Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Interesting email from Fluor

dhill958

Yesterday I received 3 emails from Fluor regarding new jobs available. This is the first time they have ever emailed me requesting I peruse their available positions. I have been thinking about working overseas, and submitted my resume to several companies about 18 months back, but no responses. So receiving this email was totally a surprise, my last contact with them has been well over a year. I opened the emails and to my surprise found over 520 positions just in the interest areas I could apply for. The MAJORITY OF THESE POSITIONS WERE IN, YOU GUESSED IT IRAQ. A coincidence, I don’t think so. I think this is just another piece of the Intel puzzle, giving us a clear picture what we are hearing from, Ray, Steve, Frank26 and others is spot on and the future is looking very good for the people of Iraq and those invested in this historical nation.

Blessings,

Dhill958

• Upvote 14

Yesterday I received 3 emails from Fluor regarding new jobs available. This is the first time they have ever emailed me requesting I peruse their available positions. I have been thinking about working overseas, and submitted my resume to several companies about 18 months back, but no responses. So receiving this email was totally a surprise, my last contact with them has been well over a year. I opened the emails and to my surprise found over 520 positions just in the interest areas I could apply for. The MAJORITY OF THESE POSITIONS WERE IN, YOU GUESSED IT IRAQ. A coincidence, I don’t think so. I think this is just another piece of the Intel puzzle, giving us a clear picture what we are hearing from, Ray, Steve, Frank26 and others is spot on and the future is looking very good for the people of Iraq and those invested in this historical nation.

Blessings,

Dhill958

Interesting stuff and thanks for sharing. I'm not sure if it means anything to us, but I would like to believe that it does.

What type of work does Fluor do ?

TexasT..................Fluor is a international general contracting, engineering firm, they build cities, power plants (nuclear and conventional), mines, harbors, roads, etc. all infrastructure needed for a developing nation like Iraq, but unfortunately Iraq does not yet have the complete capability nor local contractors to facilitate this scale of work. They and other international companies are hired to build, or oversee this work. In turn these companies mobilize and hire their workforce from in country nationals and international sources as needed.

Hope this clarifies. Here is a little more info on Fluor,

Enjoy

Fluor to perform early works in Iraq for ExxonMobil

INTERNATIONAL. Fluor Corporation (NYSE:FLR) announced today that ExxonMobil Iraq Limited has awarded the firm an early works program contract for the West Qurna (Phase I) field near Basra, Iraq.

The engineering, procurement, construction and management contract is a reimbursable continuing services agreement for oil field and related infrastructure development with an expected duration of three years.

Fluor will book the undisclosed contract value in each quarter as the work is released.

The detailed scope of work and corresponding capital value is under development and will be released as the work progresses. Fluor will perform the work from its Houston operations center, other Fluor Middle East offices, and on site near Basra.

Note: Fluor Corporation (NYSE: FLR) designs, builds and maintains many of the world's most challenging and complex projects. Through its global network of offices on six continents, the company provides comprehensive capabilities and world-class expertise in the fields of engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning, operations, maintenance and project management. Headquartered in Irving, Texas, Fluor is a FORTUNE 200 company and had revenues of US$22 billion in 2009.

For more information, visit www.fluor.com.

http://www.bi-me.com...&cg=4&mset=1011

• Upvote 2

This morning my tenant just notified me that she may have a job coming soon and she said she's going to Iraq. She works in the oil drilling company in CA that sends her all over the U.S., but she's excited to get this job in Iraq because she'll be making some big bucks there. She said she needs me to keep an eye on the house while she's gone.

Just want to share that with you all. Let's manifest & visualize the RV by Mar 1 which is my husband's birthday. That'll be a very very best gift for him. Yeah......Go RV

Blessings,

Dhill958

I think this is some of the most positive posts I have seen and want to thank you for sharing with us.

According to numerology, March 1, 2011 is (3 + 1 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 1 =) an 8 day.

The Chinese believe 8 to be a very lucky number.

That is why they started the Summer Olympics on 8-8-2008 (8 + 8 + 2 + 0 + 0 + 8 = 26 = 2 + 6 = 8) @8:08:08pm Beijing time.

I purchased my dinar on '8' days, I would love to see it RV on an '8' day... :D:o

I also did talk to a company that is looking for helicopter mechanics to work in Iraq, 6 mos then two weeks off then 6 more mos, work 7 12 hr days, big money, the lady that I spoke to said they pay big money because of the danger. didn't tell me how much money though, she said I would have to speak to an interviewer, and my qualifications were in fixed wing aviation, so I never got anymore info. Go Rv :twothumbs:

Interesting email from Fluor Adds some confirmation to Intel regarding contracts!

Sorry but this does not confirm anyone's intel whatsoever.

I can see how you might assume this, but in reality all the gurus have been wrong on everything thus far!

I believe I read that someone is stating the contracts begin March 1st?? Correct me if I am wrong.

The truth is.....there most likely is no truth behind this. After all, remember how one "guru" who claimed some contracts were to start Feb 21st? And then the "guru" who guaranteed it would happen by today?

Flour I am sure is hiring.....but it could be months away.

Not trying to be negative....we just need to focus on articles & none of the gurus!

Thanks for the post

Dan