Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"Whaaa whaa" Like some cheese with that wine?

If your "GROUP" has 120 million dinar and is selling it back because the unrest and slowness to react in Iraq. Then at least do one thing smart about your investment.... sell it on an auction site you will get more than you paid for it and that is called a profit!!!

As for me I am a true investor and I didn't buy into this till the US said they are pulling out, that my friend was the key words to RV. Did I expect to cash out a week later at a 10,000% gain??? Sure and Ed Mcmahon should have came back to life and showed up at my door with a check.

Lets try to be grownups with more patience than a three year old shall we? I invest only what I can afford to lose, and diversify my investments to counter the blow of any losses. When the Iraqi Dinar DOES RV I am not making a run to cash out, I will wait at least three months before making a move like that. Once it does RV I will be checking to see if it is a floating rate, what interest rate will it be at, what potential will it have to go higher in six months, where can I invest it without exchanging it for a spread??? Or if it is not a floating rate then what is the pace that will be set to move it higher, and once everyone cashes in, the banks will be lowering their spread to get the Dinar from the ones that held out.

There are a lot of investment decisions that will follow a RV besides a mad run on the bank to cash out for peanuts then get taxed 32% of it for acting like a three year old with milk money...

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 7

"Whaaa whaa" Like some cheese with that wine?

If your "GROUP" has 120 million dinar and is selling it back because the unrest and slowness to react in Iraq. Then at least do one thing smart about your investment.... sell it on an auction site you will get more than you paid for it and that is called a profit!!!

As for me I am a true investor and I didn't buy into this till the US said they are pulling out, that my friend was the key words to RV. Did I expect to cash out a week later at a 10,000% gain??? Sure and Ed Mcmahon should have came back to life and showed up at my door with a check.

Lets try to be grownups with more patience than a three year old shall we? I invest only what I can afford to lose, and diversify my investments to counter the blow of any losses. When the Iraqi Dinar DOES RV I am not making a run to cash out, I will wait at least three months before making a move like that. Once it does RV I will be checking to see if it is a floating rate, what interest rate will it be at, what potential will it have to go higher in six months, where can I invest it without exchanging it for a spread??? Or if it is not a floating rate then what is the pace that will be set to move it higher, and once everyone cashes in, the banks will be lowering their spread to get the Dinar from the ones that held out.

There are a lot of investment decisions that will follow a RV besides a mad run on the bank to cash out for peanuts then get taxed 32% of it for acting like a three year old with milk money...

I don't understand why you got these negatives, either. Sounds like you've just given some thought to what you will do post-RV!

• Upvote 1

It's people like yourself that need to be band from this site. We don't need the negativity and yours is not welcome. Some of us have been in this investment for many years and are willing to wait. We all know it's Iraq and some that have been there know even better. If you can't pay, don't pay. I for one am insulted by your immature "growup" mentality. Or the Whaa Whaa's. Just keep it to yourself and be on your way.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Well posted, that's the way I'm thinking and investing.

Thank you... I put a lot of thought in to where I invest my money and I'm not one that can be taken to the cleaners... I read a post on here that made me wonder if pumpers are now trying to get people to sell dinar back to the dealers and I thought if one was to do that they would take a loss and how dumb would that be... If you held on for years then why would you wait till the last hour of darkness to give up on the light?

• Upvote 1

Thank you... I put a lot of thought in to where I invest my money and I'm not one that can be taken to the cleaners... I read a post on here that made me wonder if pumpers are now trying to get people to sell dinar back to the dealers and I thought if one was to do that they would take a loss and how dumb would that be... If you held on for years then why would you wait till the last hour of darkness to give up on the light?

You make a pretty 'valid' point.

Place like DT & DB buy & sell.

The spread is quite large, and it is likely some speculative holders to sell back.

They make a profit on the sale & a profit on the return.

Same would go for Iraq if they made their currency tradeable. The currency trading department would have an incredible amount of revenue.

Making money off the sell & purchase of the currency on a upward or downward rate of value.

Why go years w/o taking advtantage of that market of revenue?? I have no idea.

• Upvote 1

FX, I agree with bluejay, you should put the link to the Topic you are responding to. I read it earlier so I knew what you were talking about. But not everyone knows it. It makes it sound as though you are coming out of left field. Keep up the good work and great advice. :D NOW IF IT REALLY WOULD JUST RV BEFORE LUNCH...WE HAVE 34 MINUTES HERE IN CST. :D

• Upvote 1

I don't see anything wrong with what FXStockpiling has said in his post. It sounds like these comments are worth considering and I think it's good information. Reading the posts helps me learn the good and the bad info being printed out there. There's two sides to every story.

• Upvote 1