Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question for VIPs

hpygrl

I saw the post of all the flowers and thanks to Adam for all that he does. I think that is very nice of all of you, and believe me, I'm not trying to be rude, but what exactly does Adam do for all of you? Keep attorneys on retainer for post RV advice? Why is that necessary? A better spread when you all cash in together? Just wondering, and thanks in advance for your responses!

• Upvote 2

OK, Adam sells his pre-RV books, post RV books, Tax savings books, and other pumpers all coordinate stories so that all the reasons why there was not an RV all makes sense. Then around Wednesday they all start leaking and posting their newest inlets for why it should be Thursday or Friday, but for sure by Monday. If we knew how many Dinars were put on hold, and purchased Wednesday through Saturday each week, we would all be amazed. Pumpers, Adam, and others are making so much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ over the past years and currently that they are rich even if the Speculation of an RV never happens.

All of us dreamers have fallen into their trap of the prospect of being millionaires. LOL We spend our money and buy worthless toilet paper and they get richer speculating about when, and how. ONLY IN AMERICA!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 14

One of things that Adam does not do is, pump or hype the dinar. He presents the facts and the potential that an investment in the IQD has. In addition to that you will not see rumors or conjecture posted by him, he's a sargeant Joe Friday, "just the facts mam".

The services that will be available to the VIP on this forum post RV are numerous. The best of which is the negotiated cash in rates with select banks. The cost for VIP membership is nothing compared to the savings that will be realized upon cashing out.

I don't know if you have noticed but Adam does not sell IQD. Will he make money post RV with the investment opportunities that he has lined up, absolutely. This is America home of the entrepeneur.

I recommend you try VIP for 3 months, it's $49.99, whats that 20 cups of coffee? There's alot of info in the VIP and you won't have to look at the advertising on the DV site.

Good luck.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hmmmmm VIP'S get top secret info, wow I will have the inside scoop and I can be RICH before others. I'll do it! Now there is another $49.95 for info that you may or may not use. RIGHT! I know several people who are VIP Status here and they don't get any better info, but they get the first chance to listen to the calls live. So they all run sites and make money talking about the "Family" and how they are all going to be blessed and rich. lololol I hope so, but America has many dreamers and not enough workers! Give me free money please, why should I work. lololololo, the American way anymore. I will provide my email address if anyone would like to send me some FREE Dinars. lol

All these sites are a joke, and it's terrible that soooooooooooo many are putting their lives on hold just waiting to be rich on the Dinar. Scarry!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 11

Remember you have the choice to purchase or not.

No one is making you spend a dime at this site.

Adam has costs and charges a fee to be in VIP to support this site.

He also sells his book as do thousands of other people.

For all he has done he should also make some income for his efforts.

If you have a problem with it you are welcome to go elsewhere.

I chose to be in this investment knowing all the risks.

My thanks for all his efforts.tip_hat.gif

• Upvote 3

Hmmmmm VIP'S get top secret info, wow I will have the inside scoop and I can be RICH before others. I'll do it! Now there is another $49.95 for info that you may or may not use. RIGHT! I know several people who are VIP Status here and they don't get any better info, but they get the first chance to listen to the calls live. So they all run sites and make money talking about the "Family" and how they are all going to be blessed and rich. lololol I hope so, but America has many dreamers and not enough workers! Give me free money please, why should I work. lololololo, the American way anymore. I will provide my email address if anyone would like to send me some FREE Dinars. lol

All these sites are a joke, and it's terrible that soooooooooooo many are putting their lives on hold just waiting to be rich on the Dinar. Scarry!

If you have a problem with DV then why peruse the site, and bash? I never made any reference to secret intel on the VIP forum. Too many dreamers and not enough workers, I'd love to see the demographic breakdown on that assertion. Care to bet that the majority of the non productive dreamers are under 30?

I enjoy this site, contribute articles that I feel are pertinent, and engage other members in a little banter here and there. I have yet to see any posts from a VIP that stated they were unhappy with VIP or this web site. We are not koolaid drinkers here. We are a diverse group of investors that understand this is not a get rich quick scheme.

Good luck.

