contracts with Iraq?

[cameron1432] Answer: some companies have monopolies in Iraq. Invest in companies that are developing a product

[cameron1432] as in not selling products?

[cameron1432] caller wants a copy of the list of companies to invest in

[cameron1432] okie: SOme companies are subcontracting with the recommended companies to supply items to Iraq. Pam from MTT will go through the list in a bit. It is also on the MTT web site

[cameron1432] question: it was reported on 2/14 that Shabbibi has a meeting with central banks around the world can okie confirm that>?

[cameron1432] HE can confirm the meeting but not date and rate

[cameron1432] question: There has been a question about what the GAzette is?

[cameron1432] Answer: The gazette is there daily newspaper per Okie.

[cameron1432] Caller was told the Gazette was the legal register for the country

[cameron1432] Caller was told the Gazette was the legal register for the country

[cameron1432] I agree with Caller, that is what I was told, though I dont know if it is additionally posted in general newspapers

[cameron1432] Okie... agrees with that.. additionally posted in newspaper

[cameron1432] WOnt be online

[cameron1432] Okie - we are living in history and 20 years from now our children will be reading about it

[cameron1432] question: talking again about the 30% of their entire budget being utilized for Iraq infrastructure

[cameron1432] Very important.. they are spending money based on the 3/1 budget... believe this is because their Dinar now has value (said that part earlier)

[cameron1432] Caller is talking about solar powered railway system

[cameron1432] wants to send information to Okie

[cameron1432] Question: What level did his latest information come from: Okie! PARLIMENT! Enough said!

[cameron1432] Question: regarding oil industry, will it help the dinar now that oil is over 100 a barrell>?

[cameron1432] Okie: In the future, because the oil is under the ground. It will take 5-7 years before the wells will be drilled and the oil extracted

[cameron1432] question: alot of time has dragged on! How fast will be have to cash in?

[cameron1432] Okie: How fast can you drive to a bank?

[cameron1432] question: with the RV our Saturday night is their Sunday their time at the CBI, and it is the first day of work week... do you think it will RV tonight>

[cameron1432] Okie : possible, but he cannot answer these types of questions

[cameron1432] Question: wants to verify AGAIN if seats of filled in the GOI

[cameron1432] Answer: Yes, that is his understanding

[cameron1432] Question: ARE WE RICH YET!

[cameron1432] question: Talking about the budget and final numbers. Okie: Base rate for exchange is 3.22

[cameron1432] Question: wondering if Okie can confirm a rumor... wonder if he was a "little rascal"?

[cameron1432] Okie - no, but reminds everyone that Spanky moved to Oklahoma ater he grew up and opened a hamburger joint.

[cameron1432] question: question about USD over in Iraq. What happens to the currency physical over there?

[cameron1432] Okie: Has no idea about that

[cameron1432] Question: based on everything you have said, and when you are close to the oil industry, those old friends you have meet and made over the years, the bonds stay the same no matter how much time has passed between when you speak with them. AGAIN: Based on what Okie has said... Is there ANYTHING IRaq has to do to have an RV?

[cameron1432] Okie: The money has to be spent at the new rate, and the companies who has the contract know.. so NO, in Okie's opinion there is nothing left to be done

[cameron1432] Okie: "best kept secret since who shot JR"

[cameron1432] Question: What other exuses can Iraq come up with to not RV?

[cameron1432] Okie: You should sleep like a dead dog this week!

[cameron1432] question: Iraq is supposed to host the Arab summit in March, and caller heard that they have to be a member

[cameron1432] Okie - caller is confused between WTO and Arab sumit

[cameron1432] Caller: In order for them to host Arab summit are they already supposed to have a tradable currency by then?

[cameron1432] Okie : The pride factor alone would push Iraq to have a tradable currency

[cameron1432] They cannot ask other countries to invest ini Iraq with a currency of no value

[cameron1432] Question: Can china or France hold up the RV?

[cameron1432] Answer: It would not be to ANY one's advantage to hold it up. It can only help the countries!

[cameron1432] Okie is saying the whole world is waiting on this RV! It has international implications! Iraq RV to happen first then the rest of the basket of currencies are due to go

[cameron1432] Okie - should happen within the next few days!

[cameron1432] Caution: We have been here before... so dont go out and buy more dinar based on Okie's intel. Only buy what you can afford to loose

[cameron1432] question: Talking again about the ministry positiions

[cameron1432] Okie: THis time Maliki was forced to present and consider the list of ministers

[cameron1432] Per Okie - they do have the ministry positions in place, and those people are working... three ministers are assigned to the job, while they are considering permamance positions for those ministries!

[cameron1432] question: Regarding post RV... what is Okie's thoughts about rates will float up?

[cameron1432] answer: per IMF rules, ERM exchange rate it cannot go up or down more than 2.5% more than the current value

[cameron1432] so if 90 days it comes out low, after 90 days it will increase

[cameron1432] Okie - if rate comes out at whatever your needs are then take it!

