Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHAT'S UP WITH THIS WEBISTE

1978parker

What's going on? I have broadband and not having any trouble with any other websites. Anyone else having any trouble. Are we overloading the site??? :lol:

I tried responding to another post on the rumors and after waiting and waiting, I got this:

408 Request Time-out

This request takes too long to process, it is timed out by the server. If it should not be timed out, please contact administrator of this web site to increase 'Connection Timeout'.

What's going on? I have broadband and not having any trouble with any other websites. Anyone else having any trouble. Are we overloading the site??? :lol:

I tried responding to another post on the rumors and after waiting and waiting, I got this:

408 Request Time-out

This request takes too long to process, it is timed out by the server. If it should not be timed out, please contact administrator of this web site to increase 'Connection Timeout'.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I have similar issues navigating some posts. I am using Chrome Beta with RR and have noticed that it does not like Proxy Servers. Add my security features including IP blocker which updates and changes every 5 minutes and DV site server ability to process data causes me many hang ups and failed connections. However, IE8 is a "Dog" because of it's security check features and tends to be super slow. I have not got any experience with FireFox. I chose the best of two evils and have pretty much just learned to deal with it. My explanation. Thanks.

• Upvote 1

I have similar issues navigating some posts. I am using Chrome Beta with RR and have noticed that it does not like Proxy Servers. Add my security features including IP blocker which updates and changes every 5 minutes and DV site server ability to process data causes me many hang ups and failed connections. However, IE8 is a "Dog" because of it's security check features and tends to be super slow. I have not got any experience with FireFox. I chose the best of two evils and have pretty much just learned to deal with it. My explanation. Thanks.

Offer to DV vets. If you need security help for a Windows based operating system and the most aggressive system maintenance tools available, contact me through PM and I will be glad to help you out. These tools are available as free down loads. I don't promote other sites, sorry, can't list them here. Mac and Lynix users, your good. Nobody hacks those systems. Windows 98, XP, Vista, and 7 only. I really don't have the time to troubleshoot individual issues but will gladly provide you with a list of tools to make the internet experience a little more pleasant. Slay.

Maybe it's a sign of an RV? Just kidding, I had to do it.

Somebody had to. Glad ya did.