• Upvote 3

Both sides have good points. But not everyone's background is in finance. Mine is in medicine, I have no idea how to arrange a corporation and do asset protection. My accountant sent me to a tax attorney in San Antonio. Spent 2 hours with him and got nothing accomplished. He told me it would cost anywhere from 5-7 thousand dollars to set up what I wanted. Adam did it for me for 2 thousand. Big savings. Its good that you have connections with people. You do for them they do for you. Isn't that how it works? Personally, I do not think this site is a joke. The articles that are pur up are very informative and help me with my decisions about the dinar. There are some fools on here but there are many educated people out there trying to do their best on educating us, and I appreciate that. I work 12 hour clinic days, I do not have the time to waste finding and reading bad articles or propaganda about how the RV will be every Monday. If I have to pay a little extra for that, then so be it. If I can save money cashing out with a certificate, thats great too. I think a lot of people feel that way.

• Upvote 1

Both sides have good points. But not everyone's background is in finance. Mine is in medicine, I have no idea how to arrange a corporation and do asset protection. My accountant sent me to a tax attorney in San Antonio. Spent 2 hours with him and got nothing accomplished. He told me it would cost anywhere from 5-7 thousand dollars to set up what I wanted. Adam did it for me for 2 thousand. Big savings. Its good that you have connections with people. You do for them they do for you. Isn't that how it works? Personally, I do not think this site is a joke. The articles that are pur up are very informative and help me with my decisions about the dinar. There are some fools on here but there are many educated people out there trying to do their best on educating us, and I appreciate that. I work 12 hour clinic days, I do not have the time to waste finding and reading bad articles or propaganda about how the RV will be every Monday. If I have to pay a little extra for that, then so be it. If I can save money cashing out with a certificate, thats great too. I think a lot of people feel that way.

Ditto. I have learned a lot, enough to buy more IQD. So thank you to everyone that has provided a valuable education: that includes Sonny, Doc, Scooter, Adam, keep, Darin, TJ, so many DV members. It will change my life.

Personally, I feel like a Cheshire Cat, like the one in Alice in Wonderland. High and smilin........just waitin for the last turn at the corner.

This message is for Adam I signed up for VIP on the 21st of Feb and it said to email you to notify. This is the only place I could find to do this and if I am in the wrong section please accept my appoligies this is the first time I have posted and I am real green. Link?????Please don't slammmmmm :rolleyes: Maliki just pull that trigger!!!!!!!

IMHO,

VIP is an asset that some can afford and some can't, that's just life. If you want to know what's on the other side of the river, I suggest you scrap what you can and pay the fee. You don't like it, don't renew it. Fifty bucks is a small price to pay for what is being offered. Offshore Investment plans cost a little extra. As Adam claims there are a number of professionals who will be providing post RV services for us as VIP members. Personally speaking, I don't have a Tax Attorney, a CPA, nor an investment broker that I would trust on tap so this is a good thing. Why? Because I have a job and a lifestyle that I rather enjoy that the RV didn't give me and I have to pay bills and etc. A distant second would be the only numbers I like counting are the ones that are either from my bank account, a number grade on a test (provided its' OVER 80%), and the birthday candles on the cake for friends and family. As far as the demographics of the investors by comparison to their age, I just hit my thirties and I'm still driven, ambitious, goal oriented and career minded. I was a bit of a misfit (not a trouble maker) and a bit too outspoken as a child so this is a part of my natural progression if you will. So I'm not sure that it would be fair to say "Young people have a lot of dreams but not a lot of drive". In case those of you who are planning for this to happen right now have not noticed, this investment has global and potenitally atastrophic side effects if rushed. That would be nice, wouldn't it? To endure all this time just so YOU can get your money only to find out that there are so many kinks and bugs in the system that it doesn't work. Let me guess, "It's my money and I need it now", right? That line was from a commercial about people who have already EARNED, or been awarded, large sums of money. While the RV may grant a lot of us a small fortune, depending on your defintion of the word, IT AINT HAPPEND YET SO GET OVER IT. And even if the RV occurs, what happens if its' a number that you don't like? You're going to wind up waiting for the number to hit what you deem as acceptable and then move on with your life. My best advice is to keep out of trouble and do your best at what ever it is that you are doing to help yourself and others. Crying over something that has not happend won't make it happen. I sure didn't get another blow pop from the corner store because I threw a tantrum amongst my brothers about my parents, did you?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1