Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hey gang, i have been waiting on this to pop as all have any second and have been invested about seven years and have read all the different news on this subject, rumors by the bunches, predictions of how, when, how much and its all good reading and exciting, but i believe there is something that each one of us needs to renew our thinking about. For God to maximize his glory in this event, we as joint heirs to this new wealth needs to reaccess our thinking about this as a whole. We know what the Iraqi people want and need and it is very small in Gods eyes compared to what we in the USA are wanting. For many here it will lift them back up out of bankruptcy, payoff bills buy things they need to lead a better life. For many here it will lavish them with the opportunity to go and spend, spend, spend until they look back sometime from now and wonder where it all went.....I do believe that the reason this Rv hasn't happened yet is because there is something that God still needs to happen or there is something that needs to be fixed, or put into place yet and we can't see it. Over here we are dealing with dreams of spending millions, over there they dream of a decent meal, sanitary conditions and making it home everyday without losing a husband or father in a bombing. We are both God's children and yet look at the difference between the two. People over here need to take a step back and really think about someone you can help make their lives a little better. Just imagine if everyone of us made an effort to help someone, what a difference it could make. Maybe our attitudes as a whole need to be reviewed and corrected as to what we will do with our wealth before this happeneds. Selfishness and greed needs to be replaced with a kind heart and a kind and caring attitude. Maybe this is one of the things God is waiting for before he lets the RV happen. Think about it...........To God be the Glory

I heard there is a hefty cover charge at St Peters gate......food for thought.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

As with any post we can choose to believe or not. I for one totally believe this is God's plan and feel sorry for those that do not. I have typed up letters months ago to be ready to give the dinars as a gift to those I feel need it the most. This is a gift. For those that don't believe, enjoy driving that new mercedes while people you know struggle. :(

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

As with any post we can choose to believe or not. I for one totally believe this is God's plan and feel sorry for those that do not. I have typed up letters months ago to be ready to give the dinars as a gift to those I feel need it the most. This is a gift. For those that don't believe, enjoy driving that new mercedes while people you know struggle. :(

Im with you 10% to my church, the food pantry get some, the christian help get some and Humane Society get some, and Im a member of the rotary they will get some as well

• Upvote 5

When it rvs I wont have to read these types of posts anymore... yay!

Well ya know what? You don't have to read this post or any others....just go back to your selfish little world that you live in where God apparently doesn't exist and everything is about YOU.

Heavy Duty thanks for the post. It speaks volumes and is so true.

• Upvote 8

Why would you feel that way? Unless you just want to hoard everything for yourself and forget that you may be able to help someone else. If that's the case......mighty shallow. This is a good post from an obviously good soul, not an empty one. Thanks for the uplifting post heavyduty and god bless.

• Upvote 7

First off! I truly see your point, it wouldn't be so bad if more than half the people here didn't act like teenagers and if you been here long enough the childishness gets real old. In my personal opinion blogging is one of the things that's destroying our society I mean sure your going to hassled and mad at work or school, but your home should be your sanctuary.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Heavyduty053 Excellent post!! and to you negative posters I will say an extra prayer for you! There is no need to bash!! You don't have to agree & you are entitled to your own opinions, however the rudeness isn't necessary!! God IS in control whether you like it or not. Things happen in HIS timing NOT ours!!

• Upvote 6

Heavyduty, great post! It's good to see there are good moral people still left in this world. Selfishness is what got America into this mess to begin with, and by the few negative comments made towards your post it is apparent that it still is here. Regardless, it rains on the just and the unjust. As the sun shines on both the just and the unjust. Gods grace and mercy. Good to see someone else from Tenn! Go vols! :lol:

• Upvote 7

Well ya know what? You don't have to read this post or any others....just go back to your selfish little world that you live in where God apparently doesn't exist and everything is about YOU.

Heavy Duty thanks for the post. It speaks volumes and is so true.

AMEN!!!!! Heavy? God Bless You!

• Upvote 2

Oh PleaZZZZZZZZ!

Seriously, I would ban you if I could. I get so sick of of seeing immature attitudes like yours! Mostly I refrain from replying because negativity like yours is not worth mine or anyone else's time, also run the risk of being just as petty as the person that made the idiotic comment. Please do us all a favor, when someone has a good post like this, keep your comments to yourself, you just make yourself look stupid!

Same goes for you Nani?, I am sick of seeing your sarcastic, negative and disrespectful comments. You don't like what someone posts, then leave this website please!...wont hurt my feelings one bit.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

Amen! We are just stewards. I enjoy reading people's posts that have a religious undertone to them, and I know many might respectfully disagree. To each his own. Although I will go on a nice vaca, buy a nice house, and do what I can financially to get someone new in the White House next year (preferably a Republican-hey, we are talking religion, why not throw in a little politics :lol: ), I will be asking the Big Guy what He wants me to do with His money. Cheers to changing the world!!!

Go RV!!

• Upvote 3

Heavy,

Thanks for putting yourself out there! I agree and I believe that the greatest blessings come when God guides our hands and hearts and we follow through! I try not to get angry when people don't agree with post like this, but instead pray that they may feel the glory for themselves one day! May God Bless You!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Seriously, I would ban you if I could. I get so sick of of seeing immature attitudes like yours! Mostly I refrain from replying because negativity like yours is not worth mine or anyone else's time, also run the risk of being just as petty as the person that made the idiotic comment. Please do us all a favor, when someone has a good post like this, keep your comments to yourself, you just make yourself look stupid!

Same goes for you Nani?, I am sick of seeing your sarcastic, negative and disrespectful comments. You don't like what someone posts, then leave this website please!...wont hurt my feelings one bit.

+1 here for honesty that parallels mine. Can't stand this kind of stuff, and I really have been thinking of what I could do to make things better for a number of people I love that are in bad situations IMHO.

I'm glad this post was made and started this thread...

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1