Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ONES THAT HAVE BEEN INVESTED FOR YEARS

CSTEP

I'VE ONLY BEEN ON THIS ROLLER COASTER FOR ABOUT A YEAR NOW.AND WITH DV FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS.JUST CURIOUS,YOU GUYS THAT BEEN IN IT FOR A WHILE WHAT YOUR THOUGHTS WERE ON THE EVENTS GOING ON RIGHT NOW.IT SEEMS TO ME LIKE WERE CLOSE TO A RV BUT IM NOT COUNTING ON IT AT ALL.JUST SEEMS LIKE THERE IS SOME SUPER WEIRD STUFF GOING ON RIGHT NOW.I SHOULD SAY WEIRDER THEN IT NORMALY IS..

• Upvote 1

I originally bought my dinar about 7 years ago, joined DV a couple of months ago, but followed the site quite awhile before that. Assuming Iraq can hold it together (and I realize that is a big assumption to make), I don’t necessarily think it’s a bad thing for the RV to occur down the road, maybe even a few years down the road. The more oil they produce, the more oil reserves that are found, the more the economy grows, the higher the rate for the RV. If the RV occurs in the near future, I believe the rate will be low. I also think we will be required to cash-in our large bills (90 day cash-in window) and won’t have the option of holding out for a higher rate. I don’t buy the idea that they need to RV right now to get investment capital to come in. Big oil companies that are in or will be in Iraq are paid in dollars (or Euros, etc), so they don’t care what the Iraqi dinar is worth. Many Iraqi’s don’t have jobs, so increased purchasing power because of a RV won’ help most of the people. They need jobs, electricity, water, etc, and I think that can happen without a RV with outside investment capital.

My advice, be patient. Don’t buy into the hype on any of these boards about an imminent RV. Not everything that happens in the Iraqi news is related to the RV, and actually none of it may have anything to deal with a RV right now. I haven’t seen one good piece of supposed “intel”, so I tend to believe it’s all nonsense or misplaced assumptions. I think this will be a good investment, you just need to be willing to wait for awhile. For me personally, I’m willing to wait another 7 years if it means a high return on my original investment.

• Upvote 2

Been in this since 05 and I really thought it was gonna happen by the new year.Now with all this chaos gonna on I really don't see it happening anytime soon.It all has to stablize before it can happen.I know if they would RV it would calm things but thats not gonna happen either.I just hope it happens this year.

Slade,,,I have been in for 5 to 6,,,and I agree with you,,,I feel this would be a good time to R.V. ,,,but,, I am not counting on it,,,just seems things are ripe for it....With all the uprisings,,,you would think iraq would say,,,lets take the lead,,,what an oportunity for iraq to gain some,,, if not,,, all there former glory.It would only take &1:00 dollar to be the front runner,,, of all the arab countries Help there people in front of the whole world,,,and stand with the great nations,,,as a democracy to be recnned with,,,,,,, If they don`t move this week it won`t happen until the earliest,,,june 15 2011.... keep the porch light burning.!!!!!!!

In 04 when the first deliveries of the "New" IQD were being delivered there was much talk that it would be released within days of final delivery at a price around .26...... When that did not transpire the next "BIG" timeframe was end of 06-early 07.

Is now the "Right Time", perhaps, perhaps not,.... After ready Scooters latest two posts I can not help but notice that he left out the threat poised to western nations (which all seem to be waaaaay out over their ski tips) by Theocratic Islamist rule.

And before anyone starts thinking that I am hitting om Scooter relax,.. I would just like to shift his paradigm a bit (as I know from his time on here he is very open to giva and take).

So let me throw out the following for he and all to factor into their "should I buy more Dinar decision.

During the run up to the last Presidential election we were told that energy prices had to go up, and they have and will continue to. The focus on "Green" energy over conventional sources coupled with new nad increased takes, and the opportunity that the BP spill provided for dismantaling the infrastucture in the Gulf while rescinding, denying and/or reneging on issued permits for new exploration/extraction (once the rigs leave the Gulf, they are set up elsewhere and it will be years before they are available again or new rigs can be built). All the while the EPA has been reassaigned a new task of slowing, and shredding existing American Businesses, (The Department of the Interior also seems to have lost its tasking of supporting energy development as the Onshore leases are as close to non existant as we can get).

Now, looking at all things at its simplest, a crippled domestic energy program (Oil, Natural Gas, Coal, Nuclear), Financial Brinkmanship games in Washington, Politics, (Identity now trumps Capability) and a true view of History that only 20% of wars involve bullets and bombs,... There is a war going on right now as we wait, it is a war that will have as great of an impact of any of the great wars of the past, The War is simply that of Self Determination of Mankind vs. those that would rule all Mankind.