[cameron1432] it is a personal decision for everyone!

[cameron1432] Okie is saying he is subject to correctiion. He is sharing what he has been told only. If it is not correct later, please do not be upset.

[cameron1432] Okie is saying good bye now. In Jesus name, saying farewell! HOpe we have a wonderful week

Ok, so now everyone is throughly disgusted because this is an Okie chat, let me ask a question about this part...

[cameron1432] Question: Can china or France hold up the RV?

[cameron1432] Answer: It would not be to ANY one's advantage to hold it up. It can only help the countries!

[cameron1432] Okie is saying the whole world is waiting on this RV! It has international implications! Iraq RV to happen first then the rest of the basket of currencies are due to go

[cameron1432] Okie - should happen within the next few days!

[cameron1432] Caution: We have been here before... so dont go out and buy more dinar based on Okie's intel. Only buy what you can afford to loose

Does anyone else read this to mean we will only have a few days / weeks after RV before the USD is changed to something else?

IS this a factor to consider when determining how quickly we need to cash in and get out of the USD?

What do our illustrious international currency analysts think??

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Haha!... nice swipe at the Dong. Don't waste your money on Dong, spend it on our, uh, the Dinar... it's a better investment... jeeze... now his contacts are experts in the VND?... how does one little roughneck (wildcatter would be too exalting) from OK get so well connected with the global movers and shakers?.... just curious...

IMO the USD is in store for a cataclysmic Apocalypse. Check out Scooter's posts and see that we are over 80trillion in debt. NOTHING can get us out of the hole. If what Okie says to be true, that oil is to be paid in Dinars, that means the USD is no longer the Global Reserve Currency. And if the Dinar is 3/1 then you can expect it to cost 3 times more for fuel...so look at $5-9/gallon.

I believe that the US is sitting on a S**t ton of oil in the Gulf, Texas, Alaska, and most recently found between N. Dakota & Montana. Supposedly there's more oil potential in the ND/MN area than in Saudi Arabia. Factor in China, Russia, Mexico and about 80 other countries who no longer wish to deal in USD. The IMF calling for the SDR to replace the USD as Global Currency Reserve; the call of the American people to get us out of debt, and the idea that we should go back to the Gold Standard...all points to a new currency.

IMO we are NOT drilling for our own oil for a reason...to make a NEW USD backed by whatever gold and silver we have and OIL. THAT was the plan for decades---and our lack of drilling was laid to blame on the tree-huggers. There you have my conspiracy theory on our money system.

I'd also like to add that I was happy to hear Okie say that Ernst & Young will be auditing the CBI because I ride the bus with a woman who works for E&Y...this means I can be super important and provide everyone with awesome intel LOL!!!! Soon I'll be holding chats & conference calls :P

• Upvote 3

IMO the USD is in store for a cataclysmic Apocalypse. Check out Scooter's posts and see that we are over 80trillion in debt. NOTHING can get us out of the hole. If what Okie says to be true, that oil is to be paid in Dinars, that means the USD is no longer the Global Reserve Currency. And if the Dinar is 3/1 then you can expect it to cost 3 times more for fuel...so look at $5-9/gallon.

I believe that the US is sitting on a S**t ton of oil in the Gulf, Texas, Alaska, and most recently found between N. Dakota & Montana. Supposedly there's more oil potential in the ND/MN area than in Saudi Arabia. Factor in China, Russia, Mexico and about 80 other countries who no longer wish to deal in USD. The IMF calling for the SDR to replace the USD as Global Currency Reserve; the call of the American people to get us out of debt, and the idea that we should go back to the Gold Standard...all points to a new currency.

IMO we are NOT drilling for our own oil for a reason...to make a NEW USD backed by whatever gold and silver we have and OIL. THAT was the plan for decades---and our lack of drilling was laid to blame on the tree-huggers. There you have my conspiracy theory on our money system.

I'd also like to add that I was happy to hear Okie say that Ernst & Young will be auditing the CBI because I ride the bus with a woman who works for E&Y...this means I can be super important and provide everyone with awesome intel LOL!!!! Soon I'll be holding chats & conference calls :P

We buy our oil through long term contract prices. But gas will go up. It's the natural order of Big & Little. :)

We buy our oil through long term contract prices. But gas will go up. It's the natural order of Big & Little. :)

Gas is only purchased via USD (petro-dollar)...hence our discount of fuel prices versus what the rest of the world pays. No more petro dollar....much much higher prices at the pump, which will affect the prices of EVERYTHING. Say hello to hyper inflation---here in the US

Not intended to offend; but, please consider the following comments in red. Some of your assumptions seem to be a little off base. It is hard enough keeping the facts straight without muddling them by propogating inaccurate data. Thanks for keeping any responses civil. This is a forum based on respect and I welcome your thoughts... :)

IMO the USD is in store for a cataclysmic Apocalypse. Check out Scooter's posts and see that we are over 80trillion in debt. (The nature of fiat money. Meaningless until we default on the repayment) NOTHING can get us out of the hole. (Not true. Responsible government and spending can reduce this issue to reasonable levels) If what Okie says to be true, that oil is to be paid in Dinars, that means the USD is no longer the Global Reserve Currency. (Not factual. Petro Dollars and Global Reserve Currency are not the same.) And if the Dinar is 3/1 then you can expect it to cost 3 times more for fuel...so look at $5-9/gallon. (USD / IQD ratios are not what determines the price of oil.)

