Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

urine test

Qman

Like most folks in this country, I had a job. I

worked, they paid me.

I paid my taxes & the government distributed my taxes as it saw fit.

In order to get that paycheck, in my case, I was required to pass a random urine test (with which I have no problem).

What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test.

So, here is my question: Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I had to pass one to earn it for them?

Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet.

I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone sitting on their BUTT----doing drugs while others work.

Can you imagine how much money each state would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check?

I guess we could call the program

"URINE OR YOU'RE OUT"!

Pass this along if you agree or simply delete if you don't. Hope you all will pass it along, though. Something has to change in this country - AND SOON!

P.S. Just a thought, all politicians

should have to pass a urine test too!

Lord knows they wouldn't pass an IQ test!!!

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

All government employees and anyone receiving government assistance should have to pass a drug test and often. I am all for helping those that cannot help themselves, but for those who are able and receive gov assistance, a little required community service every week would take away a little bit of the sting.

worked, they paid me.

In order to get that paycheck, in my case, I was required to pass a random urine test (with which I have no problem).

What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test.

So, here is my question: Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I had to pass one to earn it for them?

Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet.

I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone sitting on their BUTT----doing drugs while others work.

Can you imagine how much money each state would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check?

"URINE OR YOU'RE OUT"!

Pass this along if you agree or simply delete if you don't. Hope you all will pass it along, though. Something has to change in this country - AND SOON!

I agree 100% i know alot of them that get checks and run and buy drugs and alot that are good ppl just trying to get by but you are right and i think a drug test is needed!!

Edited by hope

well to be honest i doesnt matter anymore urine tests DONT work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there are so many ways to minipulate them and to clean yourself from the drugs what they need to start doing is blood work cant hide that from your system so with that said Urine tests are null and void anyhow. Good day now go to sleep.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

I don't know how it is now, but many years ago, in Ontario, Canada, welfare recipients could cash their cheques at retail outlets, provided they purchased something and then got the balance back as change from the sale. Guess where about 30% of the cheques were cashed? The liquor store ... In Ontario liquor is ONLY sold in stores that sell only liquor. We also had a Brewers Retail in those days that only sold Beer and that retail outlet was figured in as part of the liquor store cheque cashings.

So what happened to rent and feeding the kids? If there was enough left over that would be handled but the liquor came first.

Sort of disgusting.

smee2

• Upvote 1

worked, they paid me.

"URINE OR YOU'RE OUT"!

Excellent post i agree 110% wow that is the truth.

Well to be honest, it doesn't matter anymore; urine tests DON'T work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are so many ways to manipulate them and clean yourself from the drugs. What they need to start doing is blood work. You can't hide that from the system. So, with that said, urine tests are null and void anyhow. Good day. Now go to sleep.

ER ~

I have a great deal of respect for the gentle spirit of freedom that your namesake represented, and I read most of your posts with interest, but I have rarely read anything you wrote that has significantly contributed to this site.

You seem intelligent...so, why don't your apparent philosophy, and therefore your posts, reflect it? Incidentally, I corrected your grammatical errors for you.

The repetitive 'go to sleep' has also gotten way old...

I'm already asleep, so don't bother...