So,....Are we close this time?

Perhaps!

• Upvote 1

WHO OWNS THE OIL IN SAUDI ARABIA,,YEMEN,,LIBYA,,IRAN,,BAHRAIN,,AND ALL THE OIL COUNTRIES,,,THEY OWN THEIR OWN OIL ,,,WE ARE SELLING IT TO WHOM EVER WILL BUY A LEASE,,, AND THEY TAKE IT HOME TO THEIR COUNTRIES OR SELL IT TO OTHER COUNTRIES,,,CHINA JAPAN,FRANCE GERMANY,,ITLAY AND SO ON.. WE NEED TO NATIONALIZE OUR RESURCES,,,IF WE DID THE DOLLAR WOULD HAVE THE VALUE OF KUWAIT DINAR...WE ARE BEING SCREWED EVERYWAY YOU CAN IMAGINE,,,THEY WANT US POOR AND THEY ARE DOING A GREAT JOB OF IT...WE SUBSIDIZED THE OIL COMPANIES FOR 100 YRS,,AND STILL ARE,, ,WHEN YOU DROVE AROUND AND SAW A SERVICE STATION CLOSED,,WE WERE PAYING THE OIL COMPANY THE RENT THEY WOULD HAVE GOTTEN FROM AN OPERATER,,,TRUST ME ON THIS ONE,,,I TRIED TO BUY A SERVICE STATION ORLANDO FLA. IN 1972,, FROM TEXACO,,THEY TOLD ME IT WOULD BE $150,000 DOLLARS,AND THEY WILL NOT NEGOTIATE,BCAUSE THEY DIDN`T CARE IF THEY EVER SOLD IT,,,WE WERE PAYING THE RENT...

GOOGLE IT AND FIND OUT ABOUT OIL SUBSDIES

Edited by leola

I will say this---------- With all the disapointment, prosimes, articles that want to make you belive that it is this week or next.... I for one am giving up,

the Pumpers have pumped and are very good at it, they go bye many different names, Iraq has made millions off the many investors.

The only question here is--------------- Do you have more Dollars then sence............

It is over, I am done..

I originally bought my dinar about 7 years ago, joined DV a couple of months ago, but followed the site quite awhile before that. Assuming Iraq can hold it together (and I realize that is a big assumption to make), I don’t necessarily think it’s a bad thing for the RV to occur down the road, maybe even a few years down the road. The more oil they produce, the more oil reserves that are found, the more the economy grows, the higher the rate for the RV. If the RV occurs in the near future, I believe the rate will be low. I also think we will be required to cash-in our large bills (90 day cash-in window) and won’t have the option of holding out for a higher rate. I don’t buy the idea that they need to RV right now to get investment capital to come in. Big oil companies that are in or will be in Iraq are paid in dollars (or Euros, etc), so they don’t care what the Iraqi dinar is worth. Many Iraqi’s don’t have jobs, so increased purchasing power because of a RV won’ help most of the people. They need jobs, electricity, water, etc, and I think that can happen without a RV with outside investment capital.

My advice, be patient. Don’t buy into the hype on any of these boards about an imminent RV. Not everything that happens in the Iraqi news is related to the RV, and actually none of it may have anything to deal with a RV right now. I haven’t seen one good piece of supposed “intel”, so I tend to believe it’s all nonsense or misplaced assumptions. I think this will be a good investment, you just need to be willing to wait for awhile. For me personally, I’m willing to wait another 7 years if it means a high return on my original investment.

Not downing your opinion. But, where exactly does Iraq get there US dollars or Euros from. They trading them with IQD, oil or what.They need to RV its just a matter of when. Companies dont sign contracts to a country that does not have a tradable currency. Oil companies can for oil trade but Iraq does not want to trade in oil no country does they want to sell it.

I picked up my first dinar around '04. I didn't think it was going to RV before 06-07. Honestly, it could have Rv'd and I wouldn't have known it with so much going on at the time. They just sat in my night stand like a souvenir from a far away place. I got really amped up about it after reviewing my research two years ago though. I had some free time on my hands so I began to dive around the inernet to find more validity to what I invested on a whim. That's when I really developed a sense for this investment. I used Kuwait as a hypothesis considering that was the only situation that I knew of that could relate to this one. Oil was my big motivator. Agriculture and tourism came there after. How do you stay in this for so long? You just invest what you can afford to loose, make sure you have other things that take precedence over the RV, and 'think for yourself and question always'. IMHO, there have been a lot of moves towards the RV. Whether or not the rate is .25 or 5.00USD is definitely a subject of speculation. Granted that the RV is only a matter of time but remember that you still have to survive today to win tomorrow. Just MHO...