I believe that the US is sitting on a S**t ton of oil in the Gulf, Texas, Alaska, and most recently found between N. Dakota & Montana. Supposedly there's more oil potential in the ND/MN area than in Saudi Arabia. Factor in China, Russia, Mexico and about 80 other countries who no longer wish to deal in USD. (Logical assumption) The IMF calling for the SDR to replace the USD as Global Currency Reserve (Requested to stabilize the Global Financial Markets against wildly fluctuating USD values.); the call of the American people to get us out of debt, and the idea that we should go back to the Gold Standard...all points to a new currency. (The first statement does not point to a new currency; the latter would require it.)

IMO we are NOT drilling for our own oil for a reason...to make a NEW USD backed by whatever gold and silver we have and OIL. THAT was the plan for decades---and our lack of drilling was laid to blame on the tree-huggers. There you have my conspiracy theory on our money system. (Mineral Rights, ownership, are almost exclusively privately owned; not Government owned... at least in the US. The same holds true for any minerals, including precious metals; save for the holdings in the Federal Treasury.)

I'd also like to add that I was happy to hear Okie say that Ernst & Young will be auditing the CBI because I ride the bus with a woman who works for E&Y...this means I can be super important and provide everyone with awesome intel LOL!!!! Soon I'll be holding chats & conference calls :P(Likely the outcome... LOL)

• Upvote 2

Not intended to offend; but, please consider the following comments in red. Some of your assumptions seem to be a little off base. It is hard enough keeping the facts straight without muddling them by propogating inaccurate data. Thanks for keeping any responses civil. This is a forum based on respect and I welcome your thoughts... :)

I think you misunderstood some of the comments. hard to put everything into text sometimes!

First as Scooter's research points out, the US is 80 or so trillion in debt. I'm going to base my comments on his research assuming it is correct which I believe it is. I really don not think that cutting back on spending is going to be enough to dig out of a whole that big. China owns most of that debt and if the gov stops spending it will have some impact but not enough. Secondly if unemployment is still high people will naturally cut back on spending on those nifty 'made in china' goods. China needs the US to buy its products to keep their economy going. If we cut back on buying their good, they will likely cut back on purchasing Treasury Notes. We borrow 3 billion dollars a day to keep the gov running. Can we really cut back that much...90 billion a month. Cutbacks are not sufficient. It needs to be a combined effort of cutbacks AND manufacturing and producing...something we have not done in decades.

Correct, Petro Dollar and GRC is NOT the same. I know that, but I must have mistyped. However IF oil is no long exclusively bought with the USD, and it is to be bought with the IQD, then oil would cost (in USD's) whatever the USD/IQD exchange rate is. So if for example the IQD is 3/1 of the USD, it is reasonable to think that gas would cost 3/1 more than now. This assuming that oil is to be paid in Dinars as I recently read on here.

The IMF, China, Russia, etc want an alternative currency as the GRC is because as you said volatility of the USD (all stemming from the removal of the Gold Standard) but ALSO because of how the Fed simply prints more cash as we need it---devaluing the USD in the process. They are getting screwed and will only allow that irresponsible behavior to continue for a finite period of time.

When referring to precious metals as a backing for currency I am referring to what the Treasury has left in stock. However if the US has vast oil reserves which can be used as a currency backing like so many ME countries do, it could lead to a very strong new USD.

IMO we cannot get out of an 80 trillion dollar debt, especially with what we have in Washington now. No way! I do believe we USD will collapse as we will inevitably default on our debt. Basically we screw all our creditors and start a new currency, and maybe a little fiscal responsibility.

I appreciate the comments you made. it's always great to learn something new and thank you also for keeping it civil!

• Upvote 3

:twocents:

I listen to the coast to coast show last night, they had a guy on that knows the elite of this Earth, and they said that we have an agreement with most of the oil producers of the world to not produce our own oil until the price reaches $1.50 to $2.00. After the USA starts to produce oil at $2.00 a barrel (we are all broke from paying to much for gasoline) there will be no shortage of gasoline once the USA's up and producing. Also the oil is the world currence not the USD.

This guy stated that we will see more ME unrest with the **** - tators being thrown out on their _____.

He also stated that we should have 6 months of food stored away for the neer future, hum that is good to have anyway.

He did not say anything about the Iraq Dinars, so I think he does not know as much as he thinks he knows or he can't say. :twocents: